Michelle Young, pregnant mom, murdered Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
considering Michelle was already pregnant i doubt JY was using condoms with her. although, if she was afraid of getting some kind of infection she might have wanted to. like if she thought he might be cheating on her.

LOL> ok, who got CTV forum closed?

Some people just can't help themselves!

Sami

Oh My Goodness! Last night there was a possible insider who was trying her best to be as naughty as they come. I posted how awful this is, for someone with an agenda to come in and cause consternation, to be allowed.

Evidently CW was out having a brew, as she did nothing. That poster should have been anixed promptly, and led right out the door! She was totally sarcastic!

BTW, I think your post was very well stated Sami. Scandi

scandi that person i believe was banned.......what a shame. not

i believe maple was banned

Jake,

You said the N&O were in Brevard poking around. Any idea why?

Sami

SNIPPED++++++++++++

So Jake, now that I have had the guts to speak like this, is this something that was found after LE left and before the cleaning crew came in, have anything to do with this new alert that LE might have had it wrong, and she might have been sexually abused at the time of her murder? If it was and it told a sexual tale, it would have to be a condum.

Frankly, since he lived there and we have to assume they did have a sexual relationship {after all she was pregnant}, that condum, if that's what was found, could have been even 1 day older than the crime scene. I think the ME and LE would discount it as evidence for that reason alone, esp for having been turned in 6 mos after the actual murder! And there would be no justification either for the defense to use it as a tool for their benefit.

I don't know what else could have been found that qualifies as alluding to 'sexual' activity, but I think most usually married people have the enjoyment of not having to use these things.

Scandi

Scandi, you are just much too nice to be on this board. You should be protected and preserved as a national treasure!

I believe a pack of unused condoms were removed via one of the search warrants, but I can't figure why.

I believe Ms. Lamb's source has told her something about sexual activity and that's why she speculated for three paragraphs. I expect she will tell us soon what she has learned. Today's story was just a tease.

Even if no sexual assault, don't you think LE would like to know if Michelle had engaged in sex that night, and with whom? What if she did, and it wasn't Jason. Surely the ME checked!

--Jake

Jake,

You said the N&O were in Brevard poking around. Any idea why?

Sami

The reporter told someone he was preparing a six-month story on the case and was trolling for comments.

--Jake

actually you're quite wrong they DO read these forums we've tried telling you that before.

and Becky Holt has been there since the beginning to the best of my knowledge, i know i've seen her name before with this.

Hi Athy, I remember seeing a photo of Becky at the Young home when the crime scene was still under wraps.

I've been thinking more about Jakes question yesterday, that if someone found something at the crime scene, and didn't turn it over immediately to LE, and well, I can't quite seeing that actually happen.

JY's mother was there, Mr Goins and his wife and Jason's sister who lives out of Brevard, from what I know. Anyone else there? These people all live in the area of the mountains, but that does not bely their intelligence as individuals. They are all sharp as tacks mentally.

If they would turn in a tooth, there is no way they would keep something else discovered from LE. They would weigh the benefit of doing that over the negative, and I think they would each say, well, yes, it is better to be honest than be brought up on charges of obstructing an investigation. You think so Mom, Of Course, she would say. It would be a non-plus deal, and if they have even half the intelligence I give each of them credit for, they would have turned it right over, as they did the tooth.

If they kept this piece of evidence for 6 months before a family friend told them they better scat with it right on down to the Brevard PD, I would feel used, as a concerned citizen who really cares about justice in this case.

Now the possibility there is detrimental info out there about Jason. now that is occupying a nice part of my brain, trying to figure out exactly what it could be! There, could be the rub of a telling motive left to be discovered.

I'm sure LE knows all about this too. I think Harrison is a very sharp cookie.

Does anyone know the name of the head investigator in Michelle's case? His credentials, experience? Always interesting to know as much as you can when one puts as much thought into a case as we do. right? YaYa

Scandi

Scandi, you are just much too nice to be on this board. You should be protected and preserved as a national treasure!

I believe a pack of unused condoms were removed via one of the search warrants, but I can't figure why.

I believe Ms. Lamb's source has told her something about sexual activity and that's why she speculated for three paragraphs. I expect she will tell us soon what she has learned. Today's story was just a tease.

Even if no sexual assault, don't you think LE would like to know if Michelle had engaged in sex that night, and with whom? What if she did, and it wasn't Jason. Surely the ME checked!

--Jake

So is this an admission that you have indeed seen the inventory list from the 11/3 search warrant or have you misread again?

A woman is found beaten to death IN HER BEDROOM (for emphasis) and yet no sexual assault test? Wonder how long it takes to do one? Maybe it's just too expensive? Maybe LE already knew the name of the killer?

Hammy. I think someone already regrets that decision.

--Jake

If Tharington -Smith wants to bring the possibility of a rape forward, Jason and the court can simply authorize an exhumation and examination so they can prove rape and clear his name.....will it happen ? No , because MF-Y was NOT raped.

As I recall - Becky Holt was at the crime scene to see it for herself. There is a link posted here. Will see if I can find it for you.

ETA - here are the links - unfortunately WRAL link does not work and I can't find the cache for it but -Ms Holt was on the scene on Monday November 6, 2006.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45082

RC - Here is the WRALs Archive Link for the Young case

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story_gallery/1065978/

7th from bottom - Sheriff.... at the bottom of article Becky is mentioned if this is what you were thinking about.

Quote:

That's true. I don't know what the place looked like when LE went in. But LE cleaned nothing else so I doubt they cleaned footprints.

--Jake

But the killer may have cleaned the prints, crime scene techs have other ways to see latent prints that have been cleaned up. By the time the scene was released it is likely you wouldn't even be able to see that the prints had been there. But LE will have photos (if they found cleaned footprints).

IMO

That is the one Jilly - thank you !:clap: I like links.

It's not very often, I get a chance to help out!:D

Sami I was wondering where you were! Thanks for your valued opinion. Appreciated!:)

<snip>
So Jake, now that I have had the guts to speak like this, is this something that was found after LE left and before the cleaning crew came in, have anything to do with this new alert that LE might have had it wrong, and she might have been sexually abused at the time of her murder? If it was and it told a sexual tale, it would have to be a condum.

<snip>
Scandi

Scandi,

It seems to me that condoms were not an essential item nor a used item if one thinks about it. Michelle was pregnant back in May before she was involved in the "accident". Then she got pregnant very quickly afterwards which indicates to me that condoms weren't a common use item. Once she got pregnant of course there is no reason for them.

The only reason I can see is if Michelle was indeed aware that JY played around and absolutely insisted...could be a very interesting concept.

Thanks Barney,

As a woman here, who has lived a wonderful life full of experiences, I need to address an issue that is bothering me.

The meat of it is that I don't think Michelle had a bountiful expectation of sex to see her through her days at the time she was killed. Why?

Any woman who is at the stage of pregnancy Michelle was, is going to lose her driving lust to have hot sex. Her body is not particularly looking like it would be perceived as a plum to have for the evening. She sees the change.

Yes, out of love for her husband she would give of herself willingly to him in a happy and normal situation. As the pregnancy developed in time, her concern would be for the safety of the baby, for the last thing on earth she would want now is for him to be hurt in some way.

My conclusion is that an extramarital affair is most likely the last thing a pregnant woman at Michelle's stage would go for. Her little guy moving around inside her was a fete de complet for her, and like any good woman would tell us, you gotta love the baby. Hot passion for a Godsend that happened across her path one day, well I think it was about as far away from her thoughts and desires as anything in life can be.

She was #1, the wife of Jason.
She was #2 the mother of a young 2 1/2 yr old girlie
She held a position at work that reflected her abilities and accomplishment.

She had a very full life, also filled to the brim with lots and lots of wonderful friends.

All of these things should put to rest the idea that Michelle had some hot lover on the side. I'd bet my inheritance on the fact that she didn't.

Scandi

Scandi,

It seems to me that condoms were not an essential item nor a used item if one thinks about it. Michelle was pregnant back in May before she was involved in the "accident". Then she got pregnant very quickly afterwards which indicates to me that condoms weren't a common use item. Once she got pregnant of course there is no reason for them.

The only reason I can see is if Michelle was indeed aware that JY played around and absolutely insisted...could be a very interesting concept.

Most definately Charlie, She was pregnant almost that whole year, if you round it out.

The only reason for them would be to save your body from any sexually transmitted disease. If she was not yet aware he was dinking about and around, was talking to the gals at work about the woes of his sexual life, behind her back, and had a reved up relationship with her very best friend that started in August when Michelle was still throwing up every morning - then yes, I would say save the money, we are just fine.

I really don't think Michelle know about his screwing around on her until a short time before she was murdered. Weeks maybe. Their sex life just dwindled, and she maybe wondered about that but chalked it up to her being pregnant. I think Michelle might have wondered about other things regarding the state of her husbands mind, prompting discussion which turned into the threat that he could not live with, were it to become known.

We don't know this yet, as it is just a surmisal. Bet your bottom dollar Charlie when it comes out we won't be a bit surprised. I think LE already has their finger on everything concerned with this murder, and for the life of me can not understand why this has to be drawn out now like it is. :banghead:

Scandi

Quote:

That's true. I don't know what the place looked like when LE went in. But LE cleaned nothing else so I doubt they cleaned footprints.

--Jake

But the killer may have cleaned the prints, crime scene techs have other ways to see latent prints that have been cleaned up. By the time the scene was released it is likely you wouldn't even be able to see that the prints had been there. But LE will have photos (if they found cleaned footprints).

IMO

Hi Anuniak, Dried blood in a plush carpet, as Jake said was in that br, if you step on it, it will descimate that dried blood into powder really fast, which will fall down to the base of the carpet and not be seen. Dried blood has a perpensity to fracture upon contact, and I think this is why they say they saw no footprints 'everywhere', as Meredith did. Just my thought.

Scandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member