Michael Jackson In Serious Condition

I would have preferred for Jackson to be rightfully convicted for boy molestation and feeding liquor to minors for the purpose of preying on them, which he surely did and got away with for years and years. I would have liked him to be languishing in prison where he belongs, however, his celebrity insulated him from that fate to the shame of the twelve idiots who set him free to continue predating on boys.

That said, he should be stopped. He is more dangerous than ever, IMO. And I have concluded, sadly, that there is only one way that boys will be safe from him and that is WHEN HE IS DEAD.

So I DO wish death on him. And I will celebrate when he is. I despise him.

deandaniellws said:
Why would it? Remember? He isn't black anymore. He made sure of that. He is a :loser:
Strangely, despite his surgically altering himself into a homonoculus, he still feels like he deserves "props" from the black community he clearly has no interest in helping, Like a true narcissist, anyone getting more attention than himself--including the worthy dead--is galling.

shopper said:
Well, speaking for myself only, I've never said I wanted him to die, just that I won't be sad if he does, whether it's by suicide or old age. These reports of him being near death are probably planted by the King of Pedo's himself, to foolishly attempt to gain sympathy and maybe as a gauge of how people would react. Since no one cares but his handful of fans, he got pizzed and has threatened to sue the very outlet that he MANIPULATES when the need arises.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I thinking, too, shopper!

lisafremont said:
I would have preferred for Jackson to be rightfully convicted for boy molestation and feeding liquor to minors for the purpose of preying on them, which he surely did and got away with for years and years. I would have liked him to be languishing in prison where he belongs, however, his celebrity insulated him from that fate to the shame of the twelve idiots who set him free to continue predating on boys.

That said, he should be stopped. He is more dangerous than ever, IMO. And I have concluded, sadly, that there is only one way that boys will be safe from him and that is WHEN HE IS DEAD.

So I DO wish death on him. And I will celebrate when he is. I despise him.[/QUOTE]

Agreed wholeheartedly.

I won't dance around with a smile on my face any more than I would when a death row inmate is executed. I'll just quietly praise God that no one else will be tortured by that person and allow whatever justice is waiting for that person to step in.

Pook said:
http://www.newkerala.com/news.php?action=fullnews&id=64888

Jackson threatens action against drug lies

London: Pop superstar Michael Jackson has lashed out at claims that he is getting into drink and drugs and has warned people spreading rumours to be prepared for legal battles

THIS is an idle threat. First, Jackson would have to sue in an American court. That would mean he'd have to travel back to America several times to appear. He would also be opening himself up to an investigation about his drug use. He's already openly admitted to having been addicted to at least painkillers. His doctors would have to be deposed and testify as to what he's been prescribed, when, and how much, but his friends, family and employees would also be served subpoenas to be deposed and to testify. There's no way Jackson wants to open this can of worms.

Jeana (DP) said:
THIS is an idle threat. First, Jackson would have to sue in an American court. That would mean he'd have to travel back to America several times to appear. He would also be opening himself up to an investigation about his drug use. He's already openly admitted to having been addicted to at least painkillers. His doctors would have to be deposed and testify as to what he's been prescribed, when, and how much, but his friends, family and employees would also be served subpoenas to be deposed and to testify. There's no way Jackson wants to open this can of worms.
Yup, I agree. He will never WILLINGLY enter the USofA court system again. He's just blowing off at the mouth. He's also under the delusion that he's still got all this "power" that he can threaten people like this and they're supposed to run scared. Evidently, he's still living in his fantasy world. He just can't seem to get it through his head that he's washed up, no one's "afraid" of offending or crossing him anymore, and that he's nothing more than a pathetic joke (and a pedophile). MJ hasn't had a clear grip on reality for years now and it's very unlikely he ever will.

It wouldn't hurt my feelings to hear that he either purposely or accidentally offed himself. I'm concerned for his children and the children of others who may still trust Jacko.

Daisy said:
Yup, I agree. He will never WILLINGLY enter the USofA court system again. He's just blowing off at the mouth. He's also under the delusion that he's still got all this "power" that he can threaten people like this and they're supposed to run scared. Evidently, he's still living in his fantasy world. He just can't seem to get it through his head that he's washed up, no one's "afraid" of offending or crossing him anymore, and that he's nothing more than a pathetic joke (and a pedophile). MJ hasn't had a clear grip on reality for years now and it's very unlikely he ever will.

It wouldn't hurt my feelings to hear that he either purposely or accidentally offed himself. I'm concerned for his children and the children of others who may still trust Jacko.

You're right. Keep in mind too that this sort of "information" has been "leaked" out by attorneys, other interested parties and the media in the past trying to force the hand of the subject to file a lawsuit so that the information can be brought into the light.

It wouldn't hurt my feelings to hear that he either purposely or accidentally offed himself

That's the way I feel. I don't think we'll have long to wait, though. Anyone that troubled won't be around for much longer. I bet he's having difficulty living with himself, that's why all the drugs and booze. What a :loser: :loser: :loser: He's in serious condition, alright.

Jeana (DP) said:
You're right. Keep in mind too that this sort of "information" has been "leaked" out by attorneys, other interested parties and the media in the past trying to force the hand of the subject to file a lawsuit so that the information can be brought into the light.
Woooaaaaah, I NEVER thought of it from that perspective! Wow! Well, I hope they just keep "leaking"!!! :clap: ;)

BrendaStar said:
That's the way I feel. I don't think we'll have long to wait, though. Anyone that troubled won't be around for much longer. I bet he's having difficulty living with himself, that's why all the drugs and booze. What a :loser: :loser: :loser: He's in serious condition, alright.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That was good, Brenda! :D

concernedperson said:
And to add, if you haven't experienced child abuse then a lot of this goes under your radar. It is the most singularly life changing experience you can have. The perps almost always go undetected as people assume young kids don't know what they are saying. It goes unprosecuted and your life is never affirmed and you go on.The people who are the manipulators either die with no blemish or are exemplefied as noteworthy.Then you are suppose to go with the flow. Smile, like a doll, and never question.I am sorry but this doesn't work for me anymore.I am loud and clear about child abuse. Any of these people who harm a child for whatever reason deserves the death penalty. Period. The legacy to protect a child is built in our DNA and if someone doesn't and abuses them....then the death penalty is the only answer.
Agreed!:clap: :clap: :clap:

LinasK said:
Agreed!:clap: :clap: :clap:
Quadruple agree :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :croc: :croc: :croc: :croc: :croc:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CASHxGK
Back