GUILTY MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #3

I say this because her behavior is reflective of her emotional instability: Can she eventually lead a quasi normal life? that remains to be seen, but a lot depends on her recognition of the emotional damage her mother inflicted and how it is affecting her life now-- she will need lots of therapy---with a really good therapist--
I agree. I hope she finds a really good one.

She's been in it almost her whole life so, she really doesn't know what a normal life looks like, without that.
I genuinely and honestly hate what her mother did to her.
In the realm of good mothers and bad mothers, hers was one of the worst-- it left her permanently scarred emotionally and mentally and most likely physically as well-- I am with you, I hate what her mother died to her. It is unforgiveable.

Last edited:
Just saw this on ET. Have to say her nose surgery looks real good. Her hair color also looks pretty. Her comments and demeanor however are not good.

She said her now boyfriend is ‘the one and he is moving to Louisiana with me’. In a cut away shot she was outside in a skimpy tank top and smoking. Did she smoke before prison?

Just saw this on ET. Have to say her nose surgery looks real good. Her hair color also looks pretty. Her comments and demeanor however are not good.

She said her now boyfriend is ‘the one and he is moving to Louisiana with me’. In a cut away shot she was outside in a skimpy tank top and smoking. Did she smoke before prison?

It is behavior like you describe that led me to state in an above thread that she is not emotionally stable. I believe she needs a good therapist-- but in order to do that she has to recognize she has a problem and I don't know if she is at that point in her life.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinabluemoon
Back