Michael Jackson In Serious Condition

mjak said:
As much as I find what I believe Michael Jackson to have done dispicable I don't feel his death or anyones death is a nice thing. I have to say I am a little uncomfortable with many of the responses I have seen in this thread. Kinda of cold and callus.

just my thoughts
mjak

May be, but he's not going anywhere, most narcissists don't kill themselves. I don't think anyone here is wishing death upon him but at the same time, if he really wants to kill himself...no one here will shed any tears for him.

:boohoo:

mjak said:
As much as I find what I believe Michael Jackson to have done despicable I don't feel his death or anyones death is a nice thing. I have to say I am a little uncomfortable with many of the responses I have seen in this thread. Kinda of cold and callus.

just my thoughts
mjak
If you think what I said was cold & callous....just imagine what I can't say here! And I mean that from the bottom of my heart!

I have no sympathy for pedophiles and child molesters or their supporters. Honestly, I think death is to easy for them. I won't even get into what I think should be done with them. I wouldn't want you that uncomfortable.

Just reading through this thread, if MJ is here in London, then it has been kept very quiet??

Does anyone remember the documentary with English TV presenter Martin Bashir? MJ's 2 older children wore face masks. I thought it was soooo sad :confused:
these kids were obviously used to having their faces covered, but both had very light blond hair!!! which surely would not be the case if he fathered these kids.

butterfly blue said:
Just reading through this thread, if MJ is here in London, then it has been kept very quiet??

Does anyone remember the documentary with English TV presenter Martin Bashir? MJ's 2 older children wore face masks. I thought it was soooo sad :confused:
these kids were obviously used to having their faces covered, but both had very light blond hair!!! which surely would not be the case if he fathered these kids.

Not for one second did I ever believe that he fathered those children. I don't know who Debbie Rowe thought needed confirmation that he wasn't the bio. father, for me it was like "no Sherlock".

Prehaps you all are just more honest about your feelings then I. I just can't stomach the idea that i would want anyone to die or celebrate their death or kill anyone or anything.
That said I have no use for a pedaphile at all. Makes me sick to my stomach.

mjak

mjak said:
Prehaps you all are just more honest about your feelings then I. I just can't stomach the idea that i would want anyone to die or celebrate their death or kill anyone or anything.

mjak

Well, speaking for myself only, I've never said I wanted him to die, just that I won't be sad if he does, whether it's by suicide or old age. These reports of him being near death are probably planted by the King of Pedo's himself, to foolishly attempt to gain sympathy and maybe as a gauge of how people would react. Since no one cares but his handful of fans, he got pizzed and has threatened to sue the very outlet that he MANIPULATES when the need arises.

And to add, if you haven't experienced child abuse then a lot of this goes under your radar. It is the most singularly life changing experience you can have. The perps almost always go undetected as people assume young kids don't know what they are saying. It goes unprosecuted and your life is never affirmed and you go on.The people who are the manipulators either die with no blemish or are exemplefied as noteworthy.Then you are suppose to go with the flow. Smile, like a doll, and never question.I am sorry but this doesn't work for me anymore.I am loud and clear about child abuse. Any of these people who harm a child for whatever reason deserves the death penalty. Period. The legacy to protect a child is built in our DNA and if someone doesn't and abuses them....then the death penalty is the only answer.

mjak said:

mjak

Just curious....what do you think would be a proper punishment for a pedophile? Or do you not think what they do deserves punishment?

concernedperson said:
And to add, if you haven't experienced child abuse then a lot of this goes under your radar. It is the most singularly life changing experience you can have. The perps almost always go undetected as people assume young kids don't know what they are saying. It goes unprosecuted and your life is never affirmed and you go on.The people who are the manipulators either die with no blemish or are exemplefied as noteworthy.Then you are suppose to go with the flow. Smile, like a doll, and never question.I am sorry but this doesn't work for me anymore.I am loud and clear about child abuse. Any of these people who harm a child for whatever reason deserves the death penalty. Period. The legacy to protect a child is built in our DNA and if someone doesn't and abuses them....then the death penalty is the only answer.
Lack of experience of child abuse is unforutnilty not a factor in how I feel. I view pedephiles as very sick disturbed individuals. Life on an isolated island with castration or the death penalty is probably the only answer to their existence since they can not be rehibilitated. However, even though I may agree that their death might be preferable to having them live in society I do not take pleasure in their death and I do feel sad abuot it.

mjak

SewingDeb said:
Just curious....what do you think would be a proper punishment for a pedophile? Or do you not think what they do deserves punishment?

I absolulty think they diserve punishment. Read my response above regarding what I feel is appropriate.

mjak

mjak said:
Lack of experience of child abuse is unforutnilty not a factor in how I feel. I view pedephiles as very sick disturbed individuals. Life on an isolated island with castration or the death penalty is probably the only answer to their existence since they can not be rehibilitated. However, even though I may agree that their death might be preferable to having them live in society I do not take pleasure in their death and I do feel sad abuot it.

mjak

I don't feel sorry about it. And I feel less sorry about their deaths. They have caused the death in too many people.The lack of spirit is the cause of death in too many.The potential is compromised by an evil factor.The factor is a pedophile that wrecked them as young children and in some instances killed them. That caused other deaths in relatives who would have been otherwise OK.The plight goes on and on and reaches so many. It doesn't stop with one deed.Pedophiles are the worst evil to touch the human race. They wreck the world.

mjak said:
Lack of experience of child abuse is unforutnilty not a factor in how I feel. I view pedephiles as very sick disturbed individuals. Life on an isolated island with castration or the death penalty is probably the only answer to their existence since they can not be rehibilitated. However, even though I may agree that their death might be preferable to having them live in society I do not take pleasure in their death and I do feel sad about it.

mjak
Hmmmm. I personally would love to dance on his grave. The only reason I keep coming back to this thread is the hope I have that I will read " Pedo Pan IS Dead." I get a warm fuzzy feeling each and every time I learn that some pedophile has died. People like that don't deserve to breathe the same air that children breathe. They are vile and pathetic. The way I see it, death puts them out of their misery they are no different than a rabid dog..........ok...except I would have sympathy for the dog. A roach perhaps?

mjak said:
I absolulty think they diserve punishment. Read my response above regarding what I feel is appropriate.

mjak

Good. Why are you saddened by the thought then?

SewingDeb said:
Good. Why are you saddened by the thought then?

I am saddened by the thought of any human life that is nothing more then a waste. I am saddened when violince of any sort has to be used for any reason.
I am saddened by an act of negative human behavior, even if that act is a necessary or unavoidable one. Its still sad to me.

mjak

mjak said:
I am saddened by the thought of any human life that is nothing more then a waste. I am saddened when violince of any sort has to be used for any reason.
I am saddened by an act of negative human behavior, even if that act is a necessary or unavoidable one. Its still sad to me.

mjak

As it is to most of us.

Linda7NJ said:
Hmmmm. I personally would love to dance on his grave.?
lol, maybe that 'moonwalk' thing.

I am not wishing for MJ's death, I am just following the story and have no feelings either way. I still can't believe that jury found him Not Guilty

when he is the guiltiest SOB around :behindbar

He's been in the hospital so many times for bogus ailments I see this as a sympathy play.

Jeana (DP) said:
I heard Pryor passed away Saturday. So sad.
I bet reading/listening to Pryor being lauded as one of the most influential figures in African-American culture--and American pop culture in general--is really chafing Jacko's plastic butt right now.

BillyGoatGruff said:
I bet reading/listening to Pryor being lauded as one of the most influential figures in African-American culture--and American pop culture in general--is really chafing Jacko's plastic butt right now.
Why would it? Remember? He isn't black anymore. He made sure of that. He is a :loser:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thelittlebunny
Back