Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garrison called my home from the prison. Doesn’t prove anything but he claimed the door at the motel was left open and he simply said he walked down the hall and to freedom. He naturally said that he nor the other two were involved. He named them by their first names although most know who they are. My recollection is that he speculated that drugs were involved from drug busts along I44. It has been a couple of years since he called me. I don’t put much stock in his speculations.

My personal opinion is he had no real knowledge. I think he was convenient part of the “usual suspects” who come in handy to pin the rap on. I could be wrong, of course.

If my opinion counts for anything, it would be to look much more closely at Cox and Carnahan. Cox, because of his demonstrated ability to commit crime on defenseless vulnerable young women. I believe he was captured with zip ties and duct tape in his car. Carnahan, because he was believed involved about in everything bad that happened in Springfield. For certain he murdered Johns and was suspected in the Lewis and Workman murders. I wouldn’t put anything past either one.
Is there any demonstrable connection between Carnahan and Garrison?

Mike dated a woman whose dad was a bike gang member.

Again, violent people with public records for all to see. All connected to the women. Dusty’s girlfriend’s mother was known to frequent the bar next to the clubhouse. It’s very obvious the pattern here.

Women find out about drug operation. A couple guys want to scare them into shutting up. Stacy enters and one freaks out and there’s no turning back. It’s pretty complicated but pretty simple after unpacking that first thick layer.
Assuming any of the guys mentioned in this case are related to Mike's girlfriend, and that any/all of them may have been GGMC, then it's safe to say there may have been indirect connections to at least Suzie.

Added on edit: also attaching clipping from the paper announcing when charges were originally filed.

Attachments

• Eric__Shorty__Hall_Meth_Indictment.pdf
    172.6 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Assuming any of the guys mentioned in this case are related to Mike's girlfriend, and that any/all of them may have been GGMC, then it's safe to say there may have been indirect connections to at least Suzie.
You’re onto something here

People must come to grips with this not being a simplified crime. This obsession with “KISS” principle with a crime that has many moving parts is a detriment to the case and an insult to detectives who worked it. Certain detectives at least.

I won’t put Mike’s ex girlfriend on blast here but she was related to multiple Gooses. It isn’t by mistake that MOCIC got involved.

And where was Joe that night? Did he come back to Springfield unbeknownst to Mike and Dusty?

Last edited:

Added on edit: also attaching clipping from the paper announcing when charges were originally filed.
This is another example of why Suzie’s alleged forthcoming testimony on the Vandalism , there was not going to be some big sidebar testimony about all the crimes in the Ozarks , as some suggest .

He didn’t commit a Triple abduction / homicide removing people from their homes to never be found . And leave behind cash . No evidence .
Then months later assault the SMS co Ed , take her money , no removal , no homicide , left evidence .

It’s just more deflection from the real suspect . Ask yourselves why the same person across all forums keeps attacking people and pushing this narrative that is non sensical. And doesn’t even know how basic court proceedings work.

I agree with what you say and who you are referring to.

The question is what is his agenda? We have gone around and around elsewhere. It leads to nowhere.

I have a question for anyone and can speak to this from personal knowledge. Back in 1992, I locked horns with the lead investigator. I was merely passing along information that I learned that day. What is interesting is that his response was total disinterest. And then he proceeded to threaten my job. But I am not easily intimidated.

I went that night to the Missouri State Highway Patrol Office on East Kearney and reported this incident. I recounted what had occurred and he had no explanation why it had happened. At the conclusion of the meeting I inquired if they were also working the case. He said they were not and that the SPD didn’t want their help.

I would testify to that in court if necessary.

Make of that what you will but it seems to me that dovetails with what Garrison suggested.

It makes perfect sense that Suzie knew about Garrison/GGMC drug dealings (she was at the party on S. Marlan shortly before the disappearance according to Mike’s posts). At this party had many older men and friends of Garrison. Someone there bragged about more than just a vandalism.

The vandalism is silly teenager stuff. What was uncovered just beyond the GRs is what concerned folks. One in particular. One who may have acted outside of two others’ knowledge. One familiar with robbing in the area of the crime. One that fits the description of the sketch... (his 1992 appearance)

It makes perfect sense that Suzie knew about Garrison/GGMC drug dealings (she was at the party on S. Marlan shortly before the disappearance according to Mike’s posts). At this party had many older men and friends of Garrison. Someone there bragged about more than just a vandalism.

The vandalism is silly teenager stuff. What was uncovered just beyond the GRs is what concerned folks. One in particular. One who may have acted outside of two others’ knowledge. One familiar with robbing in the area of the crime. One that fits the description of the sketch... (his 1992 appearance)

That is not how court works. Also Joe plead guilty and agreed to testify against his friends for a deal. Suzie wasn't going to testify. Stop trying to link Suzie to drugs. There are three women missing and two of them have had their lives and anyone in the vicinity of those lives discussed repeatedly. What about Stacy? Saying "wrong place wrong time" could be true, but it is true for anyone who is kidnapped, murder or missing. Why is that only said about Stacy and yet her life might hold some clues? She had a future ahead of her and a life she was living. Ignoring that life is stripping her of her agency. It doesn't do her justice.

I think Janelle knows more than she claims to. I wonder what was happening Stacy's life at the time of her disappearance. Anyone have any thoughts?
I agree that Janelle knows more than she claims to know. She was one of the last people to see the girls (along with Shane and Mike H.) and she and Mike were the first people to discover they were missing. I still wonder why Janelle and Mike took the liberty of walking into Suzy and Sherrill's house, a house they have never been in before.

I agree with what you say and who you are referring to.

The question is what is his agenda? We have gone around and around elsewhere. It leads to nowhere.

I have a question for anyone and can speak to this from personal knowledge. Back in 1992, I locked horns with the lead investigator. I was merely passing along information that I learned that day. What is interesting is that his response was total disinterest. And then he proceeded to threaten my job. But I am not easily intimidated.

I went that night to the Missouri State Highway Patrol Office on East Kearney and reported this incident. I recounted what had occurred and he had no explanation why it had happened. At the conclusion of the meeting I inquired if they were also working the case. He said they were not and that the SPD didn’t want their help.

I would testify to that in court if necessary.

Make of that what you will but it seems to me that dovetails with what Garrison suggested.
I believe you’re referring to your van sighting ? I can’t answer why they were not interested in the lead . He may have already decided or had knowledge that van was not even used ?
Did you ever see it again ? What would the link to SG be ?

Let's remember the profile developed by the FBI crime specilist, James Wright.
This profile doesn´t match with Garrison or any member of a criminal organization.

“Detectives (SPD)
believe that someone, be it a former girlfriend, a past friend or associate, or a relative of the suspect, has information that can help solve the case. Given the passage of time, detectives hope that people who may have potentially useful information, even if it seems somewhat unimportant to them, or they think that someone else has already filed a similar report, or the information does not completely fit with previously reported information, will come forward. Ultimately, detectives want to solve the case and provide closure to the community and the victims’ families.

Since the time of the disappearance, a number of different case theories, names of possible suspects, and vehicle descriptions have been made public. The police department remains open to all possibilities, and it stresses that it does not want previously-released information to keep someone from contacting authorities.

The suspect clearly spent a considerable amount of time out and about from late at night on Saturday, June 6, 1992, into the morning of Sunday, June 7, 1992. The suspect had to have been unaccounted for at the time of the crime. Someone who knew or lived with the suspect in 1992 likely would have been aware of this fact. In addition, in order to explain his whereabouts on the night of the crime, the suspect may have fabricated a story regarding his activities.

People who know the suspect may not believe that he is capable of committing this type of crime, and he may not have a history of committing crimes of violence.”

"I think they (other people) were brought into this not knowing what was going to happen. It's quite possible that the primary person did not know what was going to happen,"

I believe you’re referring to your van sighting ? I can’t answer why they were not interested in the lead . He may have already decided or had knowledge that van was not even used ?

Did you ever see it again ? What would the link to SG be ?

It is possible that a van was not used. But why did the replica remain on the police lawn for several months?

I did see it again. I saw it over at the city library. I remembered the license tag. It was a work truck. It was identical to the van on the police lawn. The color differed being blue but that was always at question. I believe the driver was in the reference room where I had already gone to research the case myself.

My recollection is that the registered address was either the 700 or 1700 block of a street on the north side. The was provided by someone at another location. I didn’t seek it.

I had reported the van earlier to a police officer in a black and white. I went into my job and then other information reached me. I merely wished that he be provided with the additional information as he went initially in the wrong direction. It was at that time the other officer came to the phone and the incident occurred.

I had no desire to interfere with their investigation. Maybe he was just having a “bad day” but I will always believe it was more than that.

There was no link to SG as far as I know. Personally I don’t believe any of the GJ3 were involved in the initial abductions. After that, who can say? My personal opinion is that they were taken to the Rogersville “Farm.” where they were likely murdered, bodies burned and remains disposed of in a nearby creek. My recollection is that six other people were murdered and bodies burned and then disposed of at this location. Those were drug related cases.

I strongly believe that this had a drug connection although none were involved. I think it is what Suzie and Sherrill knew or believed knew.

What might happen to any of us if we posed knowledge of a drug operation and the drug dealers knew we knew? Suzie may or may not have appeared in court and what she knew about the crypt break-ins was not motive for murder. But drugs would.

I do not believe that run-in with that officer was coincidental.

Last edited:
People involved in drug trafficking wouldn´t risk their business by killing three innocent women that, as the police has stated in the media, had no connections with drugs. And if they were somehow involved, they were really lucky to have a bunch of people that did an amazing job contaminating the "crime scene", and delaying Mrs. McCall contact with the police.

This thread is being closed.

Do NOT open any new threads in this subforum or anywhere else on Websleuths.

If there is new MSM about the ongoing investigation, it can be posted and linked in the Springfield Three Media Links *NO DISCUSSION* thread found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500