Michelle Young~Pregnant Mother NC Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeana (DP) said:
I've been here! Just quiter than normal. I'm checking with the other mods about making this its own forum. Can't promise anything, but doesn't hurt to ask.

You're the best Jeana (DP)

:dance: :clap:

Thanks
fran

close_enough said:
figured i'd bring the newest link from the last thread on over here....

http://www.wral.com/news/10416388/detail.html

sooooo 3 other states besides NC....well, for sure VA, then IF the rumor was true about a girlfriend in FL,,,,hmmmmm

did anyone see Nancy Grace just now??...slept in late, then was VERY busy the rest of the day here,,,just got home, so i missed NG..wondering if she did anything with this case tonight??....wonder if Greta will??

Hi Close! Thanks for bringing that link over. Do you know if it's normal for the CSIs to be in the house for "more than 10 days"? Maybe the murder didn't start and end in the bedroom afterall. Whatever...sounds like they're being very thorough.

Like others, the reference to "If and when we make the arrest...." stood out for me too. This could eliminate anything to do with a hit - do ya think? It sounds to me like he might have been speaking directly to JY.

scandi said:
Thanks for the FORUM Jeana! :) You know we all appreciate it.

I thought I would pull a 'Captain Joe' of roving fame, and give his great Sleuthing work a little pat on the back. Here it is listing the replies he got in trying to get some scoop on the case:

[/I]1. "Agreed-we're trying to get people to go on record and talk about him [JY]. They're afraid. Believe me we're working it hard."

2. "I appreciate your interest in the case but not your tone.
If I had answers to these questions, believe me, I would be sharing them in the paper."

3. "Thank you for writing. Unfortunately, investigators aren’t releasing any new information in this case at this time. I have received some information about the investigation, but it has been off the record. Unfortunately, that information cannot be released."[/I] Misfits

I also learned from reading CTV that poster RPD of Raleigh states that Jason is living now in Raleigh in an extended living hotel with Cassidy and his mother.

Also, I located information on Ryan Schaad that Sami had asked about. He is really quite a guy. I'll go pull his web page so you can all see it, but he owned a property jointly with Jason at 5304 Agate Way in Raleigh. Ryan works in broadband communications and worked for Windchannel Comm, or did in the past. I can't tell, as it says 'past':

http://www.zoominfo.com/search/PersonDetail.aspx?PersonID=442753268

He seems like the All American guy, impressive background starting with MCI. They were probably classmates at college and ended up with a business venture between themselves.

Did anyone read that Jason went to a Baptist minister to show him bruises he got from Michelle? Bizarre. Has to be rumor, but I don't know why that would be brought into a conversation if they can't give a reference. I wonder if they attended a Baptist church?

Scandi
Don't quote me on this but I think that Michelle was Catholic. JY would be a good candidate for Baptist being from western NC. Don't know about their church habits but I don't see any man going to a minister to show bruises to a minister. Just my opinion though.

I am having a hard time buying into the New York connection for LE. I know Michelle has family and high school friends there but she had been in NC since the mid 90's. She was very involved in her sorority and made so many close friends in college. It was one big group of girls that spent most of their time together. They are still very close and I know that this is completely off topic but thought you guys might want to know that they are making a scrapbook for Cassidy. They won't let her forget her mom.

The earlier posters from NY didn't know Jason. Some had met once or twice but I don't know how that would be that helpful to LE. I would be more inclined to beleive that LE is looking into his sales territory or looking at (RUMOR ALERT) possible affairs. I tend to believe this would be rather easy to find out by looking at phone records and or email. Certainly anyone he kept in close contact with via phone or email would be interviewed by LE.

Thanks Pack_fan for that. Isn't that a neat idea to make Cassidy a scrapbook. She will cherish that forever.

You live in Raleigh, right? Do you hear any buzz at all, like at the grocery store or on local talk shows? We can't get over how just nothing at all is coming out except that tiny article today.

Scandi

pack_fan said:
The earlier posters from NY didn't know Jason. Some had met once or twice but I don't know how that would be that helpful to LE. I would be more inclined to beleive that LE is looking into his sales territory or looking at (RUMOR ALERT) possible affairs. I tend to believe this would be rather easy to find out by looking at phone records and or email. Certainly anyone he kept in close contact with via phone or email would be interviewed by LE.

I saw a post on ctv from someone in Raleigh that there's a rumor among her friends that JY has a gf in Florida.

Thought that was interesting.

JMHO
fran

We must remember that although LE has said they have no suspects, they DID have the DA on site of the crime.

I don't know if that is SOP or not. IF NOT, it would tell me they have a STRONG indication of WHO is responsible.

JMHO
fran

scandi said:
Thanks Pack_fan for that. Isn't that a neat idea to make Cassidy a scrapbook. She will cherish that forever.

You live in Raleigh, right? Do you hear any buzz at all, like at the grocery store or on local talk shows? We can't get over how just nothing at all is coming out except that tiny article today.

Scandi
People talk, a lot of the same stuff that has been posted here but as we all know there are so many rumors floating around that you can't really believe any of it. Not so much on the local tv/radio. No information from LE means no news to report. Bits and peices through local paper and news but everyone here follows closely enough that you have seen as much of the "facts" as I have.

fran said:
I saw a post on ctv from someone in Raleigh that there's a rumor among her friends that JY has a gf in Florida.

Thought that was interesting.

JMHO
fran
I can't speak for this other poster and have no idea where he/she got their information, BUT....... he or she is not in the same group of friends that I know. Her close friends from college are behind Jason 100%. That being said, you don't know what goes on behind closed doors. I don't want to say yes or no until more info is available.

I did just read a post from RPD at CTV that he overheard talk among the soriety sisters, and when asked about the GF in Fla one girl said she didn't know about it but wouldn't be surprised!

Scandi

fran said:
We must remember that although LE has said they have no suspects, they DID have the DA on site of the crime.

I don't know if that is SOP or not. IF NOT, it would tell me they have a STRONG indication of WHO is responsible.

JMHO
fran
Sorry to be spamming here, got a lot of thoughts in my head tonight. I was thinking about this earlier in the evening. I was CERTAIN that an arrest would be coming soon since LE had the DA at the house before it was released. I am also surprised that they keep coming back to the point that they are still processing evidence. They have full access to ccbi lab and roughly 20 detectives working the case. Come on, you can't tell me that two weeks after the death that they interview the sheriff and he says they still don't know the time of death????? JMO, but I think that they have 1 suspect and 1
suspect only. They are piecing together the evidence in order to file charges. I would have thought that they had the DA out to ask the simple question, do we have enough evidence yet?

scandi said:
Also, I located information on Ryan Schaad that Sami had asked about. He is really quite a guy. I'll go pull his web page so you can all see it, but he owned a property jointly with Jason at 5304 Agate Way in Raleigh. Ryan works in broadband communications and worked for Windchannel Comm, or did in the past. I can't tell, as it says 'past':

http://www.zoominfo.com/search/PersonDetail.aspx?PersonID=442753268

He seems like the All American guy, impressive background starting with MCI. They were probably classmates at college and ended up with a business venture between themselves.

Scandi
Hiya Scandi,

I already had all that info on Mr Schaad.....(Arete Way). I was hoping someone over 'yonder' would start talking about him because it would've been interesting to see what they would've said and if they would've pointed to him as JY's so called boyfriend. When I say 'they' I only mean those who reckon their friends of either or both or of family or friends of friends or F O F O F O F O F or 18th cousin six times removed,lol.

Note on red tie...I do not think Jason is gay.

Sami

Thanks for the forum, Jeanna!! :)
Great stuff....

Now .... for an arrest.

pack_fan said:
I can't speak for this other poster and have no idea where he/she got their information, BUT....... he or she is not in the same group of friends that I know. Her close friends from college are behind Jason 100%. That being said, you don't know what goes on behind closed doors. I don't want to say yes or no until more info is available.

Thank you pack_fan:

The other person, I think, was talking to someone. Of course, it could have just been local scuttle-but, which means nothing.

I believe part of the problem is the family is remaining mute while self-proclaimed friends (defenders) of JY's have been running around letting out information that wasn't in public domain, ie., even the local news outlets. Doesn't look good for Jason, his friends letting out exculpatory evidence while Jason himself hasn't offered to talk to LE.

IF JY wants the murderer caught, then he SHOULD be talking to LE, up front, in person (even with his attorney at his side). I mean, IF this was 'random,' then he might know something that could help solve the case. That is IF he wants the murderer caught of his precious wife and unborn son.

JMHO
fran

oh my, from Peeper ... (forgot the numbers) ...

Newbee polksalad.how can you tell????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iwanted all clapping faces .BUT I COULD NOT FIND DELEET.YOU POLK ARE NOT A LOOSER!!!I have been readig this case right from page ONE .AND YOU are right on the button. Also everyone on this web are awsome.Iwiil never go anywhere else because you folk'sare real SLEUTHER"S.thank you all for all for making this so exciting, and sooo proffessionall.Now this is what I wanted to do BRAVO. sorry I screwd up the first part.

:blushing:

Oh welcome, Peeper, I just went to catch up - and your post brings brightness into the forum and felt bad not to acknowledge you in the new thread.

Thank you very much you're right and I emboldened that in your post above: all of us: the thoughts and ideas brought in here from a dedicated group. Professional? Well that's a fine word (faces team, beaming ...). Yes, there is a wonderful comradeship here and y'know.... I'd never whizzle on charlies daffs. I like him too much. He brings back the logic and facts to ensure we're not too wayward ... (lol! :D)

So: you've been reading the fan-triple-tastic team here and our partners-in-slime offer anything from Ovaltine to Mike's cold .... ---> (leave the noun up to you heehee). Look forward to sharing with you!

PSA

Lovely to read the warmth! Tku, peeps :)

fran said:
Thank you pack_fan:

The other person, I think, was talking to someone. Of course, it could have just been local scuttle-but, which means nothing.

I believe part of the problem is the family is remaining mute while self-proclaimed friends (defenders) of JY's have been running around letting out information that wasn't in public domain, ie., even the local news outlets. Doesn't look good for Jason, his friends letting out exculpatory evidence while Jason himself hasn't offered to talk to LE.

IF JY wants the murderer caught, then he SHOULD be talking to LE, up front, in person (even with his attorney at his side). I mean, IF this was 'random,' then he might know something that could help solve the case. That is IF he wants the murderer caught of his precious wife and unborn son.

JMHO
fran

Right on Fran:clap:. He should have his rear end down there the first day answering anything they asked. By all means, take your high powered atty and let him sit there. If you have nothing to hide, there is absolutely no fathomable reason that you shouldn't be trying to give as much information as possible. They are going to find out where he stayed, if he spent any money on cc or debit card, telephone calls, etc. whether he volunteers the info or not. BUT, if you didn't do it, give the info up immediately and save them some time so they can go after the real perp.

pack_fan said:
Right on Fran:clap:. He should have his rear end down there the first day answering anything they asked. By all means, take your high powered atty and let him sit there. If you have nothing to hide, there is absolutely no fathomable reason that you shouldn't be trying to give as much information as possible. They are going to find out where he stayed, if he spent any money on cc or debit card, telephone calls, etc. whether he volunteers the info or not. BUT, if you didn't do it, give the info up immediately and save them some time so they can go after the real perp.

There's the bar, pack_fan! And JY's lowered it way below the belt!

(hello, btw - been catching up on your posts :))

I feel JY's not only isolated MY's family from Cassie, but he's left them hurt, confused and broken ... but he has snubbed them and consciously not co-operated.

PolkSaladAnnie said:
There's the bar, pack_fan! And JY's lowered it way below the belt!

(hello, btw - been catching up on your posts :))

I feel JY's not only isolated MY's family from Cassie, but he's left them hurt, confused and broken ... but he has snubbed them and consciously not co-operated.
Sorry, had to delete the last message and rephrase. I feel very sorry for MY's family and I know it is breaking their hearts not to be able to be around Cassidy. I think there is more to it than meets the eye. JY isn't isolating Cassidy to be mean, or heartless, or spiteful. Let's just say that there could be a reason that they weren't hugging and sitting next to one another at the funeral. JMHO.

I just have scattered thoughts tonight before I go to bed.

Does anyone think they have found the weapon used to kill her? He had to use something pretty substantial to literally crack her head open as Dr Baden said. A baseball bat? Something he could hide behind his back to sneak up on her if she was awake?

Any thoughts about Meredith. There is one point in the 911 call where her voice changes completely to a low matter of fact tone that does bother me as it is out of cinque with the rest.

A thought I immediately had the first day was if I walked into a house and found a murdered woman, I would immediately pick up that child and leave the house for fear the murderer would still be there. I'm a fraidy cat though. I read a post tonight at CTV and by gosh this gal said the same thing. She also wondered why, when she saw Michelle home and was there to pick up a 'paper' he didn't want Michelle to see, that she went in at all. Has anyone wondered that same thing?

Well, the fact that todays little article says 'the' arrest leads me to believe there will be only one and it sounds imminent. So I guess there is nothing to my wondering about Meredith as she was plainly used, one way or the other. I had read that M and M were not really close at all as sisters. One other thought I had that first day was I wondered if they had a hot thing going on.

Scandi

ETA: My better judgment says Meredith wasn't involved in any way with JY. I guess I just had to write those thoughts out to analyze them. Anyway, when a woman is suddenly dropped into a situation like Meredith was, she had to be in shock.

scandi said:
I just have scattered thoughts tonight before I go to bed.

Does anyone think they have found the weapon used to kill her? He had to use something pretty substantial to literally crack her head open as Dr Baden said. A baseball bat? Something he could hide behind his back to sneak up on her if she was awake?

Any thoughts about Meredith. There is one point in the 911 call where her voice changes completely to a low matter of fact tone that does bother me as it is out of cinque with the rest.

A thought I immediately had the first day was if I walked into a house and found a murdered woman, I would immediately pick up that child and leave the house for fear the murderer would still be there. I'm a fraidy cat though. I read a post tonight at CTV and by gosh this gal said the same thing. She also wondered why, when she saw Michelle home and was there to pick up a 'paper' he didn't want Michelle to see, that she went in at all. Has anyone wondered that same thing?

Well, the fact that todays little article says 'the' arrest leads me to believe there will be only one and it sounds imminent. So I guess there is nothing to my wondering about Meredith as she was plainly used, one way or the other. I had read that M and M were not really close at all as sisters. One other thought I had that first day was I wondered if they had a hot thing going on.

Scandi
Oh my goodness, I have got to go to bed but I can't tear myself away. I keep thinking that I will check one more time before going to bed. Gotta quit that....

I would very seriously doubt that the murder weapon was found. Interesting to note that most bludgeoning deaths would be more like someone sneeking in a house not expecting someone to be home and getting surprised. They pick up whatever they can find close by for a weapon so the murder weapon is right there.

The reason that I don't think that is the case here is because it seems to be a planned attack, imo. No forced entry, nothing stolen (rumors say yes and no, I'll stick with no for now), and LE was very quick to come out and say that this was not a random attack.

I could very well be wrong but I would have to give a no on the murder weapon. Although...................... when asked by Greta if they knew what the murder weapon was, Sheriff said "let's just say we have collected a lot of evidence".

Think I'll stick with the no for now.

O/T - but to save too many replies:

scandi :blowkiss: - thanks for your pm.

jilly, Taxi and others - tku for posts...

And, jillly, well, yes I guess First Name basis is order of the day, heh heh :)

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member