Misty C. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be RC as he got home from work! Maybe he had to leave it cause the yard was taped off? Maybe/Maybe Not
These are questions I have. Whose car is that? I know we heard a car had been impounded (so to speak). Is it Misty's car or Ron's?

Edited. Okay, so it's Ron's car. Got it.

These are questions I have. Whose car is that? I know we heard a car had been impounded (so to speak). Is it Misty's car or Ron's?

Edited. Okay, so it's Ron's car. Got it.

It may or may not be I was just saying it could be has he just got home from work.

Thank you! This is of major importance to me. The dead bolt was supposedly on.... does it need a key? I don't know. Our dead bolt can be opened from the outside with a key. Keys, Keys, Keys......... There was no signs of forced entry into the home. Someone isn't telling the truth, and me thinks it's Misty.

Here's what Ron and Misty say about the lock, dunlurken:

VAN SUSTEREN: Ronald, I understand that there does not appear to be any forced entry into the home in that back door. So how do you think it got open?

CUMMINGS: I honestly don't have any clue. I don't have any clue. Somebody, maybe a locksmith, picklock artist, I do not know. But it was definitely locked, and somebody came in through it. So I cannot explain it.

VAN SUSTEREN: Misty, let me ask you this same question. Misty, how do you think that door got open?

CROSLIN: Someone had either picked the lock, they would have had to pick the lock. That is the only way that anybody could have gotten in our back door is if they picked the lock.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,492185,00.html

Here's what Ron and Misty say about the lock, dunlurken:

VAN SUSTEREN: Ronald, I understand that there does not appear to be any forced entry into the home in that back door. So how do you think it got open?

CUMMINGS: I honestly don't have any clue. I don't have any clue. Somebody, maybe a locksmith, picklock artist, I do not know. But it was definitely locked, and somebody came in through it. So I cannot explain it.

VAN SUSTEREN: Misty, let me ask you this same question. Misty, how do you think that door got open?

CROSLIN: Someone had either picked the lock, they would have had to pick the lock. That is the only way that anybody could have gotten in our back door is if they picked the lock.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,492185,00.html

Thanks for the link. How many sexual perps pick the lock? They come in through open windows or grab kids off the road side. They don't pick the lock. And the AC had just been "fixed" that day so I would assume no windows were open. I looked at the videos and no open windows. I would like to see a video of the actual crime scene.

Did Misty have keys to the house? Simple question, simple answer would be appreciated. TIA.
I would love to know!

And to further complicate the issue, last week Teresa Neves implied in an interview that Misty never lived with Ron- even though it was presented that they lived together when Haleigh went missing.

One of the reporters asked her where Misty was and she said she was at home and reiterated by saying "She has her own home, you know." Or something like that.
Yeah riiiiiight, Teresa. :rolleyes:

"If" she didn't live there then she had to walk back home at 3:30 every morning or Does RC take her home either leaving kids alone or dragging them out of bed at that time of morning. As MC can't have DL if she dropped out of school. If she walks home that time of morning how far and why would her parents let her that of night/morning she just turned 17 in Dec. My lord!!

Always more question then answer in this case!
Exactly. ;)

plenty of people drive without a license. the car wouldn't be registered in her name, but she could still drive it.

B-bbbbbb-but that would be breaking the law!!!!!!!!!!!!! :waitasec::gavel:

Can someone help me put together a list of what we know as fact about Missy supported by docs or LE statements, or statements she has made about herself?

Just so that I can get a clear picture in my mind what we know about Misty and what we are speculating about Misty because of all the varying media reports, which to be honest has me foggy and froggy about her.

We know that she admitted she was "messed with" by her cousin when she was younger.

We know a man is sitting in prison for sexually assaulting her when she was 12 or 13

We know that she admitted she was "messed with" by her cousin when she was younger.

We know a man is sitting in prison for sexually assaulting her when she was 12 or 13

we know she just turned 17 and has been living with a 25 year old man and his two young children for about 5 months.

we know she has two brothers.

we know her mom and at least one brother live in that trailer park within walking distance.

we know her sister in law (that lives at the trailer park) is going to school to be an lpn.

we know she smokes.

What I do want to know, is why isn't she in school? I read that she just turned 17 so she should be a HS Junior, right???

According to bio mom Crystal, Misty is innocent of any involvement in the kidnapping. According to her interview last night, Misty WAS in the home and it was a "black man wearing black" that took Haleigh.

According to bio mom Crystal, Misty is innocent of any involvement in the kidnapping. According to her interview last night, Misty WAS in the home and it was a "black man wearing black" that took Haleigh.

That isn't quite accurate. Crystal did not say Misty is innocent of any involvement. She said Jr. told her that Misty was there when he woke up. Obviously he would not know if Misty was there while he was sleeping.

What I do want to know, is why isn't she in school? I read that she just turned 17 so she should be a HS Junior, right???

Well, according to what Misty said in one interview...and we can take that for what its worth I guess...she quit school, then signed up for a GED class and then she said "but I never went".

We know she loves the kids and they love her.

We know she let Haleigh pick out her own clothes to wear daily to make Haleigh happy.

We know she dressed Haleigh and fixed her hair for the wedding. Haleigh looked beautiful in the photo. (To me, it shows she cares about how Haleigh looks instead of being indifferent.)

We know Misty has been cooperating with LE and has been at their disposal since the beginning of this case. We also know she has not retained counsel yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther