Misrepresentations/Untruths/Gross Inconsistencies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree and do not think the case will be reopen or that the death will be changed to undetermined. The California AG will be looking for real evidence, not rumors from web postings. There is overwhelming evidence that Rebecca took her own life, and no physical evidence to the contrary.

When the AG turns it down AGAIN, I wonder if those that believe it was murder and the Zahaus will STILL be in denial?

unfortunately, some families never get past it and that's a real shame. Being bitter and angry at law enforcement isn't healthy.

JMO

I disagree and do not think the case will be reopen or that the death will be changed to undetermined. The California AG will be looking for real evidence, not rumors from web postings. There is overwhelming evidence that Rebecca took her own life, and no physical evidence to the contrary.

When the AG turns it down AGAIN, I wonder if those that believe it was murder and the Zahaus will STILL be in denial?

IMO the fact that it has taken a great amount of time.... and that the AG insisted the SDSO and the DA were given a second chance to redeem themselves and refused....... means the case is being gone over thoroughly... many of us on this website have had some contact with AB's office. We know for a fact the information worked on here has been reviewed by the AB team... what exactly was used and presented in the huge amount of information supplied to the AG is only known by AB and her team.

One thing is for sure Dr. Wecht's report on the second autopsy would be compelling enough. The damage on the head that could have rendered RZ unconscious and the fact her neck was not broken and showed two areas of damage....are just one of the many compelling pieces of evidence that the AG will be going over.

Has anyone worked out how RZ would have gotten over that railing, all tied up... without disturbing the dust.... ?

When the AG told AB to go back to the SDSO.... after Gore had so publically REFUSED to even look at the autopsy report by one of the countries most respected Medical Examiners speaks volumes.

It was a very serious message from the AG that Gore was getting one last chance to get it right and he BLEW IT big time. Let alone the multitudes of other bits of evidence. I would love to ask Gore how RZ got over that railing.... he must have an answer????

He may lose his job. For Gore to not even look at that report.... is negligence of his duties.

IMO the fact that it has taken a great amount of time.... and that the AG insisted the SDSO and the DA were given a second chance to redeem themselves and refused....... means the case is being gone over thoroughly... many of us on this website have had some contact with AB's office. We know for a fact the information worked on here has been reviewed by the AB team... what exactly was used and presented in the huge amount of information supplied to the AG is only known by AB and her team.

One thing is for sure Dr. Wecht's report on the second autopsy would be compelling enough. The damage on the head that could have rendered RZ unconscious and the fact her neck was not broken and showed two areas of damage....are just one of the many compelling pieces of evidence that the AG will be going over.

Has anyone worked out how RZ would have gotten over that railing, all tied up... without disturbing the dust.... ?

BBM

Weict's belief that Whitney Houston was murdered certainly didn't change that outcome, now did it?

BBM

Weict's belief that Whitney Houston was murdered certainly didn't change that outcome, now did it?

For Whitney it was only a matter of time. She continued to engage in risky behavior that ultimately caused or contributed to her death.

No one is making the same claim for Rebecca, especially those closest to her, those that knew her best.

For Whitney it was only a matter of time. She continued to engage in risky behavior that ultimately caused or contributed to her death.

No one is making the same claim for Rebecca, especially those closest to her, those that knew her best.

My point was that Whitney Houston was not murdered either, yet Weict said she was. Sorry if I did not make that clear.

My point was that Whitney Houston was not murdered either, yet Weict said she was. Sorry if I did not make that clear.

It was perfectly clear. My point was that even Whitney's family and friends didn't vehemently oppose the findings of an accident in her death, at least not publicly. If he examined her and that was his conclusion, I have no grounds to disagree with his expert opinion.

But in Rebecca's case, the family IS vehemently opposed to the official ruling. They knew her best.

What has been presented as evidence to the public is not convincing, neither in it's thoroughness, nor it's integrity. In Rebecca's case he did find evidence that was inconsistent with the ME's opinion.

IMO the fact that it has taken a great amount of time.... and that the AG insisted the SDSO and the DA were given a second chance to redeem themselves and refused....... means the case is being gone over thoroughly...

BBM. If it was a "foolish" request, or one without merit, I think we would have seen swift response to get it off someone's desk, and close it out. We haven't seen that response.

For example, it did not take the Coronado Police Department very long to generate a letter addressing and declining Dina Shacknai's request to reopen Max's death investigation.

It was perfectly clear. My point was that even Whitney's family and friends didn't vehemently oppose the findings of an accident in her death, at least not publicly. If he examined her and that was his conclusion, I have no grounds to disagree with his expert opinion.

But in Rebecca's case, the family IS vehemently opposed to the official ruling. They knew her best.

What has been presented as evidence to the public is not convincing, neither in it's thoroughness, nor it's integrity. In Rebecca's case he did find evidence that was inconsistent with the ME's opinion.

So you believe Whitney Houston was murdered too, because Weict said so...without him even examining the body? When forensics clearly showed she accidentally drowned?

And the truth is the truth is the truth..whether or not the family opposes the findings and whether or not a small portion of the public believes it.

So you believe Whitney Houston was murdered too, because Weict said so...without him even examining the body? When forensics clearly showed she accidentally drowned?

And the truth is the truth is the truth..whether or not the family opposes the findings and whether or not a small portion of the public believes it.

Please read what I said again, as you quoted me. I said, "If he examined her...". I didn't know if he had personally examined Whitney. You are now saying that he didn't. I guess you have been following that case closely, so you know that he didn't. I was very sad to hear of her passing though. I did think it was strange that previously she was checked on while bathing by her help, and this time she was not until way too late.

Anyway, if he didn't, it can't even really be compared to this case because Dr. Wecht DID perform a 2nd autopsy on Rebecca. He even contributed to one of Trish's Sunday evening shows after the autopsy, and discussed some of his expertise on the case.

It shows that if Wecht was willing to come out and say Whitney was murdered without even seeing the body, then maybe he is getting past his prime and maybe isn't as on top of things as he once was, or he did it for the publicity IMO. The fact that he would comment on Rebecca's case at ALL, without speaking to SDSO and the Medical Examiner that conducted her autopsy is highly suspicious, IMO.

And WHY would he do an autopsy that he KNEW would not be admitted into a court IF he found something? It would only be admissible if LE had been there to oversee it. So, IM humble O, he did it for the publicity. Both Whithey's and Rebecca's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix