Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's being reported on Nancy's show that Maria told her mother she was being harrassed by Christina ~ on the base. Christina had to know whose car that was!

Yes, Xtina knew exactly who Maria was , recognized her car, she harrassed Maria and called her a b@tch,etc. She even talked about painting the garage and rooms .Unless she was in a coma during the whole month of December, she knew what went down.

She is no victim here IMO.

The other thing that is bothering me. It was reported 2 rooms had blood! W know the garage where is the other room? Maybe the Living room where th argument started. But I did not see any new paint there.

The other thing that is bothering me. It was reported 2 rooms had blood! W know the garage where is the other room? Maybe the Living room where th argument started. But I did not see any new paint there.
Unless the new paint is that one brownish colored wall? They must be showing us that room for some reason! This still doesn't make sense if Maria was killed with the first blow to the back of her head, presumably in the garage, then why is there blood in another room of the house? Did he take the bloody murder weapon inside the house?

As for your other post about Christina, I have no idea how that works ~ her being returned to active duty at the same time CL takes off.

That is one of the problem I have! Christina was in active and had a cillvan job. SHe was made active after the 11th.

There! I've been confused about her employment during the month of December. I was under the impression she was inactive with the Marines and was just recalled in January.

Wait - civilian job but still on base? Or civilian away from the military, do you know?

And playing cynic here...recalled January 11th, isn't that the same day she turned up with the note? Coincidence? Or did military do that to give her some type of protection? I have no idea, just thinking.

In one of the links from earlier this evening, the video shows the living room with one was painted the same color as the patch paint in the garage. I had to look at it twice to make sure myself.

In one of the links from earlier this evening, the video shows the living room with one was painted the same color as the patch paint in the garage. I had to look at it twice to make sure myself.

That's right!

There! I've been confused about her employment during the month of December. I was under the impression she was inactive with the Marines and was just recalled in January.

Wait - civilian job but still on base? Or civilian away from the military, do you know?

And playing cynic here...recalled January 11th, isn't that the same day she turned up with the note? Coincidence? Or did military do that to give her some type of protection? I have no idea, just thinking.

Yes, alot of civilians work on military bases. And the active duty is most likely Christina being protected, er, watched very very closely.

Trying again.
I will admit Cl had help but ..... I do not think it is Christina. Lets say CL on the 14th called his brother and said I need your help. The women who accused me just commited sucide an I am sure if I tell the USMC they will think I did it. Christina is at theparty on base withe the daughter. . . .

Isn't the daughter kinda young to go to an on-base party?

I thought I heard someone say she was 18 months old?

Maybe xtina's sister was babysitting?

Seven

Ohhhhhh ~ this is GOOD! Nancy's really coming down hard on Christina now. :clap:

Yes, alot of civilians work on military bases. And the active duty is most likely Christina being protected, er, watched very very closely.

I'm totally naive on military procedures; so is that common? Recall her to put her under their jurisdiction?

A link for those of us who refuse to fork out money for cable...She'll be live from the Sheriffs office.
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/01/21/monday-night-gretalivewire-in-jacksonville-nc/

GretaLiveWire — our live internet show on your computer - WRITE YOUR QUESTIONS HERE… for ANYONE… Remember… We are on the road, in Jacksonville, North Carolina- any questions?
It’s unplanned, unscripted and NEVER predictable so tune in to your computer at 9:45pm - 15 minutes before our TV show - Click the icon on this page that says GretaLiveWire (upper right side.)Post your comments right here…

I'm totally naive on military procedures; so is that common? Recall her to put her under their jurisdiction?

I am completely out of the loop regarding military procedures. But I do know this much. The military owns Xtina. They will control her with any means possible. Anything she says could reflect badly on them as well.

Isn't the daughter kinda young to go to an on-base party?

I thought I heard someone say she was 18 months old?

Maybe xtina's sister was babysitting?

Seven

No someone here said on base partied had Santa claus involved

I am completely out of the loop regarding military procedures. But I do know this much. The military owns Xtina. They will control her with any means possible. Anything she says could reflect badly on them as well.

Okay, thanks!
Yes, this is not boding well for the Marine base, is it? Sad to say. :furious:

Yes they can recall a reserve at any time..Look at all thge reseves being called up due to Iraq. I really think it is for her own protection

Yes they can recall a reserve at any time..Look at all thge reseves being called up due to Iraq. I really think it is for her own protection

Yes, just trying to figure out why they recalled her...to protect her (and them) ... or to keep some type of jurisdiction over her, not-so-much for her own good/protection. Does that make sense? Is it really to benefit her, or does it benefit them more? (ability to obtain statements/information from her and her atty, etc.)

The tile floor in the living room answers the question about carpet.

It appears all the painting wasn't finished.

Also don't people ususaly make a round fire pit?
Have never seen one like that....terrible..
tks for the link....:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member