MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
20/20 baby :wink:

Both of them

In their defense, they did say they were 50 yards away. The MSM are the ones who changed it to 50 feet which is why I do not understand why we have to use MSM as source for every single thing:)

The workers said that and are showing hands up.. They were also interviewed and wanted to remain anonymous..

They are clearing saying he was hands up.. And the cop is just arriving and putting up crime scene tape..

Scarlett, you missed a bunch of detailed analysis regarding these guys' testimony earlier and who they are.

Some links to help:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...teen-Michael-Brown-17&p=10946384#post10946384

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...teen-Michael-Brown-17&p=10946741#post10946741

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...teen-Michael-Brown-17&p=10947209#post10947209

Many other good posts around these. ^

K_Z said:
sonjay, and any posters with firearms experience, I'd be interested in hearing opinions about the injury to MB's left hand that Attorney Parks described as a "big gash". Dr. Michael Baden carefully, IMO-- and specifically, IMO, avoided saying this wound is a gunshot wound. My opinion is that it is a strong possibility it is a "slide bite" injury. I posted about this a few days ago, but didn't see any other ideas or discussion about the "slide bite" theory. What do people think? Because it seems very highly significant if it IS a slide bite injury, or a GSW that occurred inside the patrol vehicle, as opposed to a glancing GSW at a further distance, when the other shots were fired.

Here's a link to my previous post Aug 24 (Thread 10, post 199) about "slide bite" as a theory of that palmar hand injury/ wound. It would have been bleeding briskly at whatever point it was received, meaning if received inside the patrol vehicle, MB's blood will likely be in the car, and on OW's uniform, too.

My only experience with slide bite was when a friend had her thumbnail ripped off by the slide.

It seems to me that you could very well be correct that it's a gash from the slide. Parcells described it as a deep graze wound -- suggesting but not stating outright that it was a bullet wound. Except..... Baden did say MB was shot 4 times in the arm. Based on the autopsy sketch, that "big gash" would have to be one of the four arm shots. So I just don't know.

As to whether it would have started bleeding immediately..... I dunno. I know that when I've received injuries that bled, there's sometimes a bit of delay between the injury and the start of bleeding. If MB stopped the assault and began running away the moment the gunshot/slide bite occurred in the car, IMO, and my opinion only, it may or may not have resulted in MB's blood in the car. I would guess it almost definitely would have left some of MB's DNA on the gun, regardless of when bleeding started.

K_Z said:
I wanted to add, that I'm absolutely certain that the cause of the hand gash is known and well documented in Dr. Mary Case's autopsy report, which has not been released yet. She is a top notch ME by every kind of professional measurement, as we discussed earlier.

I think Attorneys Crump and Parks know the source of this wound, as well as Dr. Michael Baden, and I also think the Brown family has been told. The silence from Dr. Baden and Shawn Parcell on THIS particular wound is deafening, IMO-- and that alone says to me that it is a very troubling wound for their team to explain away.

I think they have been content to gloss over analyzing and explaining this palmar hand wound and allow everyone else to think that it was sustained during the arm and head shots.

I hope you're right, that Dr. Case's report clears it up. I certainly found Parks's evasiveness about it interesting.

popsicle said:
DOJ notice in the Burger Bar here in #Ferguson MO. Anyone w/ info on discriminatory or abusive practices should call.

First and last name? LOL. How many of the people at the city council meeting were willing to give their names? If I recall, they thought it was an invasion of privacy, or something.

previous thread:
Quote Originally Posted by klood-n View Post
https://twitter.com/frenchiiewendia/...84439917858816

no idea how to post this image/flyer?? Here, but it looks like now they're planning to boycott ferguson businesses until mayor knowles and chief jackson resign. Sure injuring your local economy is bound to help, although if these are the same people who think it's ok to strong arm and threaten, the businesses may be a-ok with them staying away.
bbm

Previous thread
popsicle posted
BOYCOTT THE BUSINESS NOT AA OWNED #Ferguson

Concealed weapon permits are very hard to obtain. I doubt many of the protestors would qualify for one. It is a lengthy process which is heavy on background checks and accountability.

eta:

All applicants applying for an Missouri Concealed Weapon Permit must:
Be at least 21 years old. Members of the armed forces stationed in Missouri must be at least 18 years old. Their spouses must be at least 21 years old.
Resident of Missouri. Non-resident permits are issued to members of the armed forces stationed in Missouri and their spouses.
Be a citizen of the United States
has not been convicted, or pled guilty or nolo contendre to any felony
have no weapons-related misdemeanor conviction
have not been convicted within the past five years of a violent misdemeanor or have not been convicted of two or more misdemeanors involving DWI or possession or abuse of a controlled substance within the past five years
not be a fugative
not be currently charged with a felony
not have been dishonorably discharged from the armed forces
not have been adjudged mentally incompetent within the past five years
received the required firearms safety training at least eight hours in length
have not the respondent of a valid full order of protection

Wouldn't these requirements have a disparate and discriminatory effect on minorities, who are unable even to produce an ID for voting?

The workers said that and are showing hands up.. They were also interviewed and wanted to remain anonymous..

They are clearing saying he was hands up.. And the cop is just arriving and putting up crime scene tape..[/QUOTE

Watch the video and let me know what you think--at this point I am taking everything with a grain of salt.

I did..

First and last name? LOL. How many of the people at the city council meeting were willing to give their names? If I recall, they thought it was an invasion of privacy, or something.

Outstanding warrants perhaps?

Here is the screenshot from one of the videos that shows the brass in the street. The brass is located to the rear of MBs feet.

http://i.imgur.com/2Ex89IR.png?1

Since it is behind MB, this could show that OW was backing up when MB came towards him.

Thank you for this, SStarr! I had been unable to locate this image, even after being told of its existence. That sure does look like a shell casing, and it's definitely farther up the street than MB's body.

For those keeping count:

“Michael Brown Jr. had his hands in the air, which is a sign of surrender, and was shot from this position,” Gray said, holding his hands in the air. “We have upwards of six witnesses saying that, which distinguishes this case from any other case – and is why you have interest from around the globe.”
http://www.stlamerican.com/news/pol...cb2-3963-11e4-b463-9372ebfa5ff3.html?mode=jqm

Except, as we've already discussed here, some of those six witnesses also state that MB was moving toward OW at the same time, and advancing toward the cop while ostensibly surrendering is not surrendering. I could be mistaken, but I believe DJ & TM are the only witnesses who have said "hands up" and have not mentioned any movement toward OW.

Hm. Just thought of this. Whether Dorian's or Michael's prints are on the exterior of the LE SUV door and where may tell a story. I do not believe the door opened an inch with such force it "ricocheted".

In their defense, they did say they were 50 yards away. The MSM are the ones who changed it to 50 feet which is why I do not understand why we have to use MSM as source for every single thing:)

Yes, 50 yards is a pretty decent estimate for 70 yards. It's the media that changed it to 50 feet.

Except, as we've already discussed here, some of those six witnesses also state that MB was moving toward OW at the same time, and advancing toward the cop while ostensibly surrendering is not surrendering. I could be mistaken, but I believe DJ & TM are the only witnesses who have said "hands up" and have not mentioned any movement toward OW.

Exactly. :)

My only experience with slide bite was when a friend had her thumbnail ripped off by the slide.

It seems to me that you could very well be correct that it's a gash from the slide. Parcells described it as a deep graze wound -- suggesting but not stating outright that it was a bullet wound. Except..... Baden did say MB was shot 4 times in the arm. Based on the autopsy sketch, that "big gash" would have to be one of the four arm shots. So I just don't know.

As to whether it would have started bleeding immediately..... I dunno. I know that when I've received injuries that bled, there's sometimes a bit of delay between the injury and the start of bleeding. If MB stopped the assault and began running away the moment the gunshot/slide bite occurred in the car, IMO, and my opinion only, it may or may not have resulted in MB's blood in the car. I would guess it almost definitely would have left some of MB's DNA on the gun, regardless of when bleeding started.

Dang, I bet that hurt like he11

Hm. Just thought of this. Whether Dorian's or Michael's prints are on the exterior of the LE SUV door and where may tell a story. I do not believe the door opened an inch with such force it "ricocheted".

There's so much of the forensic evidence that we still don't have. Prints, DNA, locations of shell casings, blood drops, trails, or spatters, OW's injury or injuries, Dr. Case's autopsy report. I really really hope McCullough really does release all of that after the GJ hearing. Can someone refresh my memory... Did he say he would release all the evidence whether or not there's an indictment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie