Mickey Shunick - Press Conference, 6 July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe from the tire impressions they took at the bridge. Or the GPS.

IIRC, it was stated at the presser that the truck tires from the burnt truck in TX were a match to the tire tracks at WB. But I nee to go back and listen to be sure.....

If there are bite marks on his hand(s) now, they surely wouldn't be from 6 weeks ago, right? They're either not from Mickey or, of they are, Mickey didn't die on the 19th?

They have been aware of him for a long time and may have a potential witness that saw the bite mark.

IIRC, it was stated at the presser that the truck tires from the burnt truck in TX were a match to the tire tracks at WB. But I nee to go back and listen to be sure.....
Ooh I didn't hear that. I may have been typing at the time tho.

Looks like they were removing some evidence from his house. We'll have to wait and see.

I have a feeling they will find their evidence in the truck that was burned!
thats what they are waiting on ill bet ya!

Long time lurker on this case and first time poster... Could the bite marks have caused scarring? Maybe his hands were bandaged for a certain period of time?

Someone could have surreptitiously taken cell phone pic of the bite marks.

I also hope they start digging (no pun intended) about his possible involvement in other murders and disappearances.

He was pulled over on 6/5, maybe the LEO saw the bites when making the traffic stop. Maybe the tipster that called the tips line, (That the presser mentioned) told LE about the bite marks.

If this is indeed the case, I only hope that Mickey had dental impressions on file with her local dentist.

Didn't we see online that he was verified for his RSO lifetime registry on 5/28/12...maybe bite marks were observed then?

And wow, now he's been driving a silver z71--- I have seen tons of those around Lafayette and not given them the side eye because they aren't white all the while staring down the drivers of the white ones.....

Thanks to everyone who transcribed the presser and posted comments. We're going to close this thread now to make it convenient to find the information later. Please continue the discussion here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177953"]LA ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #33 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

No, there's no public transportation.

He could take a bus, or a train. But the buses and trains aren't going to get him out of San Jacinto County, where the burned out truck was found, to Houston, where he could get back to Lafayette.

Someone he knew had to help him. Or he just got really lucky hitchhiking. But like I said in the previous thread, to hitchhike out of the Sam Houston National Forest? That would be really risky for him to assume he could pull that off. Lots of expansive farm and ranch land and woods. You can drive around there for hours and not see anyone else.

Is there some way we can find out exactly where the truck was found in San Jacinto County?

hmm..wonder if he owned a smaller motorbike or something? Could have easily put that in the back of the truck before driving to Texas..Just a random thought.

Ooh I didn't hear that. I may have been typing at the time tho.

That's why I said I need to re -listen to the presser but I do think I heard it. (I suck at transcribing and listening at the same time :/)

Since the question of any info coming from a GF etc. was not directly answered i think she may tie into this. Perhaps have him a ride back to Loisiana etc. (Not relating her to the crime) Perhaps she saw a bite mark? I just found it interesting he diverted that question to "we have questioned many people"

For some reason, I thought the tip about the truck in Texas was checked and was found not to be connected?? Not too sure about what we got today. Not real confident here!

Thanks. I wasn't able to watch up until the end. My link wouldn't work.

Aren't 4 door Z71s like $50,000 trucks? And this RSO scum bag has owned two of them in the past two years while tons of Americans who have never hurt a fly but are unemployed or victims of the bad national economy are losing their homes and driving around in clunkers? UGH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike