Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Lowe's video, isn't CL the one in the black long sleeve shirt and not the guy pushing the wheelbarrow? Initially the wheelbarrow guy was circled as CL but then it was changed to the other one who seems quite heavier than the guy at the ATM on 12/24.

Yes.
Plus the guy in Lowes is wearing green, and the guy at the ATM is wearing a white T-shirt ...... obviously, could have changed clothes ....... but the sleeve of the T-shirt at the ATM is loose and the biceps area looks a little thinner than either CL or the guy at Lowes (in the pic where he and CL are side-by-side).

http://www.bluelineradio.com/laureancomparison.html

Ok now they have a video of Cl buying paint and such at Lowes on the 16th! WHy in the world the statement the 24th? WHich is it
I've seen both dates and the 24th doesn't make sense since that would be about 10 days after Maria was killed. There was also another article (somewhere) that Christina had been painting the house before Christmas.

But how could they be arguing eveythihg says he left at 4:00? The neighbor said that happened on the night before and CL kept walking into the back yard. Maybe CL told her he was leaving and she was trying to get himself to turn him self in. And if they were outside he would not do anything.

Well being outside didn't stop him from burying/burning Maria and her baby in his yard and then having the cajones to have not one but TWO parties in his new "firepit" over her, now did it???

And IMO his wife wasn't "afraid" of anything but being a co-conspirator in Maria's dreadful death. She either "knew" a LOT or she has the IQ of a houseplant. It can't be both. I am not sure she had anything to do with the murder, but Christina was smart enough to get into the MARINES and TOUGH enough to get thru basic and I cannot imagine her being so stupid or so afraid that she did not corner CL on the 15th and demand some answers about the blood and Maria's CAR and the extra MONEY CL suddenly had. She does not come across as afraid or fearful of CL AT ALL.

Sorry, no sale here....

My Opinion

Well being outside didn't stop him from burying/burning Maria and her baby in his yard and then having the cajones to have not one but TWO parties in his new "firepit" over her, now did it???

And IMO his wife wasn't "afraid" of anything but being a co-conspirator in Maria's dreadful death. She either "knew" a LOT or she has the IQ of a houseplant. It can't be both. I am not sure she had anything to do with the murder, but Christina was smart enough to get into the MARINES and TOUGH enough to get thru basic and I cannot imagine her being so stupid or so afraid that she did not corner CL on the 15th and demand some answers about the blood and Maria's CAR and the extra MONEY CL suddenly had. She does not come across as afraid or fearful of CL AT ALL.

Sorry, no sale here....

My Opinion
She'd have to be blind to ~
blood in the garage and house

Maria's car at her house

fence taken down

newly constructed fire pit with odor

dog being leashed in front yard

child's toys now in front yard

and, she supposedly helped paint!

Ok now they have a video of Cl buying paint and such at Lowes on the 16th! WHy in the world the statement the 24th? WHich is it

I had some doubt about that, too, JDB .......
I know for sure John Walsh (on AMW Saturday) said Laurean (after getting Maria's money from the ATM on the 24th) went shopping at Lowes "the same day" and showed that same footage.

the truth will out ~~ someday! :D

you're kidding!!!!....
686.gif

so SS heard the same thing earlier, right?

I know for sure John Walsh (on AMW Saturday) said Laurean (after getting Maria's money from the ATM on the 24th) went shopping at Lowes "the same day" and showed that same footage.

I heard that on AMW too and thought they'd get their dates straight before reporting. The person who is supposed to be CL in the videos doesn't even have the same clothes on and it makes a lot more sense he'd be buying the stuff to build the fire pit and so forth 2 days after killing her than 10 days later.

I saw it on the bottom of the screen on Fox while Shep was talking to the newspaper guy that the paint and wheelbarrow were bought PRIOR to the murder.

:waitasec: reporters reporting the news :doh::bang:

Maybe Greta will clear things up a bit tonite!!! Here is HOPING! (Going to get an aspirin cause this has given me a headache today!)

She'd have to be blind to ~
blood in the garage and house

Maria's car at her house

fence taken down

newly constructed fire pit with odor

dog being leashed in front yard

child's toys now in front yard

and, she supposedly helped paint!

Those are a ton of images for a little houseplant to process so I guess we'd have to suspect she knew something or we're houseplants.:waitasec:

Those are a ton of images for a little houseplant to process so I guess we'd have to suspect she knew something or we're houseplants.:waitasec:

There's a former FBI agent interviewed on HLN who's saying that Christina needs to be looked at too. One person maybe covering up for the other?

There's a former FBI agent interviewed on HLN who's saying that Christina needs to be looked at too. One person maybe covering up for the other?

I like that guy. He's been saying from the beginning that she needs to be looked at. Christina was not only around the crime-scene, but she was living with the accused for all the previous months of upheavel before Maria's murder.

I like that guy. He's been saying from the beginning that she needs to be looked at. Christina was not only around the crime-scene, but she was living with the accused for all the previous months of upheavel before Maria's murder.
And with all of them being in the Marines, Christina I think must have had some contact with Maria.

Thx, panthera!
The question is still a good one tho ..... "where's the tattoo?"
http://www.bluelineradio.com/laureancomparison.html

And the R arm of the man leaving the ATM does not appear to have the large tattoo ..... and at the same time he looks so much like LC that AMW wrote this under his picture ....... "Police say this image from an ATM camera shows Laurean just before he withdrew cash from Maria Lauterbach's account on Christmas eve."
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/video_photos.cfm?id=52333

:eek:

Once again about that tattoo. The blueline pic is showing THE BACK OF THE ARM as CL is walking away. The photo is misleading. There has never been a tatto on the back of CL's right arm. It is the same person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quioxte221