Miners alive

I hope you guys get the interviews too
We have the first interview with the boys this weekend, a two hour special.
I can't wait to hear their story.
I did hear the wife of Brant Webb was getting 'messages' from him when it was not even known that they were alive!
They have been married forever and I guess were 'tuned into' each other.
It was her father that kept a diary of the two week ordeal and where they got that information from, not her blowing her own whistle so to speak.
I haven't heard anything more about the Oprah deal, but I hope it goes through so all you guys over there can hear their amazing story as well.

Anyone see the interview??
It was on last night here....
I think Brant was the one who kept their spirits up.....Todd seemed a little more serious, I think it may have affected him more than Brant...what do you think Dingo??
He seemed to be the tougher more macho guy out of the two...but I think the whole thing got to him more than Brant.
I was so laughing when she asked them about where they had gone to the toilet.
Todd did well to hang on LOL

I think this is the interview you will get in the states, I don't think Oprah will interview them personally.....
I did think that at first.....

If only the miners over there in the states could have been so lucky.

narlacat said:
I have been following the plight of the trapped miners, thanks for the thread Dingo.
Dave Grohl, lead singer of the Foo Fighters has sent a message to them, after hearing that one of the men asked for two Foo Fighter albums to be played on the mp3 they sent down.
Dave has asked them to join him 'anywhere, anytime' when they get out to share a beer.
Of course, they agreed!
I also heard one of the first things sent down was an egg/salad sandwich...it was like...is that such a good idea....lol lol..we all know how boiled eggs react with the body :crazy:

Dave Grohl says he plans to make good on an offer to buy beers for two miners who listened to his band, the Foo Fighters, during their ordeal of being buried underground for two weeks.
Grohl said he will catch up with the two men when the band tours Australia in October.

More @ link
http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2006-08-31-grohl-offer_x.htm?csp=27

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member