Misrepresentations/Untruths/Gross Inconsistencies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Dina left at 8:00 AM and alleges to have returned at 8:00 PM on Tuesday the 12th. We know there are discrepancies in the actual time Dina returned to the hospital Tuesday per Jonah's and and Nina's statements. According to Sheriff Gore, Dina was not seen on surveillance video. However, Dina claims to have been with Max at the hospital the entire night. Dina claims to have left the hospital the morning of the 13th, sometime after receiving the news of Rebecca's death from Jonah at 7:00 AM. According to Dina's statement to detectives, she would have been with Max the entire night.

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kfmb/misc/warrant_11-164.pdf
http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kfmb/misc/nina_romano.mp3
http://www.phoenixmag.com/lifestyle/valley-news/201208/boy--interrupted-full-version/2/

hmm I'm sorry i totally was messed up my understanding of the 8-8 am s and pm. I think I am still having a difficult time understanding this.

DS was gone for 12 hours- the whole day? MS's last day?
I feel bad for DS. ( I really do ) God Forbid ..it was me....missing the first emergency calls about the initial fall...then ......being out of pocket the whole next day? I would feel very guilty.

But, then again- I am not sure I would have left the hospital or my son's side at all.

What % of suicides by hanging are done in the nude? It is very unusual.

MissJ, yes, I think it is very unusual in itself statistically speaking... and then we'd have to calculate how many women hang themselves in the nude...

* outdoors
* while menstruating
* with bound hands (behind their back)
* with bound feet
* with a gag in their mouth
* and throwing themselves off of something

did I miss anything?

MissJ, yes, I think it is very unusual in itself statistically speaking... and then we'd have to calculate how many women hang themselves in the nude...

* outdoors
* while menstruating
* with bound hands (behind their back)
* with bound feet
* with a gag in their mouth
* and throwing themselves off of something

did I miss anything?

And what about long hair being under the tshirt and rope?

Michael Hutchence (singer of INXS) died of hanging & he was nude. The case was ruled a suicide but many people believe there was something else going on there and that the hanging itself was accidental. That's the only other case I can think of. All the other suicides by hanging I know of were clothed.

FWIW - I've also heard police say things to the effect that people commit suicide by hanging while naked in order to further shock the person that they anticipate finding them.

Michael Hutchense was performing auto-erotic asphyxiation. That's different.

It is so unusual and strange. Definitely a staged murder. Awful to think about Rebecca's last moments on Earth. It's time for justice!

If it had been jumping off the balcony nothing more that would have been more believable.
However, I'm not going to believe the over-staged crime scene. Time (poster) already listed the unusual things to consider with suicide on top of being nude. Then you also have painting a ridiculous message on a door, a staged bedroom as well (turned over wicker chair, paint, knife, dog bone, etc).

Rebecca was murdered.

Back on topic.
Great thread that you started freespeech!

Rebecca slept n in the nude, so it sounds like she was pretty comfortable that way. And when people hang themselves nude, it usually means they feel guilty for something and/or they want to shock those left behind.

The SDSO had plenty of physical evidence. Its over a year later, and there is not ONE piece of REAL evidence proving otherwise.

JMO

Rebecca slept n in the nude, so it sounds like she was pretty comfortable that way. And when people hang themselves nude, it usually means they feel guilty for something and/or they want to shock those left behind.

The SDSO had plenty of physical evidence. Its over a year later, and there is not ONE piece of REAL evidence proving otherwise.

JMO

Please do provide a link for how you know that RZ slept in the nude.

IMO most women don't sleep in the nude if they're menstruating, if RZ actually was, that's still never been proved. --sorry to any out there that are offended by "women's issues"-- Even if you were simply spotting, you would not be sleeping in the nude. You would be wearing panties at least.

But please, do post a link, I am quite certain I've never read that before.

TIA

Please do provide a link for how you know that RZ slept in the nude.

IMO most women don't sleep in the nude if they're menstruating, if RZ actually was, that's still never been proved. --sorry to any out there that are offended by "women's issues"-- Even if you were simply spotting, you would not be sleeping in the nude. You would be wearing panties at least.

But please, do post a link, I am quite certain I've never read that before.

TIA

Just because a person sleeps in the nude which i think may be very common, certainly should not be construed to any other activity such as walking about nude or other activities like killing oneself. Most people only disrobe at their bedside and cover up when they get up. To suggest Rebecca would be comfortable killing herself in the nude is quite the stretch. Yes, a link would be nice to that "knowledge" but it seems pretty meaningless IMO.

JMO

Actually the AG is presently reviewing a HUGE list of facts and physical evidence to the contrary of the SDSO's swift conclusion.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150009"]SDSO...Reasons To REOPEN Rebecca's Death Investigation!! **LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Please read this very long list.

I would love to hear from your or your thoughts on this evidence.
It is most convincing that murder occured.

Actually the AG is presently reviewing a HUGE list of facts and physical evidence to the contrary of the SDSO's swift conclusion.

SDSO...Reasons To REOPEN Rebecca's Death Investigation!! **LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Mrs. Holmes, thank you for honoring the intent of this thread for the collection of serious and factual evidence by posting this link.

SDSO...Reasons To REOPEN Rebecca's Death Investigation!! **LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thank you Mrs. Holmes for referencing the real science of this case. Sadly, for whatever reason, these facts were repressed. Did SDSO want to be quick in closing the case, had they realized it would be not easily proven because the scene had been corrupted or was it an expedient solution that fit the private phone calls of influential friends, politicians or former DA's? I guess I could go on but it seems obvious now that the shadows of truth have been illuminated it just stinks to high heaven.

While it’s unusual for a woman to commit suicide while naked and out in the open, sources said Zahau slept in the nude.

Source: Coronado Mansion Mystery a Suicide: Source | NBC 7 San Diego

It was also mentioned in the press conference on Sept. 2, 2011. It is in the transcript.

While it’s unusual for a woman to commit suicide while naked and out in the open, sources said Zahau slept in the nude.

Source: Coronado Mansion Mystery a Suicide: Source | NBC 7 San Diego

It was also mentioned in the press conference on Sept. 2, 2011. It is in the transcript.

It appears the link is broken...can you please repost?

It appears the link is broken...can you please repost?

Gee..if true.... I wonder who told Gore that.. Jonah?

Gore believed everything Jonah told him. I wonder what RZ
s sister thinks of that.. or her ex-husband?

It has nothing to do with suicide... and if you were trying to hide that you attacked someone in the shower... you might tell a wee little salacious story about how they sleep in the nude...

Did JS also admit to his "passion" for knot tying.... that would also help to explain away the bizarre death of this poor young woman.

Is it true or just made up.... to cover up?

JMO

I still believe she felt rejected and also knew there was now an investigation into Max's injuries. Whether she slept in the nude or not, I think she intentionally chose to mimick the Asian/bondage scenario viewed on the computer earlier that day and her message to JS was that he was supposed to "save" her and he instead was desperately trying to save his son's life.

JMO

At present, the California AG is going over the list below and more REAL evidence.
Evidence the highly incompetent Gore chose to ignore.. just like his other FBI fiasco's Ruby Ridge, 911 flight school and other murders on his watch in the SDSO.

Expect an announcement soon that the RZ death will at the very least be changed to "undetermined" and kept open. She didn't go over that railing on her own... not enough dust was rubbed off. That is EVIDENCE.

I wonder if DS, JS and AS are very very nervous about this? No wonder the sudden desperate push to make RZ look like a killer. Just another failed PR smoke screen to hide "someone's" involvement in her death.

IMO

I disagree and do not think the case will be reopen or that the death will be changed to undetermined. The California AG will be looking for real evidence, not rumors from web postings. There is overwhelming evidence that Rebecca took her own life, and no physical evidence to the contrary.

When the AG turns it down AGAIN, I wonder if those that believe it was murder and the Zahaus will STILL be in denial?

It is healthy to debate boths sides of the case and it also shows that denial also may exist on both sides of the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg