image.jpeg
    117.6 KB · Views: 132
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 110
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 121
What do they mean by extensive landscaping? Ponds, gardens? It looks like a jungle of trees. Were dogs,brought in?

Here's a screenshot from satellite view. You can see the vegetation and overgrowth to the North of the tennis courts that hides the house entirely. Barely visible is the large solar panel on the roof. The backyard is shielded by a large privacy fence and the trees and shrubs.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-05-20 at 9.49.57 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2014-05-20 at 9.49.57 AM.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 252
That seems like a tremendous amount of trees. Seems strange for people who want solar power.

m.twincities.com/twincities/db_39829/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=4oV50IOD&full=true#display

"...On Monday, Pagnac said the vicious rumors are being repeated by neighbors whom they have never gotten along with...."

Respectfully disagree.
These are not "vicious" rumors by disgruntled neighbors.
Rather, it is neighbors who were concerned for Amy, and wondered why the heck her mother and stepdad were busy landscaping their yard after Amy's disappearance ; imo.

Also, it had to be more than a nosy neighbor or two, that sent law enforcement with a sealed warrant allowing them to (possibly) dig up the yard, and sift through the house.
It would appear that this is a recovery effort for Amy's remains.
MOO

Sorry my links aren't working. Not sure what went wrong ...

www.startribune.com/local/west/259885731.html?page=all&prepage=2&c=y#continue

“I can’t imagine what they’re looking for, but they didn’t tell me anything the last time they made a search, about seven years ago,” he said. “Amy didn’t run off. It was organized crime that did this.”
Curious statement about "organized crime" --- is Midden suspecting the mafia may have harmed Amy ? And if so, why would they possibly place her remains back at her home ?
Doesn't make much sense, imo.

No one has been named a poi ; and I'm just speculating based on comments from msm.

You know, LE descending in this home reminds me of the case of Walter Leroy Moody who sent a bomb in the mail that killed judge Vance in 1989. The Feds were convinced that a local guy named Wayne O Ferrel did it. Because of a a letter to the judge sent by O Ferrell . The address label on the bomb and the letter were determined to have been typed on the same typewriter.

The feeds descended on our town......they tore up the guys business, dug up his,septic tank, news networks were camped out at city hall. They never found the typewriter. They had such tunnel vision that O Ferrel did it, that it took them a while to find Moody, the real culprit. Turns out he had sent his wife to buy a used typewriter for him to use in the mailing of several bombs and she bought the typewriter in O Ferrell's junk store.

They really messed up this guys life. I said all that to say that I really hope that this is not happening to this family. If they are guilty, I hope they get caught. But maybe they are like O Ferrell, a bit eccentric but that is all they are guilty of. Time will tell.

m.twincities.com/twincities/db_39829/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=4oV50IOD&full=true#display

"...On Monday, Pagnac said the vicious rumors are being repeated by neighbors whom they have never gotten along with...."

Respectfully disagree.
These are not "vicious" rumors by disgruntled neighbors.
Rather, it is neighbors who were concerned for Amy, and wondered why the heck her mother and stepdad were busy landscaping their yard after Amy's disappearance ; imo.

Also, it had to be more than a nosy neighbor or two, that sent law enforcement with a sealed warrant allowing them to (possibly) dig up the yard, and sift through the house.
It would appear that this is a recovery effort for Amy's remains.
MOO

Sorry my links aren't working. Not sure what went wrong ...

www.startribune.com/local/west/259885731.html?page=all&prepage=2&c=y#continue

“I can’t imagine what they’re looking for, but they didn’t tell me anything the last time they made a search, about seven years ago,” he said. “Amy didn’t run off. It was organized crime that did this.”
Curious statement about "organized crime" --- is Midden suspecting the mafia may have harmed Amy ? And if so, why would they possibly place her remains back at her home ?
Doesn't make much sense, imo.

No one has been named a poi ; and I'm just speculating based on comments from msm.

Oh man, I hope I'm never under suspicion for a crime that would make landscaping seem suspicious. Gardening is like therapy to me.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Until they find whatever they are hoping to find I would say no one is a suspect.

If the parents aren't suspects, then who was living at the home at the time she Dissappeared who would be a suspect?

As far as I have ever heard or read, the only ones living in the home at the time were Amy, her 8-year old sister, & their mom & dad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if she is alive somewhere and everybody knows it? Maybe they just need to prove that someone knew at the time she was reported missing.

I am not seeing the police say that the parents are not a suspect. I see that they won't say one way or another. That usually means 'the other' or they would just come right out and say no. Put that together with the fact that the police are now searching their house and digging up their yard and I think we can put 2 and 2 together, we just can't come right out and say that the answer is 4.

Also, someone who says she is the sister of Amy has said that she and the parents are still considered suspects as recently as last year.

IMO, JMO, MOO

Asked if Amy’s parents are suspects, Terlinden replied, “I’m not going to comment.” The search warrant is sealed and unavailable to the public, he added.
http://www.startribune.com/local/west/259737411.html

No one has been arrested in connection with Amy's disappearance, and police have declined to say whether her parents are considered suspects.
http://www.twincities.com/localnews/ci_25795024/where-is-amy-sue-pagnac-police-step-up

Terlinden declined to say whether the parents, Susan Pagnac Sr. and Marshall Midden, were suspects. Nobody has been arrested, he added.
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest...-Why-has-FBI-reopened-a-25-year-old-cold-case

New view on Amy Pagnac search in Maple Grove. Police filling up large storage containers with boxes @kare11. pic.twitter.com/JnxUnFL2OF

Attachments

• BoHA6NJIYAEjYW9.jpg
    BoHA6NJIYAEjYW9.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 179
Oh man, I hope I'm never under suspicion for a crime that would make landscaping seem suspicious. Gardening is like therapy to me.
RSBM

Yes, I actually enjoy gardening, too. Maybe it was their way to cope ??

To be honest, I'm still wondering what led LE back there after so many years ?

It gets a bit confusing when some articles say there was digging/heavy equipment, and some say no digging was being done.
Reminded me of the case of that lottery winner, Abraham Shakespeare (sp?) ; when they found his body under a new cement slab/deck. Vastly different cases, though.
:moo:

RSBM

Yes, I actually enjoy gardening, too. Maybe it was their way to cope ??

To be honest, I'm still wondering what led LE back there after so many years ?

It gets a bit confusing when some articles say there was digging/heavy equipment, and some say no digging was being done.
Reminded me of the case of that lottery winner, Abraham Shakespeare (sp?) ; when they found his body under a new cement slab/deck. Vastly different cases, though.
:moo:

I would check the original date of the article you are reading. Some sites seem to only update the original story and may/may not alter the whole story to make it entirely up-to-date. (very sloppy reporting IMO)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PooreGal53
Back