Mike Tyson's 4 yo Daughter Found Hanging From Cord

My sympathy to Mike Tyson, the mother of Exodus, and all of the family of Exodus Tyson. Mike Tyson has been through many ups and downs, but the loss of a child is pain beyond imagination. May God bless Mike Tyson, his son, and mother of these children at this difficult time.

Praying for the family. Can't imagine their pain and sorrow over the loss of beautiful little Exodus. Saw her picture today with the other children on HLN. Just adorable. RIP sweetie.

Every news story I've seen has had a picture of MT rather than the daughter.

I'm so sorry for this family's loss. Rest in Peace little one.

Every news story I've seen has had a picture of MT rather than the daughter.

The photo that I saw on HLN news yesterday was of MT and all his children. MT was on the left in the photo and children on the right. One of the older daughters was holding little Exodus. They were all dressed nicely, MT was in a light colored suit and it looked like a professional photo. Wish I could have taken a screenshot, but don't have that equipment! Maybe someone will come across the photo and post it. :)

What a horrible tragedy. My prayers go out to the family.

May Exodus RIP.

Gozgals

What a freakish thing to have happen...
I'm hoping this doesn't send Tyson over the edge.
Rest in Peace, Exodus.

I saw the sad news this morning.

May this little angel, Exodus RIP.

I pray for strength for her family through this difficult time. Special prayers for her brother. This must be especially difficult for him.

sincerely,
fran

What a freakish thing to have happen...
I'm hoping this doesn't send Tyson over the edge.
Rest in Peace, Exodus.

My thoughts, too, Lisa. He's worked so hard at his sobriety.
Prayers to the family.

This is so heartbreaking. I don't really understand what happened, but I feel terrible for the whole family. Plus I read some child-proofing expert talking about how "easy" it is to prevent these sorts of things, and suggested "keeping an eye on the child." Um, thanks buddy. Super helpful tips. I am no Mike Tyson fan, but it bothers me to hear it suggested that the child wasn't being properly supervised when this does seem like a freak accident. You can't follow a 4-year-old around every minute like you do a toddler.

Wishing peace for all of them.

This is so heartbreaking. I don't really understand what happened, but I feel terrible for the whole family. Plus I read some child-proofing expert talking about how "easy" it is to prevent these sorts of things, and suggested "keeping an eye on the child." Um, thanks buddy. Super helpful tips. I am no Mike Tyson fan, but it bothers me to hear it suggested that the child wasn't being properly supervised when this does seem like a freak accident. You can't follow a 4-year-old around every minute like you do a toddler.

The mother was with her children. She noticed the daughter wasn't
around and ask her son to look for her..........in the house. This was a tragic accident. We all have had times when we discovered "unsafe" things, in this case, equipment, in our homes.

Why don't critize the manufacturer? They are suppose make safe products.
Recall products when they learn there are accidents waiting to happen.
I have a tread mill. Have never thought it was a danger when the grandchildren visited.

What a very sad and tragic accident.

Deepest sympathies to the family.

RIP little one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member