Misty says: Haleigh's Kidnapper 'Ruined Our Lives'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donjeta
The transcript in the link is wrong, but the video has more of the context:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=154169&catid=3

Listening to the video this is what I think they're saying, more or less:

Hank: I tried to tell you. I know I tried to tell you. But no, you had to do your own thing just like you always had. Well, it's too late to cry over spilled milk anyway, so just forget about it. We all gotta do what we gotta do. I don't understand why this is all happening, but it's happening. Don't cry.
Misty: I hate this, man! They're trying to ruin our whole lives.
Hank: Yeah... whoever did this to Haleigh is the one that ruined our lives. And they better hope they find out before I do...
Misty They're trying to ruin our lives. They shouldn't be ruining our lives. They didn't ruin the person's life that did this, not ours!

The last sentence didn't come out quite as she wanted to, I think... but anyway, it seems clear to me that "they that ruin her life" in her opinion and "the person that did this" are separate, not the same folks.

Hank: Yeah... whoever did this to Haleigh is the one that ruined our lives. And they better hope they find out before I do...

It can't be LE that hank is talking about.

Misty They're trying to ruin our lives. They shouldn't be ruining our lives. They didn't ruin the person's life that did this, not ours!

This is a misquote. It should read.... They shouldn't be ruining our lives, they should be ruining the life of the person that did this, not ours.

That's what I hear, anyway.

Your first bold-yea, I got that part. I didn't bold that in my post. I wondered who Hank is referring to when he says "they better find out before I do...".
Who is they and find out what? My answer-they is le and find out who harmed /took Haleigh.

It can't be LE that hank is talking about.

IMO the red part is Hank trying to remind Misty that there was a little girl who was abducted a year ago and Misty hasn't even mentioned Haleigh, just ranting on and on about her own miserable little life being screwed up, like none of it was her own doing, and Hank thinks she should make an effort to look like she cares about Haleigh. They in the purple part refers to LE again.

I think it is LE as well that Misty is referring to ...

It was in one of the "drug bust" videos, where Misty tells the UC that Ronald was suspicious of him, but she assured Ronald that he could trust him. Sorry, I don't remember which one, but it did happen.

Right and than Misty tells the UC something like: "I told him if you was gonna bust me you woulda done it when I sold you all those roxies."

Basically her reasoning and reassuring Ron was that she wasn't busted selling him a large quantity so he must not be LE/UC. After this Ron starts appearing in the tapes and the deals. It is so obvious that Misty was the lamb to the slaughter and once she wasn't eaten Ron wanted in on the deals.

Right and than Misty tells the UC something like: "I told him if you was gonna bust me you woulda done it when I sold you all those roxies."

Basically her reasoning and reassuring Ron was that she wasn't busted selling him a large quantity so he must not be LE/UC. After this Ron starts appearing in the tapes and the deals. It is so obvious that Misty was the lamb to the slaughter and once she wasn't eaten Ron wanted in on the deals.

Yes. Pretty way to share love, eh?

It was in one of the "drug bust" videos, where Misty tells the UC that Ronald was suspicious of him, but she assured Ronald that he could trust him. Sorry, I don't remember which one, but it did happen.

My bad. I thought she'd said "Not Ron, but my family" in reference to who thought she was being set up. I haven't watched those in a while.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner
Back