Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for that link. Good interview.
So, Lowe's on 12/16 and 12/24.
Not planning at this time to charge anyone else with the murder or assisting after the fact (although, he can't rule it out, since it's still open; he left the door open)
Contact/sharing of info with Christina's atty over the weekend. Hmmm.

BTW, although I'm not ready to totally string her up just yet, y'all are making very good convincing lists of how it would have been difficult for her to have lived with so many strange changes, and not to have known all was not well in Mayberry :clap:

I guess I'd feel better knowing what she was doing in her daily activities since 12/14 or 12/15. Was she still in the Marines in December? Did she take daughter to daycare or ? as usual? Normal holiday activities? We know he went to work as usual - what did she do? Would love to hear what her behavior was like.

But how could they be arguing eveythihg says he left at 4:00? The neighbor said that happened on the night before and CL kept walking into the back yard. Maybe CL told her he was leaving and she was trying to get himself to turn him self in. And if they were outside he would not do anything.

The person who told LE that CL left at 4am was Xtina. It doesn't matter when he left. She could have called 911 as soon as she found he was gone. She didn't, therefore commiting a crime.

She'd have to be blind to ~
blood in the garage and house

Maria's car at her house

fence taken down

newly constructed fire pit with odor

dog being leashed in front yard

child's toys now in front yard

and, she supposedly helped paint!

And had Maria's car sitting in her driveway.....

From the below link are snippets from Greta at Gretawire. Much has already been discussed here. BTW, the 16th visit to Lowe's makes much more sense. http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

We just left Maria Lauterbach’s home - it is about two miles from Camp LeJeune and in a much nicer neighborhood than that of Cesar Laurean. Laurean’s home - where Lauterbach’s body was found buried and burned -is about ten miles from Lauterbach’s home.
Maria Lauterbach left her home on December 14….police assume she was also murdered on Dec. 14. On December 16 - 2 days later - Cesar Laurean went to Lowe’s and bought a number of supplies…including a wheel barrel. Did he use the wheel barrel to move her? If so, did he stash her body for 2 days??? And if yes, where was the body hidden so his wife did not see the body? Under the above ground pool in the back yard???? These are the type of questions the investigators are grappling with..
Yes…we are live from Sheriff’s Office in North Carolina….and yes, if we can do it technically, there will be a GretaLiveWire tonight. Of course I have not a clue what the content of GretaLiveWire will be…

Thank you for that link. Good interview.
So, Lowe's on 12/16 and 12/24.
Not planning at this time to charge anyone else with the murder or assisting after the fact (although, he can't rule it out, since it's still open; he left the door open)
Contact/sharing of info with Christina's atty over the weekend. Hmmm.

BTW, although I'm not ready to totally string her up just yet, y'all are making very good convincing lists of how it would have been difficult for her to have lived with so many strange changes, and not to have known all was not well in Mayberry :clap:

I guess I'd feel better knowing what she was doing in her daily activities since 12/14 or 12/15. Was she still in the Marines in December? Did she take daughter to daycare or ? as usual? Normal holiday activities? We know he went to work as usual - what did she do? Would love to hear what her behavior was like.
I thought it was an interesting new find! I'd like some answers to the questions in your last paragraph too. She's active duty and so that question is answered but as far as activities other than helping paint the house, I'd like to know how much time she was at home too ~ and more importantly where she was on the afternoon of Dec. 14 when the Christmas party was for CL's unit.

That doesn't sound like a cooperating witness does it?

You got that right.
I bet before she got a lawyer there wasn't a deal.
Le was just letting her talk.....Le probably has a s*it load of stuff on her now.
That's my guess.

Once again Christina might have been scared to death of him.And he kept her under his control. ANd she finally went to the police and USMC after he had left.

Could turn out to be true, but if it does . . .
Then xtina lied to LE when she said she only knew for 24 hrs.

... and it's not nice to volunteer lies to LE ...
... makes it seem like purposely misleading ...
... some might call it obstruction ...

Could turn out to be true, but if it does . . .
Then xtina lied to LE when she said she only knew for 24 hrs.

... and it's not nice to volunteer lies to LE ...
... makes it seem like purposely misleading ...
... some might call it obstruction ...
It might even be accessory after the fact ~ or worse. :)

Nancy's on now talking about the case!

Trying again.
I will admit Cl had help but ..... I do not think it is Christina. Lets say CL on the 14th called his brother and said I need your help. The women who accused me just commited sucide an I am sure if I tell the USMC they will think I did it. Christina is at theparty on base withe the daughter.Shep said Maria was killed in the garage and Maria was buried in the so called firepit about two and half feet deep and she was wrapped in something. Which would explain no smell since she was buried and wrapped that deep.The brother comes over and helps CL do what had to be done.They cover up the blood in the garage and run out of paint. Which explains the run to Lowes on the 16th. The car he could have told Christina he was watching it for a freind on leave for the holidays. And then goy his brother to follow him
Heck for all we know he could have lock the garage son Christina could not get in till it was cleaned up to some point

Lowe's receipt will go to premeditation and planning of covering up of crime. Good!

per NG.

ooooh! Thanks for the reminder!
She's even up to date with the photos of the inside of the house, the garage where he painted a 'square' of the brownish paint, the back yard fire pit and talking about him going to Lowe's on the 16th. :clap:

Trying again.
I will admit Cl had help but ..... I do not think it is Christina. Lets say CL on the 14th called his brother and said I need your help. The women who accused me just commited sucide an I am sure if I tell the USMC they will think I did it. Christina is at theparty on base withe the daughter.Shep said Maria was killed in the garage and Maria was buried in the so called firepit about two and half feet deep and she was wrapped in something. Which would explain no smell since she was buried and wrapped that deep.The brother comes over and helps CL do what had to be done.They cover up the blood in the garage and run out of paint. Which explains the run to Lowes on the 16th. The car he could have told Christina he was watching it for a freind on leave for the holidays. And then goy his brother to follow him
Heck for all we know he could have lock the garage son Christina could not get in till it was cleaned up to some point
It's being reported on Nancy's show that Maria told her mother she was being harrassed by Christina ~ on the base. Christina had to know whose car that was!

That is one of the problem I have! Christina was in active and had a cillvan job. SHe was made active after the 11th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Babken