GUILTY MO - Bobbi Jo Stinnett, 23, slain, fetus stolen, Skidmore, 16 Dec 2004

I just heard on Glenn Beck that Dad has been cleared as he was at work all day and was called to the house. No signs of a struggle or forced entry, they think the victim may have known the perp.

Man......I hope they find the baby!

IMO: It's silly to compare this story as Scott supporters and MG tactics. This is just a sad sad story that just happens to have taken place exactly a week from Christmas.

would someone please move this back to the Peterson forum...

after the initial shock is over I'd like this part of the Peterson discussion...

Rocky,

I moved this because it is seperate from the Peterson Case. Other then the victim being pregnant there are no simularities or connection to Peterson. This currant victim deserves the thread to be about her and her child ....Not about Peterson.

How someone could do something like this is beyond my understanding....horrible. There ae some really sick and evil people in this world!! However...as evidenced here on this site, there are a LOT more caring and good-hearted people!! Prayers for this baby and the family of this poor woman.

raisincharlie said:
Update:

the police are searching for a red, two door honda - late 80s early 90s with two men and one woman.

the FBI is now involved. apparently a tip was received about a woman from out of state who has a baby that was not brought home from a hospital - no word on what state this woman is in or whether it is the baby in question.

This is such good news, I hope this is a real lead. And I'm so happy to read that the husband has been cleared.

don't worry, he was at work and the police already cleared him as a suspect.

a woman and two men were spotted with a newborn, the search is targeting finding them now...

such a sad sad sad, story...

englishleigh said:
OMG, I hope it's not the father. Or a girlfriend of the father. That would be extra-awful...nearly as bad as Scott P. Please, Lord, don't let it be her husband. I just prayed for this man.
englishleigh,

the father has been cleared. the latest info I have through police friends is that he was at work. at approximately 2:30 pm a red two door honda was spotted in the drive of the home - three people, two men and a woman were in the vehicle.

The latest update I have is that the FBI and detectives are enroute to an undisclosed location in another state (also undisclosed) to find a woman who apparently brought home a baby that did not come from a hospital (tip received).

There was a struggle at the house, blond hair was found in Bobbie Stinnert's hand. Will post more as I find it.

naaa, I've never had a thread moved to the parking lot before...

I hope Geragos isn't going to stoop that low, but take a look at some of the other boards adn you'll see Scott's fans have already started the free Scott ya have the wrong guy discussions...

weenluvinwoman said:
They're silly and just shows how shallow they are!

Anymore updates raisincharlie?
The lastest confirmed info is that the suspect car was spotted last night at approximately 1130 pm in Atchison County ( north of Skidmore - close to Nebraska, Iowa border) police gave chase but lost site of the car. A specialized team from the FBI (Virgina) is enroute to the area. will poll what sources I have and try to update ASAP.

Not much - sorry.

raisincharlie said:
The lastest confirmed info is that the suspect car was spotted last night at approximately 1130 pm in Atchison County ( north of Skidmore - close to Nebraska, Iowa border) police gave chase but lost site of the car. A specialized team from the FBI (Virgina) is enroute to the area. will poll what sources I have and try to update ASAP.

Not much - sorry.

Thanks, I appreciate what you do have!

raisincharlie said:

Not much - sorry.

Excellent!! I pray they find these killers and fast!!!! I also pray that the sweet baby is ok.

raisincharlie said:

Not much - sorry.
god speed.

Sorry folks, nothing else at this time, its gotten real quiet which I'm not sure how to take that. I did find out that an additional 18 cars have been assigned to the Fairfax /Atchison county area which was the last known spotting of the car. apparently whoever was driving shut off lights last nite as the police were trying to give chase. will continue as I can get anything. I hope and pray that baby is okay.

An Amber alert has been issued for a baby taken from its murdered mother's womb in northwestern Missouri. It seems the motive is more than evident in this case.

One thing that caught my eye was there was an immediate focus on "cults" by the media. Puleeze. This is a rural, agricultural area (think miles and miles of wheat, soybeans and corn) dotted with small towns. Although this is clearly no laughing matter, I couldn't help but chuckle when the sherriff responded "We don't have reports of any cults in Nodaway County"

Why do they think they have to focus on the sensational? Is it because thinking about the sick people walking among us, as SP did, is so unthinkable? And is this why the idea of "cults" was so attractive to the defense? It took the focus away from a flesh and blood murderer and gave us an esoteric boogey-man?

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/nation/2952202

http://www.maryvilledailyforum.com/articles/2004/12/17/news/news1.txt

This is such a tragic story....They have issued an "Amber Alert" and are running news about the murder and abduction across the bottom the tv stations broadcasts. I hope they catch the people who did this. My guess is they will. They are looking for someone in a red Honda hatchback. The FBI is also involved. People are just nuts!!!

Many years ago, in Skidmore, the town bully was gunned-down on front of many people. No one ever ratted-out the shooter. It made headlines for a long time around here. This guy terrorized the citizens of this small community for a long, long time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back