GUILTY MN - Anarae Schunk, 20, found murdered, Burnsville, 22 Sept 2013

There have been helicopters searching over Rosemount - not good. LE will not tell where they are looking because of contamination concern, but Umore Park would be a guess. Umore is NOT a park but is a WWII abandoned site now owned by the U of MN. There are roads through it, and there is also U of MN farming research, but mostly it's isolated. Hopefully, AS is in hiding somewhere and not anywhere near Umore.

There have been helicopters searching over Rosemount - not good. LE will not tell where they are looking because of contamination concern, but Umore Park would be a guess. Umore is NOT a park but is a WWII abandoned site now owned by the U of MN. There are roads through it, and there is also U of MN farming research, but mostly it's isolated. Hopefully, AS is in hiding somewhere and not anywhere near Umore.

I think Conrade is talking and telling le where to look.

Missing U student Anarae Schunk’s trail ends in Rosemount

After a fatal shooting outside a Burnsville bar, Anarae Schunk went to a Rosemount townhouse with the suspect and the woman accused of harboring him, the woman told investigators. But both of the accused are silent about what happened to the missing 20-year-old after that.

http://www.startribune.com/local/south/225354342.html

is it a fact that she went to their house or is that what comrade is saying?? i'm a little confuse from reading the links presented I did not get the impression those 3 would have that kind of relationship.

I am a few minutes from U More park. My girlfriend is a police officer in Burnsville. I'm going to see if I can get more info.

I'm not clear on it either, Modesty. I can't imagine Anarae getting in a car with them after she just witnessed someone being shot 8 times. Of course, he could have had the gun to her back or head too...

I don't know.

Shavelle, a convicted felon, was out on bail from a charge of first degree burglary and illegal possession of a firearm. Wonder what the bail amount was. How do you let someone with his long rap sheet and prison time out on bail to continue preying on us?

I'm not clear on it either, Modesty. I can't imagine Anarae getting in a car with them after she just witnessed someone being shot 8 times. Of course, he could have had the gun to her back or head too...

I don't know.

From witnesses at the bar and crime scene she appeared, imo, to be free of control by Shavelle and Conrade. Why didn't she run during the scuffle and chaos following the shooting. This is just the feel I get when I look at the info coming out. I'm open to being wrong. I know we don't want to think she was involved in any way or freely cooperating with them, but then again, we wouldn't have thought she would have given this a second look.

A post on facebook seems to allude to the fact that family/friends are preparing to search. I posted a question to confirm if this is the case.

Here is a map of areas they are interested in searching?? Mods, please remove if this isn't allowed. There are many quarries around the south metro of the Twin Cities (Mpls/St Paul). Seems they are focusing on these areas.

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/u/0/viewer?mid=z9v_bRiatISw.kD3pkDpjreHg

Burnsville PD has indicated that interested parties can contact the Burnsville PD to help with the search. They are working in conjunction with the BCA the FBI and other agencies at this time to deploy search teams to high value areas as they see fit. Looks like they are accepting help but are attempting to keep any potential crime scene contamination to a minimum. With the information I currently have, this fact is very telling.

It also sounds like they are using the map I posted up thread to track progress. I'm not sure if that means the map areas will be updated though.

Conrade will not tell police what happened to Anarae. Assuming she knows, She is either bartering for a plea deal or she has some involvement in Anarae's dissapearence.

Reference map: Harperlulu

Good map, but I doubt some of the quarries theory. The large quary south of 150th (Co 42) east of Flagstaff has a gated entrance and also has guards. The one off Pilot Knob probably also has guards. I don't really know about the quarry south of 160th.

I noted the map around Shannon Parkway - did Conrade live around there? Co Rd 3 (Chippendale) south of 160th has farm land.

I see Nelson as a city guy - don't know if he would consider quarries, but, again, you never know the mind of a murderer.

Reference map: Harperlulu

Good map, but I doubt some of the quarries theory. The large quary south of 150th (Co 42) east of Flagstaff has a gated entrance and also has guards. The one off Pilot Knob probably also has guards. I don't really know about the quarry south of 160th.

I noted the map around Shannon Parkway - did Conrade live around there? Co Rd 3 (Chippendale) south of 160th has farm land.

I see Nelson as a city guy - don't know if he would consider quarries, but, again, you never know the mind of a murderer.

It would be interesting to know if this map is being used by involved law enforcement agencies are if it is purely family/friends generated. I am unsure of the quarries theory as well. I do know law enforcement is very concerned about controlling the searches based purely on their investigation thus far.

"Schunk Family told Anarae No Longer Alive"

http://www.kare11.com/news/article/1040700/391/Schunk-family-told-Anarae-no-longer-alive

:(

Perhaps the two in custody have told LE she is dead? My thoughts are with Anarae's family.

My thoughts are with her family. They tried to get her away from the gangsta life style. I guess the draw was just too strong. Out partying with them did not end well. I will not shed any tears for her as many other nice suburban girls have already succumbed to this choice. Too many to cry for. I do feel for the family. they tried.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back