MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will they announce if the Jury is being ordered dinner ?

Throwing out hugs as this is beyond stressful!! Really trying not to vomit.

Personally I think he is guilty, but I have spent two years watching this case. What cinched it IMO, was the social media antics by TM & SM. I've never seen anything like it before. Had they remained quiet, I might have had some reasonable doubt ...

Absolutely. The rage that was shown in those posts on SM was amazing. I felt the rage halfway across the country. Pure hatred and rage. Much more than someone simply mad at someone. It was a rage deep enough to commit murder and I felt it from those words she gave.

Then the silly woman realizes.....uh oh.....better not be saying some of this. It was a classic giveaway.

Thank you! I feel like we are a tight knit group here with some great people who respect each other. I'm so nervous. I need a drink & wish all of us here were together having one while we wait.

IMO

Im nervous to so lets :drink:

Would you mind telling me what were those media antics? I came in late to this sad case

Would you mind telling me what were those media antics? I came in late to this sad case

Oh I wish we could, but honestly there's just way too much to even begin to try to explain here. Tammy went nuts (and still does occasionally, despite the gag order) on social media. But, you can't go try to find it because she deleted it all. I'm not aware of any place/blog that has all of the screen shots. If anyone is, please PM me lol.

(This is in response to a post from the previous thread where someone said they were confident he'd be found guilty before the trial started but now believes he won't be.)

I'm the complete opposite.
I didn't even want to read about or watch the trial because I was so nervous about it. I didn't think the state had a strong enough case to convict him, and it made me sick to think he might be found not guilty. But, after hearing about the pregnancy test purchase right before the payphone call, the testimony from the expert explaining the headlight identification, and hearing about the new camera system, his phone being powered off, and his headlights being replaced after her disappearance... there's no way. Those cannot all just be coincidence. There's just no freaking way. His defense team can throw TM under the bus all they want to because the fact of the matter is there is no way he wasn't complicit in this even if she was the brains behind it---because SIDNEY is the person who made the phone call that initiated contact with her and caused her to leave her apartment.

She bashed Heather and her father and family horribly as well as blamed the solicitor office and LE for framing them. Multiple violations of that gag order. Plus more.

IMO

I can be general here only because of WS TOS about certain SM sites. There is a thread called the Parking Lot here at WS and you can go there for more information about it because there is a dedicated thread down there right now and I am sure some direct quotes can be found. There is more freedom to post about it there. Generally I can say.....

Generally what happened was right after HE went missing there was a Missing website created for HE to help find her and TM went on their to spew pure hatred at the family. It was shocking. She got shouted down and put in her place finally but not before some awful things were said on HE own Missing site.

Personally I think he is guilty, but I have spent two years watching this case. What cinched it IMO, was the social media antics by TM & SM. I've never seen anything like it before. Had they remained quiet, I might have had some reasonable doubt ...
Hey @Knox!

I totally agree as others do I am sure.

The M's made themselves look guilty from day one! They have never shown, tried to show, or even at the very least – lied about being sympathetic to the fact that Heather was missing.

Not once have they come straight out and said, "we are innocent, we did not do this.".

Sure, a few months ago, Sidney said it in a round-about way, but not from the start and not from the heart.

They have played the "woe is me, pity-party, everyone is picking on me" card from the start. Nobody bought that BS (except a few whack-jobs who turned it into a part-time career). And, the social media rants, deflection, and outright hate and lies did nothing but make them look even more guilty IMO.

(This is in response to a post from the previous thread where someone said they were confident he'd be found guilty before the trial started but now believes he won't be.)

I'm the complete opposite.
I didn't even want to read about or watch the trial because I was so nervous about it. I didn't think the state had a strong enough case to convict him, and it made me sick to think he might be found not guilty. But, after hearing about the pregnancy test purchase right before the payphone call, the testimony from the expert explaining the headlight identification, and hearing about the new camera system, his phone being powered off, and his headlights being replaced after her disappearance... there's no way. Those cannot all just be coincidence. There's just no freaking way. His defense team can throw TM under the bus all they want to because the fact of the matter is there is no way he wasn't complicit in this even if she was the brains behind it---because SIDNEY is the person who made the phone call that initiated contact with her and caused her to leave her apartment.

I'm with you, also, and I'll also add the fact that the "module" in the truck showed no data in the time frame it "needed to." Clearly tampered with. For a reason.

IF Sidney is found not-guilty.. will there be a trial for Tammy ?

IF Sidney is found not-guilty.. will there be a trial for Tammy ?

NOPE.

my opinion. They will never be able to convict her if they can't convict him. Never.

The coverup proves the guilt, imo. The sneaky pay phone call, the meeting in a remote place, the mystery gps data missing, the security camera's that went poof! Jury has to realize this.

I must go to the freaking baseball field where there is NO WIFI. :tantrum:

NOPE.

my opinion. They will never be able to convict her if they can't convict him. Never.

Really? Is that why Truslow kept saying she's charged with kidnapping too? To make jury think that if they don't find SM guilty that TM will still be facing a trial and she's the real guilty one.

Does anyone know what hours the jury will deliberate? TIA

Since KT has a friend on the jury, it wouldn't surprise me if it is hung.

Yes, that is why I voted hung jury in the poll. Let's hope and pray though that the friend really can be impartial like he said he could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike