Misty gets 25 years - Are you happy with the St. John's verdict? ***POLL***

Are you satisfied with the St. John's verdict?

• Yes, justice was served.

Votes: 75 25.8%
  • No, she should have gotten a longer sentence because of the drug charges

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • No, she should have gotten a longer sentence because Haleigh is still missing

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • No, I think she should have had a lighter sentence because of her upbringing

Votes: 22 7.6%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 30 10.3%
  • No, MC should have received the same or lesser sentence than RC.

Votes: 128 44.0%
  • other, I believe that Misty will get her judgement when it is due

Votes: 15 5.2%
  • No. She should have gotten YO given CR testimonies

Votes: 8 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking approximately a 20-25 pound weight gain - which seemed to have occurred in the early months between Feb & summertime per phone/video tapes we heard where her relatives were commenting that she looked different...

Per this mug shot - she's 140 lbs currently. 5 ft. 2 inches... Guessing the changes are a consequence of lifestyle change/no drugs/no sunshine/lack of exercise/jail diet/and possibly depression meds ... It appears she hasn't changed much lately, IMO, (between hearings) and that's a good thing. One would expect an initial change, settling into a new equilibrium reflecting the new lifestyle. IMO, that's what we've seen happen.

I'm thinking approximately a 20-25 pound weight gain - which seemed to have occurred in the early months between Feb & summertime per phone/video tapes we heard where her relatives were commenting that she looked different...

Per this mug shot - she's 140 lbs currently. 5 ft. 2 inches... Guessing the changes are a consequence of lifestyle change/no drugs/no sunshine/lack of exercise/jail diet/and possibly depression meds ... It appears she hasn't changed much lately, IMO, (between hearings) and that's a good thing. One would expect an initial change, settling into a new equilibrium reflecting the new lifestyle. IMO, that's what we've seen happen.
They've all changed for the worse. Tommy put on weight at 1st, & Werter made the comment about Joe being skinny & happy, so was Tommy upset about gaining weight & jealous of Joe's skinniness? because Werter's comment was off the wall. Did Tommy become anorexic as a rebellion? because the last I saw, he looked sickly. I knew a young guy who went into the pen overweight, & he did develop an eating & exercise disorder...said it was the only thing he had any control over. so maybe...Misty at the beginning of this case, looked like a scared little kid, but by the Chili's engagement, looked tanned & radiant, & then in her bust mug shot, looked hard. What bothers me most about her changed looks, are the sores on her face. That doesn't look like a typical break out.

Argument justified by another FL case ... Misty 25 yrs, this person 15 yrs!
snipped:
Yulee man downloaded child *advertiser censored* for years; sentenced to 15 years
A Yulee man has been sentenced to 15 years in prison for downloading hundreds of images of child *advertiser censored*, many involving sexual abuse or sadistic conduct. He said he began viewing child *advertiser censored* after having a sexual encounter with an underage girl

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...advertiser censored*-years-sentenced-15-years

Trust me; no smoking = weight gain (I have gained 30 lbs. since june ... I hate it!)

Trust me; no smoking = weight gain (I have gained 30 lbs. since june ... I hate it!)

LOL, I've never smoked but sitting in front of this dang computer following this neverending case has broadened my horizons.............yep.

LOL, I've never smoked but sitting in front of this dang computer following this neverending case has broadened my horizons.............yep.

LOL..LOL..

Lone, you never cease to amaze me..you crack me up!

I know I can always get a good laugh from you.

I quit smoking, & immediately gained weight. I stayed quit for 10 years, & then started back, for the sole purpose of losing that weight. But, cigarettes don't work the same magic, in the opposite. But, on the upside, I was a music major, & I got my voice back for those 10 years. I had always been an alto, & all of a sudden I was a soprano, lol. Now, after just a year back on the things, I'm sad to say, I sound like a croaking frog. By age 13, I smoked every day, & don't really remember life before cigarettes, so I have a love/hate relationship with those stupid things.

They've all changed for the worse. Tommy put on weight at 1st, & Werter made the comment about Joe being skinny & happy, so was Tommy upset about gaining weight & jealous of Joe's skinniness? because Werter's comment was off the wall. Did Tommy become anorexic as a rebellion? because the last I saw, he looked sickly. I knew a young guy who went into the pen overweight, & he did develop an eating & exercise disorder...said it was the only thing he had any control over. so maybe...Misty at the beginning of this case, looked like a scared little kid, but by the Chili's engagement, looked tanned & radiant, & then in her bust mug shot, looked hard. What bothers me most about her changed looks, are the sores on her face. That doesn't look like a typical break out.

Junk food and stress is my guess and I hope she gets plenty of both.

She looks better in this pic than the one with the corn rows JMO

Attachments

• Inmate Population.jpg
    Inmate Population.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 45
Junk food and stress is my guess and I hope she gets plenty of both.

ITA.. not unlike the "Freshman 15".

She probably has more food available to her now then she ever has in her life. Addicts tend to spend their money on their "fix" rather than food... and she was "raised" by addicts. Sitting in a cell all day doesn't help much either.

She looks better in this pic than the one with the corn rows JMO

Aww, her mother told her not to cut her hair and she assured her she wouldn't. Guess she didn't wanna go for the greasy look like Casey. Good choice, IMO

Argument justified by another FL case ... Misty 25 yrs, this person 15 yrs!
snipped:
Yulee man downloaded child *advertiser censored* for years; sentenced to 15 years
A Yulee man has been sentenced to 15 years in prison for downloading hundreds of images of child *advertiser censored*, many involving sexual abuse or sadistic conduct. He said he began viewing child *advertiser censored* after having a sexual encounter with an underage girl

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...advertiser censored*-years-sentenced-15-years

My daughter's killer got 27 years!!! Doesn't seem right that for murder he got 27 yrs and for drugs she got 25 yrs. Something is wrong with this picture. I don't think she should have gotten that many years. Yes, she sold the most drugs and she should have to pay the consequences for her behavior but she hasn't been caught before and 25 yrs is extreme in my eyes.

ITA.. not unlike the "Freshman 15".

She probably has more food available to her now then she ever has in her life. Addicts tend to spend their money on their "fix" rather than food... and she was "raised" by addicts. Sitting in a cell all day doesn't help much either.

I was being sarcastic. I can't feel sorry for her having to "sit in her cell" all day but while she's at it, I hope she's reflecting on how she failed little Haleigh. She's getting her "fix" with food is the theory? I hope she chokes on it.

Sorry, I'm just so angry at this whole bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member