MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Cindya, I think they did in fact conclude that was a mislabeled pic of DR's brother.

~ svh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille Grace View Post
This is DR:http://www.runningintheusa.com/ph05/...land 020.jpg
This is DR's brother, because it's not DR:
http://www.runningintheusa.com/ph05/...land 028.jpg
I can clear this disagreement up as I have been within 3 feet of DR on several occasions...the photos are labeled correctly.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shay For This Useful Post: Remove Your Thanks
Dum-Dum Sucker, human, Jbrown324320, nmogren, Sasquatch321, shergal

This is DR in the photo.

attachment.php

jacob-wetterling-abductor-sketch.jpg

attachment.php

videostill.jpg

Looks quite possible IMO

Credits: MN Correctional, Saintautumnfiles, MN Correctional, Fox 9 still photo via Joy Baker

Sketches + pictures look similar but I had some 'out there' thoughts from this comparison:
1. How would pictures of RB,Sr + ABB(both deceased) compare to the sketches?
2. Regarding ABB:
a. Anyone know how to obtain a picture of him?
b. Anyone know the manner of his death?
c. Anyone know if he drove a school bus?
d. Anyone know if he worked at the Red Carpet?

Suppose S1 abducted JEW. Suppose he did it from his friend's yard, his friend S2. Suppose S1 has past convictions relevant to the crime. Suppose years later S1 and S2 are friends on FB. Now, suppose some people on WS figure that out and start dumping data. If I'm S2 I can:
1. do nothing
2. call S1 and tell him to do something
3. defriend S1
4. delete my account

Will any of that change what gets data dumped? Well, only if S2 does 1. But for all the others, no, it makes no difference. The damage is already done. So, all I need to do is defriend him because if I delete my account it just looks more suspicious.

If I'm S1 I have the following options:
1. do nothing
2. call S2 and tell him to do something
3. defriend S2
4 delete my account

But if I am S1 my choices are not the same. I can't do nothing. I can't just do 2 or 3 because my connection to Jacob Wetterling persists. While it might look suspicious to delete my account, if I am the actual perpetrator I have little choice but to delete my account entirely and wipe away any connection at all to Jacob Wetterling.

This has substantial probative value.

~ svh

If I wasn't clear, whatever content S1 had on his FB page he was putting it out there into the public realm, available, and bragging to the world about it. Only when it became associated with Jacob Wetterling did he need to scrub it.

I really want to know re the Hubers how you can get around the stink factor?

Its disgusting and both of these guys have nothing to do with any abductions,imo. By now Jared would have identified them.

Suppose S1 abducted JEW. Suppose he did it from his friend's yard, his friend S2. Suppose S1 has past convictions relevant to the crime. Suppose years later S1 and S2 are friends on FB. Now, suppose some people on WS figure that out and start dumping data. If I'm S2 I can:
1. do nothing
2. call S1 and tell him to do something
3. defriend S1
4. delete my account

Will any of that change what gets data dumped? Well, only if S2 does 1. But for all the others, no, it makes no difference. The damage is already done. So, all I need to do is defriend him because if I delete my account it just looks more suspicious.

If I'm S1 I have the following options:
1. do nothing
2. call S2 and tell him to do something
3. defriend S2
4 delete my account

But if I am S1 my choices are not the same. I can't do nothing. I can't just do 2 or 3 because my connection to Jacob Wetterling persists. While it might look suspicious to delete my account, if I am the actual perpetrator I have little choice but to delete my account entirely and wipe away any connection at all to Jacob Wetterling.

This has substantial probative value.

~ svh

If I wasn't clear, whatever content S1 had on his FB page he was putting it out there into the public realm, available, and bragging to the world about it. Only when it became associated with Jacob Wetterling did he need to scrub it.

Well, this is interesting.
Again, I think you should factor in a bit of the generational gap (I highly recommend Amy Schumer's "Mom Computer Therapy" clip on u tube as an anecdote)

*If I'm S1 and I have a prior conviction, I might have Google Alerts set up for my name. That's easy. I learned that in the slammer. All the S's are doing it the days. And WS is highly impressionable on Google, so if I'm on there, my alert will likely tell me.
I might also have a FB and be totally clueless how to use it or that FB made some abhorrent privacy changes in the last 3 years that might be quite confusing to those of a different generation.*

*hypothetical. I'm not S1 and have never been in the slammer ;)

I have a close relative who used to sell farm machinery and on many occasions Delbert Huber met with him at the business to negotiate or purchase whatever farm equipment and no such stench was detected. Even people who live in squalor have access to water to wash up before they go into town.

Delbert Huber was often seen at the grocery store in Paynesville wearing latex style rubber gloves supposedly because he was a germ-a-phobe. Explain that! IMO he was a paranoid freak and didn't want to leave his finger prints anywhere.

If it's possible DR can fake a low raspy lisp less voice then it's more than possible DH can wash his pits.

This is where I’m at so far, I’ll go through each and explain/support in follow up posts:

The eyewitness details provided by Aaron and Trevor were accurate.

The image shown below can be matched to the original composite for the Jared assault case, which we can now see was extraordinarily accurate.

On 23 November 1988 S1 was placed on administrative leave from his job as a band teacher at Palo Verde High School, NV, then finally let go on 16 December 1988. He was reported to have been a “long time” band director there.

On 22 October 1989 JEW was abducted at S2’s house. S1 was present and was the person who confronted the three boys during the abduction.

September, 1990, a sexual assault victim of S1 first told his parents that S1 had molested him. The victim also informed the Douglas County, NV authorities.

On 15 April, 1991, the State of NV filed a criminal complaint against S1 and issued a warrant for his arrest.

On 29 May 1991 S1 was a resident of Utah, and lived in the larger Salt Lake City, Ogden area.

On 11 February, 1992 S1 was sentenced to serve 10 years in the Arizona State Prison system (later, the NVSC overturned his conviction on appeal on the grounds of an invalid tolling of the statute of limitations).

From 1994 to 2010 S1 was released from prison in NV and lived in the Salt Lake City area of Utah.

During that same time from 1994 to 2010 S1 worked at the University of Utah Hospital.

In 2013 S1's FB page was discovered and the entire account was closed within 48 hours, the only apparent reason being that this discovery exposed the FB page as being associated with the Jacob Wetterling case.

For reasons I’ll explain, I suspect JEW survived for a considerable time after his abduction. Thus far I suspect that JEW was in the Salt Lake City area of Utah from about 25 October 1989 to about 1 January 1991, at least. Temporary residence may have occurred in IL as well.

The details provided are only that which is most likely so far. I’ll attempt to strengthen each claim as I go.

~ svh

Please note, the face on the right is age progressed 22 years and is likely the same man at greater weight.

Attachments

• larry_Houtz_001.png
    larry_Houtz_001.png
    236.6 KB · Views: 104
Hi Sigrun? The man in the green shirt is LH? Wow he has the same mouth and forehead. Nice work!

Yes, at first the age difference throws you, but then when you look closer it is more and more obvious it's the same person. Check out the lower, front part of the neck. They have the same shape. And the nose, too. And those facial lines. It's all the same. Very chilling.

~ svh

Yes, at first the age difference throws you, but then when you look closer it is more and more obvious it's the same person. Check out the lower, front part of the neck. They have the same shape. And the nose, too. And those facial lines. It's all the same. Very chilling.

~ svh

Wow! Yes you are right! Do you think LH was visiting DR and he abducted JEW? He looks more stocky in build. I think your on to something. However, if the two of them were involved in the case they both would've wanted gratification. Right? It makes me ill to write it... so Larry and JEW went back to DR'S maybe? Or LH took the back way on back roads and drove JEW out of there! DR would've met up with them eventually somewhere I would think.

Wow! Yes you are right! Do you think LH was visiting DR and he abducted JEW? He looks more stocky in build. I think your on to something. However, if the two of them were involved in the case they both would've wanted gratification. Right? It makes me ill to write it... so Larry and JEW went back to DR'S maybe? Or LH took the back way on back roads and drove JEW out of there! DR would've met up with them eventually somewhere I would think.

This is exactly where I'm going next. Right now I'm just dumbfounded over the Histrionic component, the two men and the bizarre circumstance where this tends to prolong the life of the victim. This is a rare case. Anyway, yes, I need to think about how to frame it so that I can answer; what did they do next? My initial inclination is to think S1 left within 4 days. But I need to figure out a good way to frame this so I can solve that riddle.

~ svh

This is where I’m at so far, I’ll go through each and explain/support in follow up posts:

The eyewitness details provided by Aaron and Trevor were accurate.

The image shown below can be matched to the original composite for the Jared assault case, which we can now see was extraordinarily accurate.

On 23 November 1988 S1 was placed on administrative leave from his job as a band teacher at Palo Verde High School, NV, then finally let go on 16 December 1988. He was reported to have been a “long time” band director there.

On 22 October 1989 JEW was abducted at S2’s house. S1 was present and was the person who confronted the three boys during the abduction.

September, 1990, a sexual assault victim of S1 first told his parents that S1 had molested him. The victim also informed the Douglas County, NV authorities.

On 15 April, 1991, the State of NV filed a criminal complaint against S1 and issued a warrant for his arrest.

On 29 May 1991 S1 was a resident of Utah, and lived in the larger Salt Lake City, Ogden area.

On 11 February, 1992 S1 was sentenced to serve 10 years in the Arizona State Prison system (later, the NVSC overturned his conviction on appeal on the grounds of an invalid tolling of the statute of limitations).

From 1994 to 2010 S1 was released from prison in NV and lived in the Salt Lake City area of Utah.

During that same time from 1994 to 2010 S1 worked at the University of Utah Hospital.

In 2013 S1's FB page was discovered and the entire account was closed within 48 hours, the only apparent reason being that this discovery exposed the FB page as being associated with the Jacob Wetterling case.

For reasons I’ll explain, I suspect JEW survived for a considerable time after his abduction. Thus far I suspect that JEW was in the Salt Lake City area of Utah from about 25 October 1989 to about 1 January 1991, at least. Temporary residence may have occurred in IL as well.

The details provided are only that which is most likely so far. I’ll attempt to strengthen each claim as I go.

~ svh

Please note, the face on the right is age progressed 22 years and is likely the same man at greater weight.

You've been doing your homework. Stearns County Sheriff's department has this information, but apparently it didn't lead anywhere. Assuming of course that the information was followed up on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther