MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I have no clue what the crap I did. Oh well the site is still up and my computer has stoped smoking lol.

Too dang funny. I feel like I've been drinking. You guys are funny.

Glad I could get someone to laugh. That is my specialty.
What happended to the post that the daughter wrote? Did it get deleted?

yea something was going on....now the post is gone with the blog??

Just a heads up folks. We can't post from blogs or we get in time-out trouble. I'm just sayin'.

Glad I could get someone to laugh. That is my specialty.
What happended to the post that the daughter wrote? Did it get deleted?

glad I was not only one thinking I was reading things :waitasec:

I had to add in AB's first name to get it to google. Wow, that sounds faintly obscene.

I apologize for the violation...didn't realize blogs were off-limit.

Sorry for all the same post. Not sure what the heck happened.

The system had a big burb - I got kicked out for a minute.

You can edit your duplicate posts, and then delete them.

Salem

Today is my first day here. I will get the hang of this. Any guidance is appreciated.

Posters:

The mods and administrators have warned you repeatedly to:

1. Actually READ and follow the TOS.

2. Not post personal information (or links to it) about innocent persons. Personal information includes things like full names, addresses, phone numbers, dates of birth, photos, etc.

3. Not to “invite,” i.e. discuss PM’ing in your posts (read TOS!).

4. Not to cut and paste from social networking sites and/or blogs.

STOP. IT. NOW.

If you don't like the rules here--where we try to run a forum that is safe, ethical, and accurate as well as spirited and interesting--then go post somewhere else.

Hoppy

Sorry for the pm reference hoppy. It slipped my mind as it's been awhile since I read the TOS, so I'm going to refresh my poor memory now.

Wondering about the possible sentences for the 15 year old. We know no death penalty in MO, due to her age. So,Life w/o parole is the most she could get. What is the least amt. of time she could serve? (With or without "diminshed capacity" defense) Anyone know?

I doubt sentancing will be what she gets. No matter how we cut it, be it RAD or something else, this is a 15 year old girl that popped up and did this apparently. I can't see anyone outside of Nancy Grace not leaping to the immediate and almost unchangeable conclusion of legal insanity.

It is very, very, very hard to prove legal insanity. If the body was as concealed as it is rumored to have been - that even searchers could not find it - that is pretty serious evidence of someone knowing what they were doing was wrong and trying to conceal it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500