MI - Three siblings in juvenile detention for contempt, Pontiac, 9 July 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know it's baseless? Son says he saw it.

No charges ever filed. Just because a kid says something doesn't make it true.

Judge believed son was manipulated by his mother into saying it.

JMO

No charges ever filed. Just because a kid says something doesn't make it true.

Judge believed son was manipulated by his mother into saying it.

JMO
Charges never filed? Well, that proves it right then and there.

Judge opened the hearing by Blasting the media whom she accused of creating "hysteria" in this case. She defended her decision to place the children in OC's Children's Village as one that was in their best interests. One or more individuals spoke about how wonderful Mandy's Place is: They are outdoors everyday, interact with other children, have access to animals (one or more have interest in), etc

<snip>

Oakland County Family Court Judge Lisa Gorcyca says she will consider a request by the father to send three kids at the center of a contentious child visitation case to summer camp instead of keeping them in a juvenile detention center all summer.

Judge dismisses contempt charges of kids detained; released to camp

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/2...g-to-comply-with-court-ordered-lunch-with-dad

Cause it would be kind of hart do raise the children when he is working in Israel?
He went back to Israel, even after the judge locked his children up.

He is remarried, has a small child and he travels on business. Millions and millions of parents manage to multitask.

JMO

Since then, the divorce was finalized and Mr. Tsimhoni has remarried and moved back to Michigan &#8220;in order to be next to the kids and mend the relationship with the kids.&#8221; Ms. Tsimhoni has not remarried.

Read more at http://observer.com/2015/07/exclusi...-for-not-having-lunch-with-him/#ixzz3fWIk2thI

He didn't manage to make it to the hearing in person today

Charges never filed? Well, that proves it right then and there.

I think the cops were satisfied it never happened and that the children have been manipulated by their mother.

JMO

I was very careful not to do anything but she claimed that I pushed her. She screamed at the children, &#8216;Call 911! Call 911!&#8217; The police showed up and Maya was screaming and the police confirmed that nothing happened. But in the children&#8217;s mind, that&#8217;s what happened.&#8221;

Read more at http://observer.com/2015/07/exclusi...-for-not-having-lunch-with-him/#ixzz3fWJILJB0

He is remarried, has a small child and he travels on business. Millions and millions of parents manage to multitask.

JMO

Since then, the divorce was finalized and Mr. Tsimhoni has remarried and moved back to Michigan “in order to be next to the kids and mend the relationship with the kids.” Ms. Tsimhoni has not remarried.

Read more at http://observer.com/2015/07/exclusi...-for-not-having-lunch-with-him/#ixzz3fWIk2thI

Maybe he should concentrate on that child so the same thing doesn't happen again.

He didn't manage to make it to the hearing in person today

Maybe, before awarding him custody (as some people here suggested judge should do) judge should ask his new wife (with a small child) if she wants to raise his 3 children from the previous marriage that want nothing to do with him.

How do you know it's baseless? Son says he saw it.

Based on the mom's relentless alienating conduct, it likely is baseless. Can't be sure though. But a woman who does what she's done can also convince her kids they saw something they didn't.

Its interesting that she apparently never had any accusations of violence against the dad until the divorce. Then suddenly, he starts hitting her? I've seen this nonsense before. I have not seen instances of a couple married that long when one party is violent only once.

Apparently, during one of the dad's rare times with the kids-five hours at a park- the mother kept circling the park the whole time they were there. After two hours, she got them in her car. He tried to stop her from taking the kids and she started screaming- "He pushed me! Call 911! You kids saw that!" The police came and he wasn't arrested.

Judges don't get to the point she was without cause.

In any event, the kids have been released and are going directly to (recreational) camp. And dad apparently has relocated back to MI and is remarried with a two year old. Custody should be given to him.

Maybe he should concentrate on that child so the same thing doesn't happen again.

Ouch. So the parental alienation is his fault? And he should just forget his three children? I guess if you haven't seen it firsthand, it is hard to believe. But the judge was clear in this case that there has been aggressive parental alienation. No one is really denying that. Not even the mother. Do you think that's false?

Maybe, before awarding him custody (as some people here suggested judge should do) judge should ask his new wife (with a small child) if she wants to raise his 3 children from the previous marriage that want nothing to do with him.

It's up to the father to raise his own kids. Not his wife. But perhaps his travel is the reason custody has not been changed.

Dad might have relocated back to Michigan but he is still working in Israel (where he is right now).
Children don't want to be around him.
I, for one, not convinced it has anything to do with "parental alienation." Someone can be an upstanding citizen in a community, but when that someone is at home, it's a whole different story.
14 year old knows what he wants, and the other two also seem mature to know what they want.

It's up to the father to raise his own kids. Not his wife. But perhaps his travel is the reason custody has not been changed.

He tried to get custody to move kids back to Israel. He was denied.

If and when there is a motion for modification of custody, those issues will be addressed. But to my knowledge, the father isn't asking for that now. He is simply trying to enforce the current visitation order. So all that has been accomplished by the mother's continued resistance to let the father see the kids, is that she has now essentially lost custody herself.

Based on the mom's relentless alienating conduct, it likely is baseless. Can't be sure though. But a woman who does what she's done can also convince her kids they saw something they didn't.

Its interesting that she apparently never had any accusations of violence against the dad until the divorce. Then suddenly, he starts hitting her? I've seen this nonsense before. I have not seen instances of a couple married that long when one party is violent only once.

Apparently, during one of the dad's rare times with the kids-five hours at a park- the mother kept circling the park the whole time they were there. After two hours, she got them in her car. He tried to stop her from taking the kids and she started screaming- "He pushed me! Call 911! You kids saw that!" The police came and he wasn't arrested.

Judges don't get to the point she was without cause.

In any event, the kids have been released and are going directly to (recreational) camp. And dad apparently has relocated back to MI and is remarried with a two year old. Custody should be given to him.

BBM. Circling the park for five hours is a clear sign of emotional instability that fuels stalkers. I sure wouldn't want her to be my child's physician.

I think it will be the GAL recommendation that the children's best interest will be best served by living in a home with their little brother and two stable parents.

JMO

If and when there is a motion for modification of custody, those issues will be addressed. But to my knowledge, the father hasn't asked for that yet. He is simply trying to enforce the current visitation order. So all that has been accomplished by the mother's continued resistance to let the father see the kids, is that she has now essentially lost custody herself.

Good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member