MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the shots were on the front of the diagram. There is no evidence by Ms. Case that proves for certain all the shots, specifically the ones on his hands and arms were delivered while Michael Brown was facing Officer Wilson. There were four shots, most likely taken once MB turned back towards OW. However, 6 shots hit MB and some of those shots most likely were hit when Brown was fleeing.

I was not talking of Dr. Case. I was talking about Dr. Baden, who stated very clearly that he could not say with any certainty that the one wound was from the behind. Now we have the tape of the shots fired.

I was not talking of Ms. Case. I was talking about Dr. Baden, who stated very clearly that he could not say with any certainty that the one wound was from the behind. Now we have the tape of the shots fired.

Did witness claim to see Brown pirouetting???

Answer : NO!

I can't begin to imagine how people come to the conclusion those shots on the diagram were fired from behind Brown...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So are you saying that MB is so amazingly *fast* that the bullet left OW's gun while MB was fleeing (facing backward) but BEFORE the bullet(s) reached him - he turned around facing OW? I'm going to consult my physics book.....

I suggest consulting an anatomy book instead. The anterior (front) part of your arm is on the same side as your palms. The wounds to Brown's arms were on the anterior side. But if you watch people running or walking, you will discover that the anterior part of their arm doesn't always face toward the front.

I suggest consulting an anatomy book instead. The anterior (front) part of your arm is on the same side as your palms. The wounds to Brown's arms were on the anterior side. But if you watch people running or walking, you will discover that the anterior part of their arm doesn't always face toward the front.

Mine face my side.

Did witness claim to see Brown pirouetting???

Answer : NO!

I can't begin to imagine how people come to the conclusion those shots on the diagram were fired from behind Brown...

BBM - and how many people even think it is relevant...the legal case and the law have been posted so many times I think I can cite the links in my sleep!!

BBM - and how many people even think it is relevant...the legal case and the law have been posted so many times I think I can cite the links in my sleep!!

IKR??

Perhaps this is an innocent mistake/ typo, but several folks continue to refer to the St. Louis County Medical Examiner as "Ms. Case." She is the Chief Medical Examiner (not a coroner), and is a physician. So, in addition to referring to Michael Baden with his professional title, I'd like to make sure everyone is aware Mary E. Case, MD, is a physician, and should be referred to as Dr. Case, not Ms. Case. Dr. Case and Dr. Baden are professional equals. Dr. Case's autopsy is the official autopsy, and is more thorough, and documented more completely due to photography of the body and organs in situ, pathology, labs, and wound/ bullet tracts, etc. Dr. Baden acknowledged this as well.

Shawn Parcells has no professional title, license, registration, certification, or standing, beyond his B.S. from Kansas State University in Life Sciences, and properly should not be afforded any additional title.

Some additional info on Dr. Mary E. Case, Chief Medical Examiner for St. Louis County.

She also holds an appointment as a full professor (not assistant, associate, or faculty) to the school of medicine at St. Louis University. Second link is a profile of her from July 2014 in St. Louis Magazine:

http://path.slu.edu/index.php?page=mary-case-m-d

http://www.stlmag.com/news/call-it-murder/

http://www.stlouisco.com/HealthandWellness/MedicalExaminer

Perhaps this is an innocent mistake/ typo, but several folks continue to refer to the St. Louis County Medical Examiner as "Ms. Case." She is the Chief Medical Examiner (not a coroner), and is a physician. So, in addition to referring to Michael Baden with his professional title, I'd like to make sure everyone is aware Mary E. Case, MD, is a physician, and should be referred to as Dr. Case, not Ms. Case. Dr. Case and Dr. Baden are professional equals. Dr. Case's autopsy is the official autopsy, and is more thorough, and documented more completely due to photography of the body and organs in situ, pathology, labs, and wound/ bullet tracts, etc. Dr. Baden acknowledged this as well.

Shawn Parcells has no professional title, license, registration, certification, or standing, beyond his B.S. from Kansas State University in Life Sciences, and properly should not be afforded any additional title.

Some additional info on Dr. Mary E. Case, Chief Medical Examiner for St. Louis County.

She also holds an appointment as a full professor (not assistant, associate, or faculty) to the school of medicine at St. Louis University. Second link is a profile of her from July 2014 in St. Louis Magazine:

http://path.slu.edu/index.php?page=mary-case-m-d

http://www.stlmag.com/news/call-it-murder/

http://www.stlouisco.com/HealthandWellness/MedicalExaminer

:shame: guilty as charged.

Something Dr. Case has that Dr. Baden did not, I imagine, is the bullet tracking information.

Here is the MO law concerning assaulting a police officer.

Assault in the First Degree Against Certain Victims

If the victim of an assault in the first degree is a law enforcement officer, corrections officer, emergency personnel (such as a firefighter, emergency room personnel or emergency medical technician), highway worker, or probation and parole officer, the crime is a Class A felony, regardless of what injury does or does not result from the offense.

http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.co...inal-offense/missouri-aggravated-assault-laws

I would imagine that hollow points were the type of bullet. jmo

Here is something to consider:

http://www.southampton.ac.uk/~jb3/bullet/gsw.html

Gunshot wounds can be identified as either penetrating, when a bullet enters a substance but does not exit, or perforating, a through-and-through passage of an object by a bullet (Di Maio, 1985).

They can be documented and identified using a whole lot of other terms, too! That is why it is essential for the first autopsy, which has not been released, to be acknowledged as the definitive autopsy for the ballistic injuries. They will be well documented, including with close up and full body pictures (which we will never see, thankfully).

Dr. Baden's autopsy was done to get their message out AHEAD of Dr. Case's official autopsy, which EVERYONE knew would not be released for months. Dr. Baden's autopsy was "nice", but doesn't really mean much of anything legally. This was not a patient who died of a medical illness, or poisoning, or a surgical or medical mistake, where a second autopsy might provide new information. MB died of GSW's to the head-- that is pretty clear.

And it is really beyond belief that some folks continue to "believe" or have an opinion that somehow the GSW's that BOTH Drs. Baden and Case state all entered from the front, some folks still continue to insist MB was shot in the back! That simply boggles my mind that 2 eminent pathologists agree that the GSWs are from the front, and people at home with nothing more than a keyboard, with no professional background, who have not seen the direct evidence, continue to insist that MB was shot in the back! That is no longer an "opinion"-- that borders on delusional, IMO.

Direct evidence is direct evidence, the "best" and most objective evidence-- much stronger than circumstantial, and much more incontrovertible and objective than eyewitness reports.

I was not talking of Dr. Case. I was talking about Dr. Baden, who stated very clearly that he could not say with any certainty that the one wound was from the behind. Now we have the tape of the shots fired.

Yes Dr. Case has not released her Autopsy results as yet but Dr. Baden was very specific in his phrasing that one bullet, COULD have come from the rear but he could not say with certainty. That is a far cry from saying one definitively did.

Here is something to consider:

http://www.southampton.ac.uk/~jb3/bullet/gsw.html

Gunshot wounds can be identified as either penetrating, when a bullet enters a substance but does not exit, or perforating, a through-and-through passage of an object by a bullet (Di Maio, 1985).

Which brings us to Dr. Baden's belief that more than one of MB's wounds was a perforating and then penetrating incident. One bullet entering, exiting and then re entering the body. I personally think only four bullet's made contact with their target, MB. The arm wounds IMO were a situation of shoring, then entry then exit then reentry. Two bullets tops despite numerous "wounds" to the arm. Same goes for the bullet which entered above his eye travelled downward through his face to exit near his cheek bone. I assert it is the cause the chest wound.

Here is the MO law concerning assaulting a police officer.

Assault in the First Degree Against Certain Victims

If the victim of an assault in the first degree is a law enforcement officer, corrections officer, emergency personnel (such as a firefighter, emergency room personnel or emergency medical technician), highway worker, or probation and parole officer, the crime is a Class A felony, regardless of what injury does or does not result from the offense.

http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.co...inal-offense/missouri-aggravated-assault-laws

Cool!! Fantastic!! I didn't realize EMT's and ER personnel were included in that, along with Firefighters! :)

Just a note-- it's not up to Dr. Case to "release" her autopsy. The LE investigators determine when that report will be available for FOIA request, and that probably won't be until after the GJ returns their decision. If there is an indictment, the autopsy may not be released until after trial.

So whoever is remaining in the Fergus*n police force (that is not disgusted by all of the politics, grandstanding, rioting, violence, hatred, etc, etc)......what would make them want to stay?
Why would they want to (no matter what their race is)?
LE has protocols & policies in place that relies on judgements & typically the "most reliable witness--believe me I know from experience in the Court of Law) is law enforcement. So you don't mess with them---it's very simple.

Why would any officer in that town want to stay there anymore? <modsnip>

Who will be left to police that town?

Perhaps the NBP will do a better job?

Let's find out, shall we?

:shame: guilty as charged.

Something Dr. Case has that Dr. Baden did not, I imagine, is the bullet tracking information.

She also had MBs clothing which could show gunshot residue.

Baden had none of that.

Workers who were witnesses provide new perspective on Michael Brown shooting

But there were two outsiders who happened to be working outside at the apartment complex on Aug. 9 &#8212; two men from a company in Jefferson County &#8212; who heard a single gunshot, looked up from their work and witnessed the shooting.

Both have given their statements to the St. Louis County police and the FBI. One of the men agreed to share his account with a Post-Dispatch reporter on the condition that his name and employer not be used.
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_14a3e5f8-6c6a-5deb-92fe-87fcee622c29.html

So he gets away and then it is just open season? He now has a bounty on his head?
That just isn't the way it works.

Wait........what? :waitasec:

You asked who he was threat to. I was opining who he could be a threat to based on his past interactions that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz