Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://wral.com/news/state/story/2293461/

...snip...

Lauterbach, who joined the Marines in 2006, and Laurean were personnel clerks in the 2nd Marine Logistics Group of the II Marine Expeditionary Force, based at Camp Lejeune. Neither had been sent to Iraq or Afghanistan.

Bolding and underlining mine...

If they were personnel clerks, then he certainly could have obtained her SS#.

Also, thinking along the lines of GMHilton... is it possible that before he killed her he had obtained her pin from her. Either via torture, or stalking?

Just thinking off the top of my head again, and can't get this out of it! I really don't mean to be harping on the ATM and SS#

Hi everyone,

Just a thought here, we don't know for sure Laurean is still alive. If his
wife was in on the first murder (which seems highly likely) what's to say she didn't off him. If he's never found it'll be much easier for her to escape prosecution, she'd have no one to testify against her. And if she's sick enough to have been in on the first murder she's surely evil enough to get rid of hubby (course sounds like hubby isn't a prize to begin with).

I don't think I would let my H off so easily if he raped someone. I might feeel like killing him, but I'd more likely let him rot in Leavenworth.

Susan

Is it weird at all that the morning/night before she was to be bringing evidence to LE she logged on to her myspace ... and take a look at her mood. "Argumentative" Now her mood could have been that for weeks...but its strange that she logged on with in at least a 12 hr period of her world crashing down...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=79006569

I think we were pretty certain that this is the wife, right?
This was posted over somewhere else yesterday ( the site formerly known as ctv :)) and someone said that isn't her. They'd gotten into her pictures and her boyfriend/husband has a name other than Cesar or Armando.

Ah.... i hadnt heard that, thanks pantera!
And I am sorry for this poor innocent bystander for even thinking it was her...

It seems the one you have the link to may be pregnant, by her "nic" on myspace. Several pages on it in the evening yesterday at the "other place". :)

What's the name on that profile? It didn't say. Marine brat on the way!!! Did anyone else see that. Geez, wonder how she was ruled out as being Christine then?

Well if that picture on the myspace isn't his wife, then why was it just shown on Geraldo's show?

Everyone I'm going nite nite, but I knowin themorn you guys are the best and I'll have the updates, cuz I don't get cable anymore. Take care, and the resolution for Maria is so very heart breaking. I pray her family be comforted in their time of need. That those who helped Maria, and those helping here on out find justice for them may they be doubly blessed. That includes the great sleuths here, I know you guys will have the goods before law enforcement. Nite.

Hi all!

Seems like only a few of us here. Where is everyone?

Susan

What's the name on that profile? It didn't say. Marine brat on the way!!! Did anyone else see that. Geez, wonder how she was ruled out as being Christine then?
I really don't know it isn't her except what I read that others posted on ctv, that someone had a way to look at her pictures and the guy in her life isn't Cesar or Armando. That's all I know! :)

Geraldo's on questioning the Sheriff and the Sheriff is getting testy/defensive with him! Even called him "Mr. Geraldo".

OOPS! I just clicked on that link and it's not the same pic as I had seen yesterday. The picture that I had seen on myspace had the name Christine and it was shown on Geraldo's show.

Hi all!

Seems like only a few of us here. Where is everyone?

Susan
I'll stay here for a while since I never get a chance anymore during the week! Also interested in what Geraldo has investigated. :)

There are serveral photos of her and her husband together and it isn't Cesar Laurean!

OOPS! I just clicked on that link and it's not the same pic as I had seen yesterday. The picture that I had seen on myspace had the name Christine and it was shown on Geraldo's show.
Now I haven't seen that, only the "Marine Brat..." one. Does CL's wife, Christine, look anything like the other girl?

I know the case isn't funny at all. But I can't help cracking up at that sheriff keeps calling Geraldo "Mr. Feraldo."

I'm here.

I loved it when the sheriff told Geraldo "now hold it, hold it, you asked me a question and I'm gonna answer"! (Not that I think the sheriff has great conversational skills).

I really don't know it isn't her except what I read that others posted on ctv, that someone had a way to look at her pictures and the guy in her life isn't Cesar or Armando. That's all I know! :)

Geraldo's on questioning the Sheriff and the Sheriff is getting testy/defensive with him! Even called him "Mr. Geraldo".

Sheriff has an attitude all right, seems a bit on the defensive! Probably tired of ppl thinking he dropped the ball, know what I mean?

Sheriff seems like a nice guy. I feel kind of sorry for him catching so much flack, but his excuses about not being able to talk to the suspect are awfully thin.

I'd say he should have sought a warrant as soon as he got the missing girl case and found out he already had three lawyers. He could have also talked to the ' neighbors sooner. I'd say the bonfire was a huge clue that could have been noticed much sooner.

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member