Found Deceased MN - Gloria Rieken, 18, Minneapolis, 16 Nov 1970

The “Patients” at Moose Lake where they place those who have served their sentence but are deemed to dangerous to release , filed a suit and won.

They said that it was not constitutional to be kept in there as no one has ever been released.

So now there are people from there that are being released. Sickening

Well just to clarify, the Jane doe that was ID’d as our missing was never entered into any online database like NamUS and the Doe network. They only got DNA from the remains this year and after testing it was found the DNA matched her. Timothy Crosby is a very likely suspect. He should definitely be looked at. Maybe they can ask his friends or family members where he was when Gloria disappeared.

For all we know he could’ve had more victims. I’m gonna look through the missing list to find more possible victims of Crosby. Gloria and Belinda VanLith are very high possibilities for his victim profile. If this is true then it’s likely Gloria was Crosby’s first victim.

For all we know he could’ve had more victims. I’m gonna look through the missing list to find more possible victims of Crosby. Gloria and Belinda VanLith are very high possibilities for his victim profile. If this is true then it’s likely Gloria was Crosby’s first victim.

Sure seems to fit his type of crime and timeframe.

I have no doubt in my mind that he was involved in her disappearance and death. I hope that police can truly find out if he did it.

I sent an email to the reporter about Crosby. They haven’t gotten back to me yet.

Well now I’m confused!
The first reports said her husband last saw her November 16 1970
The news reports are she was found after a fire November 9 or November 10?
Something is not adding up.
You are right about that. It’s a bit sketchy if you ask me. Gloria went missing at some point between November 1st and November 9th of 1970. The husband may have said he saw her at the actual time she vanished but due to failure in the investigation back then, her disappearance went unnoticed and was set as the day she was reported missing.

As far as I know, he was 14 years old in 1970.
Gloria disappeared on Monday... wouldn't he be at high school? Is there a way to know if he skipped his lessons that day or if he lived near enough to be considered a suspect?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back