Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks here. I was just going through the first thread trying to find that link. I gave up. LOL

Agreed re: boyfriend. It also said they started dating after speaking online for 3 DAYS, and that he told her she was a perfect angel etc. Neither of them were all there to begin with.

And why on God's green earth would NG think about raping DD??? And then admit to it??!! [emoji12].... He had his "perfect angel" now to do the dirty deed with or role play with....Can you imagine how the hell that would have made Gypsy feel; to know that your bf wanted to get it on with not only a dead body but your mother's dead body that you instructed him to kill???

marking my spot. I have nothing to add to the conversation. My mind is blown.

Their confessions seem rehearsed. How often do 2 people say the exact same things? What was the point about raping DeeDee, did Gypsy (as the Dom ) require her sub to take it to the next level and dehumanize her mom. That detail never needed to be told. I also find it interesting that she refers to Dee Dee as the fat pig in the Facebook post. That speaks volumes to me. Also I wonder about the gash. I think NG subdued Dee Dee and gypsy finished the job. He sounds more childlike running to her for help when he cut his finger like ouch mommy a boo boo. I really do think the tables had begun to change in the Blancharde family dynamic in the past few months. I am curious to hear from those who knew them if they have some hindsight thoughts.

I really think we're in danger of demonizing a murder victim at this point.

From the information known of the fraud she perpetrated and the abuse she inflicted upon her child, it's justified demonization. She clearly had a mental disorder, but she was competent enough to scam many people for many years intentionally.

She didn't deserve to be brutally murdered, but she appears to have created an environment where her death was literally Gypsy's only way out.

From the information known of the fraud she perpetrated and the abuse she inflicted upon her child, it's justified demonization. She clearly had a mental disorder, but she was competent enough to scam many people for many years intentionally.

She didn't deserve to be brutally murdered, but she appears to have created an environment where her death was literally Gypsy's only way out.
"Justified demonization" sounds like an oxymoron, but I do hear what you're saying.

OMG why why why are we moths to flames. I love the analytical and inquisitive side we all possess. We would make one h3!! of a Super Friends spin off. Totally wearing capes. I wanna be a super twin I think?! Not sure. Wonder Woman was my first girl crush. I just wanna yell out "wander twins activate". So on my bucket list.

First -- to my knowledge -- noted on the brilliant Blanchard(e) thread at thoughtcatalog.com and displayed in part here on WS's thread #1, this Songs of Love/Third Floor John charity number is eternally creepy in the aftermath of subsequent events.

[video=youtube;gJ2ung-RmdQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=183&v=gJ2ung-RmdQ[/video]

OMG why why why are we moths to flames. I love the analytical and inquisitive side we all possess. We would make one h3!! of a Super Friends spin off. Totally wearing capes. I wanna be a super twin I think?! Not sure. Wonder Woman was my first girl crush. I just wanna yell out "wander twins activate". So on my bucket list.

LOL. Go for it! I'll settle for Miss Marple. Too old for that cape stuff. :HHJP:

:floorlaugh:

You know, going back to the potential medical issues being discussed toward the end of the last thread, this (http://www.niams.nih.gov/health_info/bone/osteogenesis_imperfecta/type_1.asp) is what first came to my mind upon seeing her profile shot while walking into the courtroom.

It could be very mild and still explain her high pitched voice, missing teeth, slight stature, etc. Her look reminded me very much of Atticus Shaffer from The Middle. He has a type of brittle bone disease.

Anyway, I am no doctor and am merely sharing what jumped in my head after seeing the courtroom clip...there may be zero merit to my thought processes lol but sharing them anyway.

news-leader.com: ...Search warrant provides new details in Blancharde case

A recently unsealed search warrant for a home in Wisconsin provides new details in the bizarre homicide investigation of Clauddinnea "Dee Dee" Blancharde....authorities recovered more than $4,400 cash at Nicholas Godejohn's house in addition to a gold ring, laptop computers, cellphones, letters Godejohn and Gypsy Blancharde wrote to one another, stained clothing, three wigs and a large manila envelope mailed from Springfield that authorities believed to contain a knife.
---
The warrant says a friend of Gypsy's told authorities that Gypsy had at least two other Facebook accounts under the names "Emma Rose" and "Devona Wolf." On those pages, it was reported that Gypsy "liked" pictures of sadomasochism, the warrant says.
---
the rest at link above

I can't get over mailing the murder weapon to yourself so you won't be caught with it then just casually leaving it around the house somewhere in an envelope bearing a postmark from near the murder scene. I mean, really?

I can't get over mailing the murder weapon to yourself so you won't be caught with it then just casually leaving it around the house somewhere in an envelope bearing a postmark from near the murder scene. I mean, really?

I know, not funny really but that did make me laugh. I think mailing the weapon to his home address proves they really thought they were never going to be suspects and thought they could pull this murder off and actually get away with it.

You know, going back to the potential medical issues being discussed toward the end of the last thread, this (http://www.niams.nih.gov/health_info/bone/osteogenesis_imperfecta/type_1.asp) is what first came to my mind upon seeing her profile shot while walking into the courtroom.

It could be very mild and still explain her high pitched voice, missing teeth, slight stature, etc. Her look reminded me very much of Atticus Shaffer from The Middle. He has a type of brittle bone disease.

Anyway, I am no doctor and am merely sharing what jumped in my head after seeing the courtroom clip...there may be zero merit to my thought processes lol but sharing them anyway.

Oh wow! They do look so similar-even in gait. Brick walks almost identical as Gypsy. What if Dee Dee's issues also included not really finding out what Gypsy's true issues were (didn't want to truly be bothered by having a truly sick child) just in her warped mind felt there were benefits to gain from having a sick kid. JMO, haven't had coffee yet so sorry if I made no sense.
Also in my super friends post I meant to say wonder twins activate not wander friends. Lol

I'm also wondering if Gypsy had possibly spoken to her mum about how she wanted to live a normal life now, do normal things, have a boyfriend etc but her mom was having none of it and told her something on the lines of they could never stop this charade now and in Gypsys mind, the only solution was to permanently get rid of her.
Maybe due to living her whole life manipulating and lying to people that she really believed she could manipulate and lie her way out of this too. Just all my opinion and no facts to base it on.

As a poster mentioned earlier, it's like she has gone from one prison to another but at least in this one she can actually be herself. That alone must give her more freedoms even if only emotional ones.

If the shoe fits!
IMO she was a monster!

This woman was being held captive in her own home as I see it.
Never allowed to grow up or to get out..
I cant even imagine!

I would love to know what DeeDee had in that safe and I do not think it was just money.

I'm guessing their assets will be frozen until the depth of the fraud is found? I wonder if any of the charities will sue to recoup money/things given to Dee Dee and Gypsy? I read where some charities didn't want to publicly speak because they were embarrassed about being duped.

I'm heartbroken over most of the threads I read here but this one also brings out anger. Dee Dee took things away from people who were truly in need and deserving of the donations, home, etc. One woman talked about giving them supplies for the feeding tube but she never saw them actually use it. Did Dee Dee just throw it away? When my daughter was a baby she spent a year on a feeding tube. The formula she was fed through the tube was very expensive. It makes me sick to think these supplies were just tossed out!

From all I've read on this case and the way she abused the generosity of charitable people and kept that girl stuffed in a wheelchair, fed her drugs to lose her teeth, shaved her head, dressed her up like a plaything... I think she sort of demonized herself.

Did she deserve to be brutally murdered? Of course not. Yet had her fraud been exposed while she was still alive, there would be NO ONE feeling sorry for her.

moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member