Mickey Shunick - Press Conference, 6 July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else notice that he did not thank abdella?!?

Long time lurker on this case and first time poster... Could the bite marks have caused scarring? Maybe his hands were bandaged for a certain period of time?

When he was arrested yesterday he was driving a truck similar to the one burned in TX. So maybe he went out and purchased the same truck so neighbors, gf would not question that his truck was missing?

:seeya: Heads up, everyone. We'll close this thread in a few minutes and move on over to a fresh new thread. I'll be back to post the link shortly.

If he was out looking for a victim that night-how many other nights did he do the same thing?They need to go back and look at unsolved crimes since he has been out & not working-I bet there are more victims out there!
He is not going to tell anyone where she is-he knows the drill when it comes to being arrested-just look at the way he answered the judge when asked if he can make bail-he is well versed in how the system works!
All just MO

Couldn't he take public transportation back from TX...

No, there's no public transportation.

He could take a bus, or a train. But the buses and trains aren't going to get him out of San Jacinto County, where the burned out truck was found, to Houston, where he could get back to Lafayette.

Someone he knew had to help him. Or he just got really lucky hitchhiking. But like I said in the previous thread, to hitchhike out of the Sam Houston National Forest? That would be really risky for him to assume he could pull that off. Lots of expansive farm and ranch land and woods. You can drive around there for hours and not see anyone else.

Is there some way we can find out exactly where the truck was found in San Jacinto County?

If there are bite marks on his hand(s) now, they surely wouldn't be from 6 weeks ago, right? They're either not from Mickey or, of they are, Mickey didn't die on the 19th?

also thought they said he was questioned immediatley, does that mean in the very beging of case ?? if so bite marks would come into play???

BSL purchased a Silver Z71 identical to his other truck.

A reporter asked if results any Lab work had come back yet, and he said "no". What evidence could they have that is without a doubt tying him to her murder, if they do not have DNA? And they do not have a body?

If in a fight for your life and given the opportunity a perp could be inflicted with a substantial bite. Human bites can be nasty and fester for weeks. Micky i am so sorry this horrific crime happened to you. I hope you did hurt him. Even tho it pales to what you may have suffered. Gawd it hurts to type those words but my mind keeps going to what we dont know.

No, there's no public transportation.

He could take a bus, or a train. But the buses and trains aren't going to get him out of San Jacinto County, where the burned out truck was found, to Houston, where he could get back to Lafayette.

Someone he knew had to help him. Or he just got really lucky hitchhiking. But like I said in the previous thread, to hitchhike out of the Sam Houston National Forest? That would be really risky for him to assume he could pull that off. Lots of expansive farm and ranch land and woods. You can drive around there for hours and not see anyone else.

Is there some way we can find out exactly where the truck was found in San Jacinto County?

The good ole' Greyhound bus lines still run from TX to LA...

Sounds like the person at the car dealership (that we discussed) was the tipster that led LE to BSL. They mentioned that whiting out of the license over the sex offender registry.

:rocker: I hope this person gets a Reward.

Interesting peices of new information...

They know his truck was at Whiskey bay
A possible bite mark on his hand?
Truck matches the one seen in the video
They probably know but "are not releasing" how he got back to Louisiana
And... No body. They are doing the murder charge based on lack of a body after kidnapping.

Oh, and "he's not cooperating"

so no confession.

Maybe from the tire impressions they took at the bridge. Or the GPS.

A reporter asked if results any Lab work had come back yet, and he said "no". What evidence could they have that is without a doubt tying him to her murder, if they do not have DNA? And they do not have a body?

Looks like they were removing some evidence from his house. We'll have to wait and see.

If there are bite marks on his hand(s) now, they surely wouldn't be from 6 weeks ago, right? They're either not from Mickey or, of they are, Mickey didn't die on the 19th?

He was pulled over on 6/5, maybe the LEO saw the bites when making the traffic stop. Maybe the tipster that called the tips line, (That the presser mentioned) told LE about the bite marks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA