GUILTY MO - Bobbi Jo Stinnett, 23, slain, fetus stolen, Skidmore, 16 Dec 2004

Thanks for the updates you're able to provide RaisinCharlie. :) I hope this ends well....

Since there's no forced entry to the house, I wonder if the people who did this are people she knew through her rat terrier breeding...

amandab said:
Thanks for the updates you're able to provide RaisinCharlie. :) I hope this ends well....

Since there's no forced entry to the house, I wonder if the people who did this are people she knew through her rat terrier breeding...
Amandad - there will be a news confrence at 4 pm central time today regarding this matter. My friends are very quiet about it so I do not know what this means - check the cable news sources around that time to see if they show anything.

Supposedly Bobbie Jo Stinnett received a call from her Mom at 230 pm, she needed a ride home from work and BJS told her there were people there from Fairfax to look at a dog. She was found an hour later by her Mom.

raisincharlie said:
The lastest confirmed info is that the suspect car was spotted last night at approximately 1130 pm in Atchison County ( north of Skidmore - close to Nebraska, Iowa border) police gave chase but lost site of the car. A specialized team from the FBI (Virgina) is enroute to the area. will poll what sources I have and try to update ASAP.

Not much - sorry.
These people, monsters I should say, appears they know where there going.
To bad they didn't get a plate number and run it.......

I just hope they don't do anything to the baby since they know, that the whole county knows about them and is trying to find them...:waitasec:

raisincharlie said:
Amandad - there will be a news confrence at 4 pm central time today regarding this matter. My friends are very quiet about it so I do not know what this means - check the cable news sources around that time to see if they show anything.

Supposedly Bobbie Jo Stinnett received a call from her Mom at 230 pm, she needed a ride home from work and BJS told her there were people there from Fairfax to look at a dog. She was found an hour later by her Mom.

What I'm wondering is, how would these people know that she was pregnant(if that was their reason for going)? Unless I didn't look in the right place on their website, I did not see it there.
This is so awful!

raisincharlie said:

OMG her mom, to find her daughter that way and no baby.:eek:
OMG.......:angel:

alexia said:
Skidmore. what a name.
Trust me, we have stranger names than that here in the Show Me State - visit Parch Corn Hollow or Blue Eye sometime, beautiful places.

Mods, there are 3 threads on this story in 3 different forums....any way they can be combined?

Pharlap said:
That happened a few years ago in the Chicago burbs...
They did find the infant alive and arrested the people involved.

The police WILL find the infant....
People like that leave a trail.......

Fingers crossed.:angel:

Bobbie had blonde hair in her hand, and they found fingerprints...

Hi Amanda

I am going to merge the threads later tonight. Different people read different parts of WS and I wanted to make sure the info go out to everyone that reads or visits WS while the child is still missing since there is a vehicle description.

Baby found two in custody in Kansas. Baby is thought to be Bobbie Jo's daughter !!!!

Baby, thought to be Bobbie Jo's daughter has been found - two people in custody in Kansas - news confrence at 4 pm CST.

!!!!!!

tybee204 said:
Hi Amanda

I am going to merge the threads later tonight. Different people read different parts of WS and I wanted to make sure the info go out to everyone that reads or visits WS while the child is still missing since there is a vehicle description.

Sounds great Tybee! :D

raisincharlie said:
Baby, thought to be Bobbie Jo's daughter has been found - two people in custody in Kansas - news confrence at 4 pm CST.

!!!!!!

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:crazy:

Ghostwheel said:
Link? Can't find any info on the Internet.
Police source - check cable news nets at 4pm CST - news conference scheduled .

Baby has been taken to a hospital for safe guard, DNA testing is being undertaken to confirm identity. Two people, man and woman from Kansas currently in custody. Ownership of the identifed car has been confirmed, will be further arrests.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back