GUILTY MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #3

Great article. Everything I suspected appears true. I feel for Gypsy; I really do. I only hope that she can take the next several years, get the help she needs and finds a way to move on with her life. When she gets out, it will be HER life; not a life predetermined by a psychotic mother. Such a sad story.

But who is going to provide the help she needs while she is in prison?
It's horrible what was done to her-she had her teeth removed, she had unnecessary surgeries, she was given medications she didn't need, her head was shaved, she was on feeding tube which is presumably why she is so small (malnourished). All of this combined is as bad as it gets as far as child abuse goes.

Nicholas Godejohn waived his right to a trial by jury and asked for a bench trial Tuesday afternoon in Greene County Court. He is charged with first-degree murder and armed criminal action.

According to the defense, the report cites that Godejohn has had Aspergers, which is a form of Autism, and is mentally "more like a child than an adult".

http://www.ozarksfirst.com/news/nicholas-godejohn-asks-for-bench-trial

That Buzzfeed article was good- I'm glad the author got to actually speak with Gypsy. I hope that Gypsy eventually writes a book- hopefully after she has had a few years to reflect back on everything. I think it will be a fascinating read.

'He wanted to rescue her,' psychologist says of Gypsy Blanchard's boyfriend
Harrison Keegan , HKEEGAN@NEWS-LEADER.COM 1:51 p.m. CST November 30, 2016

A psychologist said in court Wednesday that a suspect in a Springfield murder believed he was "doing the right thing" when he stabbed a woman to death last year.

Nicholas Godejohn, 27, is charged with first-degree murder. . . in connection with the June 2015 killing of Clauddine "Dee Dee" Blanchard, 48, in a case that brought national news outlets to Springfield.

At a hearing Wednesday, Springfield psychologist Kent Franks . . . described Godejohn as a suggestible man with no friends who is on the autism spectrum and spent much of his adult life either surfing the internet or playing video games.

"His ability to understand the gravity of what was taking place was more childlike than adult," Franks said.

Judge Calvin Holden ruled Wednesday that Franks will be allowed to testify at Godejohn's bench trial, which is set for Feb. 6.

Franks, the psychologist, said in court Wednesday that during interviews at the jail, Godejohn said he agreed to participate in the murder plot because he wanted to rescue Gypsy Blanchard and free her from captivity.

Franks said Godejohn fell in love with Gypsy Blanchard after they met on a dating website. He said they communicated for about three years before the homicide.

The article said sometime in May.

Thanks I admit I only skimmed the article while getting ready this morning, thank you for the info :)

*All thoughts & opinions mentioned above are just that, MY random thoughts & opinions*

THE HBO DOCUMENTARY MOMMY DEAD AND DEAREST WILL DEBUT ON MAY 15TH

Websleuths Radio is THRILLED to have the director of this amazing doc, Erin Lee Carr on our show Tuesday, May 2nd at 8:00 PM Eastern.

Remember that awful case of Dee Dee Blancharde and her "sick" daughter Gypsy Rose? Gypsy was supposedly a young teenager. In reality, Gypsy was 24 and her mother had been making her sick to scam people for years. Gypsy meet a boy online. One night on Gypsy's FB page it said: "The ***** is dead". Gypsy and her boyfriend were arrested, put on trial and are now in prison for the death of her mother.

The documentary about this case will keep you riveted. Ms. Carr will tell us all about behind the scenes making of this compelling story. Don't miss it. This Tuesday, 8:00 PM Eastern on Websleuths Radio

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE

Check out the youtube preview
https://youtu.be/9L29EG8b8Gs

Please pass the word and link around! Thank you

THE HBO DOCUMENTARY MOMMY DEAD AND DEAREST WILL DEBUT ON MAY 15TH

Websleuths Radio is THRILLED to have the director of this amazing doc, Erin Lee Carr on our show Tuesday, May 2nd at 8:00 PM Eastern.

Remember that awful case of Dee Dee Blanchard and her "sick" daughter Gypsy Rose? Gypsy was supposedly a young teenager. In reality, Gypsy was 24 and her mother had been making her sick to scam people for years. Gypsy meet a boy online. One night on Gypsy's FB page it said: "The ***** is dead". She did, Gypsy and her boyfriend were arrested, put on trial and are now in prison for the death of her mother.

The documentary about this case will keep you riveted. Ms. Carr will tell us all about behind the scenes making of this compelling story. Don't miss it. This Tuesday, 8:00 PM Eastern on Websleuths Radio

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE

Check out the youtube preview
https://youtu.be/9L29EG8b8Gs

Please pass the word and link around! Thank you

Won't miss it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any other way to watch than HBO. I don't subscribe to movie channels.

tia

Is there any other way to watch than HBO. I don't subscribe to movie channels.

tia

Do you have an Amazon fire stick? If you do download kodi onto it (YouTube it [emoji4]) and that should allow you to watch literally anything! That is how I plan to watch as we do not have hbo either! Hope this helps!

Do you have an Amazon fire stick? If you do download kodi onto it (YouTube it [emoji4]) and that should allow you to watch literally anything! That is how I plan to watch as we do not have hbo either! Hope this helps!

Nope I don't have that either! I have Amazon Prime though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back