Michelle Young~Pregnant Mother NC Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taximom said:
I'm really confused about the "bruises shown to a baptist preacher" thing. What?! I have a few thoughts about that, but I'll keep them to myself until that's more than a rumor! :slap:

Free breakfast buffet at my home if y'all come back soon and post....

Am I too late for the breakfast buffet? Can't stay long but can't stay away...lol.

Taximom said:
Hi leann and welcome. I agree with you about JY not looking like he could kill anyone. I never thought Scott Peterson looked like a killer either, but in my gut I knew he killed Laci. I wish all killers and perverts looked like Charles Manson so we would be fore-warned. :) In any case the last I heard this was a discussion forum about this case-all thoughts welcome. I'd sure love to have some more facts though.

On another note, YAY for our own forum! Thanks to those that accomplished this!:blowkiss:

Hi Taximom!! :)

Few days ago I was watching Oprah (one of her programs on the campaign to catch Wanted predators) ... Her guests, professional advisors and audience all agreed: if these people LOOKED like they might be killers or violent offenders - people would run a mile. Look at the professions, images and pre-murder days of Capano, Michael Peterson, Scott, Hacking, Barber, Shawn bently, Chris Porco ... and so on.

They all look/ed like the guy living in a good home on your own street.

I have a lil feeling scandi, fran and jeana were behind the new forum, lol! Oh, a few mile long threads helped, too, Taximim. Great news... It became an effort hunting for the maps, the lists, the links and .... that dang tape, heh... :)

PolkSaladAnnie said:
if these people LOOKED like they might be killers or violent offenders - people would run a mile. Look at the professions, images and pre-murder days of Capano, Michael Peterson, Scott, Hacking, Barber, Shawn bently, Chris Porco ... and so on.

:)
Funny.....having studied the Mafia extensively, I found quite a number of them (lol this was a discussion with my husband and a test) were guys I'd go out with...some are/were handsome devils....

ok.. I sentence myself to one strong coffee, two :banghead: :banghead: and serious therapy in learning how to choose boyfriend material!

Not a jack PSA a tire iron. Some people actually keep them beside their seat for protection if someone tries to car jack them.

Samiya said:
Funny.....having studied the Mafia extensively, I found quite a number of them (lol this was a discussion with my husband and a test) were guys I'd go out with...some are/were handsome devils....

ok.. I sentence myself to one strong coffee, two :banghead: :banghead: and serious therapy in learning how to choose boyfriend material!

As an accomplice, Sami - make that two coffees! :crazy:

Only once was I in a relationship that made me verrry uncomfortable, between divorces, around 14 years ago: It was a brief relationship - but he wasn't happy with ME ending the relationship and would pull up outside my home, park ... and wait... After one too many incidents, I called the police and he backed off. Good looking, tall, sporty - all the moms, grannies, nurses, kids liked him ... a travellin salesman (pharmaceuticals). I always got a 'strange feeling' abut him - too smooth - to explain why would be too personal, but my gut instinct told me this was one guy that my genepool rejected! And he didn't like it...

I have flash-backs of X ONLY when I see Leonardo di Cap in certain character shots and pics...

strach304 said:
Not a jack PSA a tire iron. Some people actually keep them beside their seat for protection if someone tries to car jack them.

OK .. thanks, strach. Just shows I call the whole skidgi-madoo that fixes tyres a Jack, lol. I know what you mean - the iron rod thing. LOL. Thanks for the clarification, strach. God, I wouldn't want to be hit by one of those.

There was a case in UK a few years back where a professional, decent, respected father was acused & convicted of killing his adopted daughter with a metal tent peg! So the options are wide-ranging... His wife and 2 (bio) dau's went to live in new Zealand. I last know his case went on appeal: nevertheless, that was the murder weapon!

PolkSaladAnnie said:
OK .. thanks, strach. Just shows I call the whole skidgi-madoo that fixes tyres a Jack, lol. I know what you mean - the iron rod thing. LOL. Thanks for the clarification, strach. God, I wouldn't want to be hit by one of those.

There was a case in UK a few years back where a professional, decent, respected father was acused & convicted of killing his adopted daughter with a metal tent peg! So the options are wide-ranging... His wife and 2 (bio) dau's went to live in new Zealand. I last know his case went on appeal: nevertheless, that was the murder weapon!

"On 9 February 2006, after two appeals and three trials Siôn Jenkins was acquitted of murder. He had spent six years in prison."

http://www.justiceforsionjenkins.org.uk/

Just found this on a google hunt. i had thought he'd finally been acquitted.

Floh said:
"On 9 February 2006, after two appeals and three trials Siôn Jenkins was acquitted of murder. He had spent six years in prison."

http://www.justiceforsionjenkins.org.uk/

Just found this on a google hunt. i had thought he'd finally been acquitted.

THANKS floh!!! :D I knew there was an appeal, but didn't follow up. It was something like 3 trials he went through, right?

The murder weapon was allegedly the tent peg! How absolutely awful..

For all of you about to be hit by this nasty storm coming into the midwest - be prepared - get things to stay warm with, candles, flashlights and such. Lots of water and food stuffs that can be fixed without power.

This is a monster - expecting rain turning to freezing rain and lots of ice - means power lines are going to come down, followed by 6 -12 inches of snow (at least in my neck of the woods). So get ready - stay as warm as you can and don't forget your pets. Hope everyone makes it through okay !

Sorry off topic but rather important !

Don't forget poker for the fireplace.

jilly said:
Hi Close! Thanks for bringing that link over. Do you know if it's normal for the CSIs to be in the house for "more than 10 days"? Maybe the murder didn't start and end in the bedroom afterall. Whatever...sounds like they're being very thorough.

Like others, the reference to "If and when we make the arrest...." stood out for me too. This could eliminate anything to do with a hit - do ya think? It sounds to me like he might have been speaking directly to JY.

hi jilly:)

i have no idea what's considered 'standard' for the length of time CSI's are at crime scenes....good question, but 10 days does seem like a long time....good point about it not just being in the bedroom....i would think they would print just about everything from different rooms....all points of entry/exits, etc.....checking for another person's blood, maybe mixed with Michelles, stuff like that?

yeah...i noticed the word "the" also....& agree, it was like he was talking directly to JY.....

A thought I immediately had the first day was if I walked into a house and found a murdered woman, I would immediately pick up that child and leave the house for fear the murderer would still be there. Scandi

THANK YOU SCANDI!! I couldn't stop thinking about that and was surprised no one else mentioned it. I too believe that if I walked into the house and it didn't look as it usually does and I found a relative bludgeoned, I would grab the kid and high tail it outta there from fear. Even if it were someone I care about, I still think that my natural reaction would be fear that someone bad might still be there. I would have called 911 from my cell or from a neighbor. IMO, I think Meredith was in shock and therefore didn't respond to the potential danger.

Taximom said:
Free breakfast buffet at my home if y'all come back soon and post....

I'm moving in Taxi! Seems you do breakfast and dinner!:D

PolkSaladAnnie said:
As an accomplice, Sami - make that two coffees! :crazy:

Only once was I in a relationship that made me verrry uncomfortable, between divorces, around 14 years ago: It was a brief relationship - but he wasn't happy with ME ending the relationship and would pull up outside my home, park ... and wait... After one too many incidents, I called the police and he backed off. Good looking, tall, sporty - all the moms, grannies, nurses, kids liked him ... a travellin salesman (pharmaceuticals). I always got a 'strange feeling' abut him - too smooth - to explain why would be too personal, but my gut instinct told me this was one guy that my genepool rejected! And he didn't like it...

I have flash-backs of X ONLY when I see Leonardo di Cap in certain character shots and pics...

Even while fully engrossed in the SP and LP case, one of our daughters started dating a guy we absolutely loved. He was the first guy any of our four daughters had brought home we could relate to.

To make a long story short, ..................he wasn't at all who he said he was. Turned out to be an SP 'like' in training.

Liar, cheater, and fortunately because she lived too far away, only a stalker by phone and emails. It didn't stop until our daughter called his parents and they had to put a stop to it!

Very scary......and you'd think we'd learned how to spot 'em. Nope. We fell for it again with another daughters bf. He just didn't turn out to be a stalker after the fact. Just a lot of secrets and lies.

So, anyone else think Jason's wearing sunglasses while in public could be equivilant to SP wearing a baseball cap before his gf came forward? :cool:

JMHO
fran

leann coburn said:
PolkSaladAnnie, I hope the gators didn't get your Granny. I most heartedly agree with everything that you said and that you hoped for. None of us would want the Father to be guilty. But we never can tell.

As a frequent visitor of the Myrtles and the Inn where Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise stayed as guests during the making of "Interview with the Vampire", I understand where you are coming from. I, even though I am christened a christian, often wonder aloud and silently about life and death.

Can you believe, though I live in a normal house, that my neighbor just called and asked that I turn down the stereo (Portishead)? I'm 41 and I can't believe that. I called right back and asked if everything was okay now and if they could hear when I flushed the toilet (LOL). I'm a stinker, ain't I?

Are you the one who had the grandmother who was so accurate in saying what was going to happen in the future? Maybe that was the poster w/the extremely french name. Either way, I can't discount either.

You see, I'm adopted and my mother came to Tennessee from New Orleans to give birth to me, her third child. She asked that I be placed in a "Christian" household. And I've raised my share of hell, for sure. Since 1966, that is. She tried her best, and when ever I think of her, I can feel a cold feeling going down my spine, like she is pacing back and forth on her hardwood floor. She left me with many thing, PSA, that my adopted parents never taught me. They used to say (I would put my head against their door at night) "where did she get that? It didn't come from us. Where did she learn those things?" Nowadays, it makes me laugh. Good is good and evil is evil.

So, IMHO only, Jason didn't kill his wife. If those who believe he did are correct, I promise I will no longer post on WS. And I always keep my promises.

Memphis wants Louisiana to know that we love our sister!!!! Especially the grand city herself, New Orleans. Even the LaLaurie House and all the horrors hidden within.

Llannappe and so for.....JMO

i'm with Polk on this....you don't HAVE to think that JY murdered Michelle....actually there's more 'on the fence' than not, so all is good Leann....that's how it's suppose to be....different theories & all.....you need to scratch that promise right now!!

btw, interesting life story:)
hang around & we'll see how this comes out in the end....either way, & i don't think i'm out of line for speaking for everyone here, we all want justice for Michelle....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000