Found Deceased MI - Tonya Jackson, 42, Ypsilanti Township, 3 May 2014

So the friend didn't have a good feeling about the guy she set her up with? Or Tonya didn't have a good feeling about him? And if police say he is cooperating with the investigation, then it can't be JS of the bathroom note, right? Two different guys?

I don't know. My first thought was that this bathroom note was a ploy to get "rescued", so she is in less hot water with the husband, and while I have nothing to back this up, I guess I hope it's true because that would mean she is safe.

Note possibly written by missing Ypsilanti mother found at Ohio restaurant

Handwritten plea for help possibly written by Tonya Jackson found at Steak and Shake restaurant in Englewood

Author: Roger Weber, Local 4 Reporter, @RogerWLocal4, rogerw@wdiv.com

Published On: Jun 06 2014 11:00:00 PM EDT Updated On: Jun 06 2014 11:25:19 PM EDT

ENGLEWOOD, Ohio -
More than a month after an Ypsilanti mother's disappearance, a troubling find at an Ohio restaurant may be the first real clue. It was a handwritten plea for help possibly written by Tonya Jackson herself.

The note was found in the bathroom of a Steak and Shake restaurant in Englewood, Ohio, nearly 200 miles from her home in Ypsilanti.

Investigators called the note a significant lead, though they're not sure Jackson wrote it...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...anti-mother-found-at-ohio-restaurant/26376136

"Investigators have no security video that verifies Jackson was in the restaurant where the note was found"

Does this mean there is no video available or they did not see her on video? Ambiguous wording, IMO.

What is her work colleague saying about where he parted ways with her?

I would like to know that too, and wonder about when he says "he gave her $7 before they parted ways".

From the links in los2188 posts above:

The man has “been very cooperative” with police and said he gave her $7 before they parted ways at about 7:30 p.m. May 3, Jackson said.

$7? Strange amount. Wonder if she needed that specific amount to go get something (don't know what) somewhere else - if he knows that, it could be important as to where she was heading when she left.

And this caught my eye too:

"Evans said that Tonya Jackson works at the Center For Forensic Psychiatry"

googling it looks like they do a lot of competency evaluations prior to trials. Yikes at the case that popped up first. I'm sure (I hope) that they have checked the patient lists for the name JS. Maybe he could be someone she ran into there?

Gee somehow I missed the part that she "checked into Knight’s Inn at 4:10 p.m. Approximately two hours later, she checked out with her co-worker".

I thought she went for drinks. At a Knights Inn. Duh me LOL.

Family members (not LE, so keep that in mind) also say that the husband and the other man passed lie detector tests:

Tonya Jackson’s husband and the man she was with that night have both passed polygraph exams, according to family members.

http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2014/06/despite_huge_break_investigato.html

Search for missing woman last seen in Romulus expands to Ohio after discovery of note

YPSILANTI TOWNSHIP —
Police still are searching for township resident Tonya Jackson, a missing mother of four, who was last seen in Romulus. Now that search has been extended beyond Metro Detroit. The Washtenaw County Sheriff’s Office was contacted last month by police in Englewood, Ohio — a northern suburb of Dayton — after a suspicious-looking note was found in a Steak ‘n Shake restaurant bathroom possibly linking Jackson, who was last seen at about 7 p.m. May 3 at a Knight’s Inn in Romulus, to the area.

http://www.thenewsherald.com/articles/2014/06/17/news/doc53a047c5741d9995415230.txt

http://www.wxyz.com/news/local-news...lp-find-tonya-jackson-missing-wife-and-mother

The Washtenaw County Sheriff's Office is handling the case. They have checked out the boyfriend and the husband. Both have passed a polygraph exam.

Investigators have interviewed family and friends. They have dug deep into her cell phone, computer, email, and her life and the life of her co-worker.

Two weeks after Tonya disappeared, a note written on toilet paper was found at a Dayton, Ohio, area restaurant. It said the name Tonya Jackson, that she needed help, she was in a red Chevy, and was with a man named John Samuel. But several weeks later, that lead has not developed.

http://www.deadlinedetroit.com/arti...over_knows_more_than_he_s_saying#.U9JcAigqWAA

Kiertzner asks how Jackson feels knowing that his wife, who was a custodian, was carrying on an affair with a co-worker at the Center for Forensic Psychiatry in Ypsilanti before she vanished on May 3.

Kiertzner asks if LV Jackson if he is mad or sad about that. "That varies from day to day," Jackson says.

Kiertzner also asks if he has any idea what happened to his wife? "I have no idea. I believe this person she was seeing, I believe that he knows more that what he's been saying."

http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2014/07/report_husband_of_missing_ypsi.html

L.V. Jackson Jr. and the beau have never spoken, he told the news crew, but both have passed polygraph tests clearing them of any suspected involvement in her disappearance...

Family members of Tonya Jackson said she was supposed to be having a girls’ night out in New Boston on May 3, catching up with a childhood friend. Instead, she met up with a male co-worker.

Tonya Jackson spoke with her daughter just after 4 p.m. May 3, and then checked into Knight’s Inn at 4:10 p.m. Approximately two hours later, she checked out with her co-worker and that was the last she was seen, family members said.

http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2014/08/shes_been_missing_for_100_days.html

May 3, 2014 was the last day Nikeyta Evans talked to her sister, Tonya Jackson. That was exactly 100 days ago, and Jackson has been missing ever since...

"The last time I spoke to the detectives about the case was about a week ago and (the search is) kind of stagnant. There's nothing new on their end and nothing new on our end," Evans said...

Police have interviewed and administered polygraph tests to Jackson's husband, several of her co-workers, and a close family friend who allegedly provided an alibi for Jackson the day she went missing, among others.

Crime Stoppers increases reward for Ypsilanti-area woman missing since May
Crime Stoppers of Michigan has increased the cash reward for information on an Ypsilanti Township woman whom has been missing since May. Tonya Jackson, 43, was last seen May 3, 2014 at the Romulus Knight’s Inn, 9863 Middle Belt Road, where she met a co-worker for drinks. Jackson’s coworker left the hotel bar about 6:45 p.m., and no one has seen her since according to the Washtenaw County Sheriff’s department.

A note apparently left by Jackson at an Englewood, Ohio Steak ‘n Shake restaurant seemed to be a break in the case for investigators, but after looking into it, there was no way to confirm the message that was found May 19. Englewood Police Department Sgt. Mike Lang told the media at the time that an employee at the restaurant found the note in a stall inside the women's restroom. "(The note) had (Jackson's) name, the name of the guy and a description of the vehicle, and indicated that she needed help," he said.
http://www.heritage.com/articles/2015/01/06/ypsilanti_courier/news/doc54a315989cb95148189870.txt
doc54a315989cb951481898701.jpg

Tonya Jackson, 43, was last seen May 3, 2014
at the Romulus Knight’s Inn, 9863 Middle Belt Road,
where she met a co-worker for drinks.

Wallet of woman missing since 2014 found near Ford Lake

The 42-year-old Ypsilanti Township woman was reported missing on Saturday, May 3, 2014, after a meeting with a co-worker at a Knight's Inn in Romulus.

The wallet was reported to have been found about 12:30 p.m. May 26 in the area of Bridge Road and Grove Road near Ford Lake in Ypsilanti Township, said Derrick Jackson of the Washtenaw County Sheriff's Office.

Missing Ypsilanti woman's ID found at Ford Lake

Tonya Jackson has been missing since May 2014

Author: Local 4 - ClickOnDetroit news staff, local4@clickondetroit.com

Published On: 40 m Updated 18 m

YPSILANTI, Mich. -
A new search is underway for an Ypsilanti woman who has been missing since May 2014.

The Washtenaw County Sheriff's Office said someone has found a wallet with Tonya Jackson's identification inside at Ford Lake, which is just south of Interstate 94 in Ypsilanti. A dive team is now in the water searching for any more signs of Jackson.

Jackson, 42, was last seen in May 2014 at a Romulus hotel near Detroit Metro Airport. Sheriff's deputies believe Jackson, with four children and her husband at home in Ypsilanti, decided to have a date with another man...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/missing-ypsilanti-womans-id-found-at-ford-lake/33226684

looks like someone threw the wallet out of the car. The place is probably too busy to dump a car or a body. Did the wallet have credit cards? Maybe they will find her cell phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back