Misty C. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to bio mom Crystal, Misty is innocent of any involvement in the kidnapping. According to her interview last night, Misty WAS in the home and it was a "black man wearing black" that took Haleigh.

That could very well mean that when the chaos of the police and all woke RJ up he saw that Misty was home. Four year old kids mark time very broadly--like at lunch time, or bedtime.... or when it was still dark. It is very unlikely that he would differentiate accurately between when/if he woke up when Haleigh was taken and when he woke up to the noise and confusion. To him it was all while it was dark and at night so to him it would all be merged together as one event.

They have to be insistent on this point, because otherwise dad would have to produce two keys, showing once he left, gf would also have had a key so not been *forced* to leave his children in an unlocked home had she cracked her brain and decided to leave children by themselves. If even HE had a key to rear door (which we have heard nothing about), more than likely he never made a copy for gf. This is the $64 million question. In all of these threads my questions have all centered around the KEYS, or lack of them--which I believe are KEY to the investigation or to disproving gf's story anyway. Dad had only been working late nite shift for just over a month. I'm skeptical dad provided gf with ANY keys or means by which to lock up (save using deadbolt--from the inside) but no means to lock up from the outside (much less phone or vehicle in case of emergency). I have no answers still, but want to ask following questions of dad and gf/babysitter:

How many if any keys did you, and/or your gf have in each of your possession that nite to the FRONT door?

How many if any keys did you, and/or your gf have in each of your possession, to the REAR door?

If not deadbolted from the inside, was it possible to lock the REAR door from the outside?

Did the REAR door actually fall or swing open--and why would it have been necessary to prop it open... would it not in fact rather have been necessary to prop it CLOSED if one had no key and was attempting to create the appearance of a closed door???

I would like to ask gf at precisely what time gf decided children could fend, what time she returned, what if any substances she was under the influence of that nite or if she extended her "three-day drug binge" to a FOUR-day binge, at what time she first discovered Haleigh missing, and exactly how long she waited before she reported. I have MANY questions for gf since this is the only way LE can establish an accurate timeline and because if she is not truthful about this or the people to whom Haleigh may have been exposed, this is hindering the investigation. JMO
:(

:parrot:

We know she loves the kids and they love her.

We know she let Haleigh pick out her own clothes to wear daily to make Haleigh happy.

We know she dressed Haleigh and fixed her hair for the wedding. Haleigh looked beautiful in the photo. (To me, it shows she cares about how Haleigh looks instead of being indifferent.)

We know Misty has been cooperating with LE and has been at their disposal since the beginning of this case. We also know she has not retained counsel yet.

We also know that Haleigh disappeared while under Misty's watch.

We also know that there is a great deal of suspicion that Misty disappeared on a three day drug binge prior to Haleigh's disappearance and that it's very possible that she may have been high when Haleigh disappeared.

We also know that there is a great deal of suspicion that Misty disappeared on a three day drug binge prior to Haleigh's disappearance and that it's very possible that she may have been high when Haleigh disappeared.

Pirate, let me ask if you don't mind.
Are the locals more suspicious of Misty at this point than they are of an intruder?
Is the general thought in the area that this was an inside job and not the works of an abductor?

That isn't quite accurate. Crystal did not say Misty is innocent of any involvement. She said Jr. told her that Misty was there when he woke up. Obviously he would not know if Misty was there while he was sleeping.

Exactly thanks Debs for clarification. We also know children are extremely adaptive, accepting, and loving; and that when denied, or in the absence of, their own mother children have an inherent desire to naturally turn to whomever is closest to "mother figure" who becomes available. I'm certain watching his kids was a prerequisite or part of whatever unspoken implicit arrangement was being offered by dad--you play mommy and I'll be breadwinner and your daddy too. I'm sure she did try to convince dad she could play the part--but that doesn't mean she was qualified for the job. JMO

:parrot:

Do you have proof Misty was doing drugs or was high when Haleigh disappeared? Suspicion isn't abnormal in a small town. Rumors always run rampant and most are wrong. People like to pretend they know more about a case or players in a high profile case than they really do know. They also like to pretend they know inside information from LE or others directly involved in investigating to garner attention.

I don't think Crystal should point out age difference between Misty and Ronald.Crystal seems close to her Dad and StepMom,he's 46 and her stepmom is 29.

Pirate, let me ask if you don't mind.
Are the locals more suspicious of Misty at this point than they are of an intruder?
Is the general thought in the area that this was an inside job and not the works of an abductor?

The general consensus that I've heard is that everyone believes Misty and possibly Ron are involved. And that LE is very suspicious of Ron and Misty's associations. VERY.

Do you have proof Misty was doing drugs or was high when Haleigh disappeared? Suspicion isn't abnormal in a small town. Rumors always run rampant and most are wrong. People like to pretend they know more about a case or players in a high profile case than they really do know. They also like to pretend they know inside information from LE or others directly involved in investigating to garner attention.

That's the great thing about America. We're free to have our own opinions.

Base yours on what you believe from a message board. I'll base mine on what I have learned from locals and LE.

I don't think Crystal should point out age difference between Misty and Ronald.Crystal seems close to her Dad and StepMom,he's 46 and her stepmom is 29.

It's probably more the legality of the age difference that's being referred to in Misty and Ronald's case.

The general consensus that I've heard is that everyone believes Misty and possibly Ron are involved. And that LE is very suspicious of Ron and Misty's associations. VERY.
Since LE isn't talking...I find it very interesting how people would know this. Care to elaborate?

Since LE isn't talking...I find it very interesting how people would know this. Care to elaborate?

I live in a small community. It would be the same here, no need for LE to talk. Everyone knows everyone else. They see these people on a day to day basis. They know who has been in trouble, they know the suspected drug dealers. There are the same people that come forward with info when a crime happens. The same people LE get their info from. They are the kind of people that come forward with tips.

If that were the criteria, this case would already be solved. The townspeople would have figured out the guilty parties and they would know where Haleigh is.

LOL...you know LE uses the locals to help with their investigation.

That's the great thing about America. We're free to have our own opinions.

Base yours on what you believe from a message board. I'll base mine on what I have learned from locals and LE.

Hey pirate - you live in this area? It would be great, if you do, for you to elaborate on what the locals are saying...and about whom...

Thank you for answering. I know a few crimes have been solved in my community by the locals information.

Hey pirate - you live in this area? It would be great, if you do, for you to elaborate on what the locals are saying...and about whom...

From the beginning there has been buzz that this is about Ron and by default, Misty because of some of their associations.

This has been said by neighbors and even some of Ron's own extended family. His problems seem to be notorious.

From the beginning there has been buzz that this is about Ron and by default, Misty because of some of their associations.

This has been said by neighbors and even some of Ron's own extended family. His problems seem to be notorious.

This is what I'm not getting, pirate--if Ron feels that Haleigh was taken by an associate of his, then what would stop him from coming out with it? (at least to LE) What could he be hiding that would trump Haleigh's safety?

That sounds too much like the Anthony case to me.

If that were the criteria, this case would already be solved. The townspeople would have figured out the guilty parties and they would know where Haleigh is.

A case cant be solved by the rumor mill of a small town. I know this for a fact, growing up in a small town and a similiar incident occuring.

This is what I'm not getting, pirate--if Ron feels that Haleigh was taken by an associate of his, then what would stop him from coming out with it? (at least to LE) What could he be hiding that would trump Haleigh's safety?

That sounds too much like the Anthony case to me.

Agree that!!! Beginning to sound and quack too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle