Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 2 *D. Stewart guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: Nancy Grace is talking about Venus again tonight. She showed the composite drawing, a photo of the mailbox, and gave a description of the man seen in the area.

NG talking to a local reporter regarding two people seeing suspicious man at the lake early evening hours night before Venus went missing. Looked suspicious because he was soaking wet, fully dressed, cold lake in early morning, asked one person for a cigarette, needed directions.

NG talking to Venus' parents again tonight, asking for a description of the ex-husband. Mother says he's stocky but has lost weight, is about 5'7" tall.

NG now asking producer about guy seen crouched behind pickup truck. Described only as a white male.

I wonder how much weight he's lost!? And if he's grown a mustache.

LE said he was 5'11" and 250.

Curious!

The Swamp Creature? good grief, it did occur to me today that the husband does live in a pretty populated area of military, a little far fetched I admit, but could there be any Military in his background? Sorry if that has been answered, I am thinking along the line mercenary

I know , reaching.

NG talking to Venus' parents again tonight, asking for a description of the ex-husband. Mother says he's stocky but has lost weight, is about 5'7" tall.

NG now asking producer about guy seen crouched behind pickup truck. Described only as a white male.
I thought I had read that Doug was taller than that. Wow, that is good information to have. Fancy that, Doug is about 5'8"...

I wonder how much weight he's lost!? And if he's grown a mustache.

LE said he was 5'11" and 250.

Curious!
I don't think the soaking wet guy seen the night before (in the sketch) is the ex-husband. He doesn't fit the description, imo. MOO

The Swamp Creature? good grief, it did occur to me today that the husband does live in a pretty populated area of military, a little far fetched I admit, but could there be any Military in his background? Sorry if that has been answered, I am thinking along the line mercenary

I know , reaching.
Newport News is highly populated with military, but I haven't heard if Doug is prior service or not.

first day Canines, mother say they didnt tell her

Wow, that picture does show how Venus could have been taken and no one in the house would have heard it.

NG: Caller wants to know if K9s have been brought in. Parents say yes but they had to go inside the house so the dogs wouldn't be confused with different scents.

NG wants to know why no one could see the mailbox. They have a diagram on the tv. Mailbox is 80 ft from house; no windows facing it; also view blocked by cars, boat, propane tank.

One toll road in region however highway cameras all over.

Doug wouldn't answer Venus's mom when she asked him if he went to work, the day Venus was abducted !

wouldnt answer Mom if he was at work the day she went missing, I'm sure LE knows, why haven't the told her? wierd

NG: Venus mother says she asked Doug if he'd gone to work the day Venus went missing and he said nothing; didn't answer.

NG

-talking about sketch of suspicious person
-saying he was fully dressed ( I heard earlier to-day he had no shirt)
-have had dogs to trace scent, parents don't know results.
-ex wouldn't tell parents if he was at work

You can surely tell Venus's parents are devastated. I can feel the mom's pain when she cries.

is that propane tank close to the house? i wonder if the fight started at the mailbox and worked up toward the house or did she get grabbed in the driveway?

Commercial break ~ so here's my question. Even if Doug had someone else do it, what would this guy (if he's the hired "gun") be doing fully dressed in the lake the night before abducting Venus? :waitasec:

IF this guy is innocent, he's doing a heck of a job making himself look guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea