Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said that too in an earlier post. I remembered seeing it on a lifetime movie. I couldn't remember the name though, so thanks for reminding me.

It was Diane Zamora and David Graham. And after he killed the girl he asked Diane if she believed he loved her now.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: OK I just read the USMC timeline again. They say Maria bought a ticket from Greyhound on the 15th.But in the SW LE says it was Trailways

Correct and on the thread regarding Christina there is a link to a news conference were the police captain said that they believe she was killed on the 14th. The reporter asks him to repeat it and he again says the 14th.:bang:

There is a relative of Christina who lives in Jacksonville as well...I am assuming it is her sister. She is 21 & married to a man named Tyler Emrick her name is Amber Emrick. I looked them up on myspace but of course she is private..could not find him.

Over on the other thread, someone made mention about Maria possibly being raped again. I had not even thought of that possibility until now. OMG!

Over on the other thread, someone made mention about Maria possibly being raped again. I had not even thought of that possibility until now. OMG!

I thought about that too. It seems with trying to destroy her remains, there was some evidence he left on her that would link him to her murder... could very well be semen.

[
QUOTE=Mygirlsadie;1919077]There is a relative of Christina who lives in Jacksonville as well...I am assuming it is her sister. She is 21 & married to a man named Tyler Emrick her name is Amber Emrick. I looked them up on myspace but of course she is private..could not find him.
[/QUOTE]

I guess that Christina could have been staying with Sister if there were problems in her marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal