MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is fair to Jacob at this point?

I believe it is fair to Jacob to keep discussing his disappearance. It is also fair that while we discuss his poi in the case, that we also discuss anyone else at the same time.

Thanks for all the links.
Prob impractical (if not illegal), but I wish a local- or locals could give that "party spot" a good once over. You never know - and I can't help but recall how poor Caylee Abthony's remains were found haphazardly by a utility worker. 25 tough winters later...well, you never know. WW2 bombs still get uncovered every now and again...

Are we sure of the location of the party spot? I know it is assumed to be across from DRs driveway, but I seem to remember Shay or someone local saying they don't think it was even on the same road as DR. Anyone remember?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Innocence does not need to be proven, guilt does.

I was trying to make a point about a different issue that a few of us are aware of here but it was Monday and I told it like it was and was snipped......but thanks for pointing that out.

I was trying to make a point about a different issue that a few of us are aware of here but it was Monday and I told it like it was and was snipped......but thanks for pointing that out.

Yes, I read it before it was snipped, but I still stand by my response because it had nothing to do with what was snipped.

Please explain tease.

Some posters come on here and give clues to the" perp" who is not DR.

The different perp has been different people.

For instance, clues given to a perp from Ohio. Then clues given to DAH. Don't remember who else.

In winter 1990, the man was leaving a store in northern Minnesota when he noticed a sketch in the window. He turned to his wife and said "Why is there a sketch of Xxxxx Xxxx in the window?" Then he got a closer look at the poster and saw that the man was wanted in connection to Jacob's kidnapping.

The man called the FBI with that information, and told them of a incident he had with Xxxx 25 years earlier.

Sorry, can't say names.

In winter 1990, the man was leaving a store in northern Minnesota when he noticed a sketch in the window. He turned to his wife and said "Why is there a sketch of Xxxxx Xxxx in the window?" Then he got a closer look at the poster and saw that the man was wanted in connection to Jacob's kidnapping.

The man called the FBI with that information, and told them of a incident he had with Xxxx 25 years earlier.

Sorry, can't say names.

Interesting story, is this something you just remember reading in the newspaper or is there a link?

Sorry, can't say names.[/QUOT

Where in Northern MN

It will be interesting to see what they have to say at that news conference. It could be just to revive interest in advance of the 25th anniversary date of the abduction, or perhaps they will give out new info they have received from tips. St. Joe is right on a major highway, so big billboards with Jacob's pictures (older pic and age advanced pic) may yield some info as they will be seen by a lot of people traveling through. It does seem to me that this is something that should have been done years ago - but I guess anything is worth a try.

Any word on that news conference???

Any word on that news conference???

I haven't seen anything yet! It's going to be the sheriff's dept, FBI, and BCA so hopefully there will be something of substance and not just an attempt to mark the 25th anniversary and/or a political ploy right before the elections.

I haven't seen anything yet! It's going to be the sheriff's dept, FBI, and BCA so hopefully there will be something of substance and not just an attempt to mark the 25th anniversary and/or a political ploy right before the elections.

I'm going with political ploy and no new info...Anything for ratings! Will be looking for the update, strange they have not had it on time.

What time is the news conference and where can it be seen? I am Central Standard Time zone. Thanks!!

It was supposed to be this morning at 10. Maybe central time? Not sure!

What time is the news conference and where can it be seen? I am Central Standard Time zone. Thanks!!

11:00 CST

I have not heard if it will be televised. I am hoping it will be carried on local radio (WJON)

Strange that there is nothing going on. Wonder if there are news trucks, etc at the DR farm or school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa