GUILTY MO - H.H., 13, Salem, 22 September 2016 *Arrest*

I thought I saw a photo of the truck on one of his many FB pages!!!! It's much clearer than that security camera photo.

Subscribing.

Sorry if this is a silly question, but how is this not an Amber Alert?

Subscribing.

Sorry if this is a silly question, but how is this not an Amber Alert?

Not a silly question at all Skibs! This is just a guess, but I'm thinking that LE does not believe Harley is in imminent danger of serious injury or death (so it doesn't meet the criteria for an AA). I'm not sure I completely agree that she isn't in imminent danger, but I obviously hope she isn't!

AMBER Alert Activation Criteria

In order for an AMBER Alert to be forwarded for dissemination via the Alert Missouri program the following criteria must be met:

• 1. Law enforcement officials have a reasonable belief that an abduction has occurred, which meets the definition in RSMo. 565.110 or 565.115.
  • 2. Law enforcement officials believe that the child is in imminent danger of serious bodily injury or death.
  • 3. Enough descriptive information exists about the victim and the abductor for law enforcement to issue an AMBER Alert.
  • 4. The victim of the abduction is a child age 17 years or younger.
  • 5. The child's name and other critical data elements - including the child abduction (CA) flag - have been entered into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) system.
http://www.mshp.dps.missouri.gov/MSHPWeb/PatrolDivisions/DDCC/AmberAlert/aboutTheAmberPlan.html

Thanks Kay!

That's what I thought, but I wondered if a man high on meth (my phone keeps changing that to 'in math', if only) and violent would be considered dangerous.

She's a pretty girl. I hope she is found safe soon.

Thanks Kay!

That's what I thought, but I wondered if a man high on meth (my phone keeps changing that to 'in math', if only) and violent would be considered dangerous.

I agree, I think with the information known, a nation wide AA should be sent. They could be anywhere by now and from what we've read, I personally think she is in extreme danger if he for some reason gets angry.

there is some mentions on a couple facebook pages that HH is going under a different name and has been spotted in the Sullivan Missouri area

The suspect's mother is also asking people to call police. She states that he's a meth addict and very violent. I'm glad his mom is being honest about her son's issues.

I can't even describe how much respect I have for this woman. So many cases on here I see the parents protect these suspects even if they KNOW they did something.

:praying: they are found SOON!!! Her age alone makes her very vulnerable and at risk.

The authorities found the truck yesterday so they are currently on foot unless he has stolen another vehicle. They were questioned by an officer yesterday, unfortunately he had a work detail of inmates under his supervision at the time and did not know the situation, so he let them go. HH has given false information to law enforcement twice now, she is not making it easy to get her back home. I just hope she realizes the danger she is in before its too late.

dylan's face book status was up dated yesterday to "got married"

On Wednesday, a Greene County deputy found a car in a remote area of the county with HH and Whitehead inside. As the deputy left to call for help, both HH and Whitehead abandoned the car. Hankins said it was later discovered that the car was stolen.

The Sheriff’s Office brought in a blood hound from Nashville to help with the search and the dog was able to track Hopper and Whitehead from the car they were found in to a main road in Paint Creek. The trail ended at the main road and now investigators think the two caught a ride with someone.
http://wjhl.com/2016/09/28/multi-agency-search-underway-for-kidnapped-missouri-teen-in-greene-co/

This is so confusing...is Dylan than at a new home somewhere with his new "wife"? Has he been questioned? It sounds like he stole a car and yet his Facebook page was updated this morning. Curious if his posts can be used to track where he's at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think his old girl friend (the one he was going to marry in September ) just up dated the photo. like Dylan and HH she also has 4 or 5 facebook account, very hard to follow. I've found at least 3 facebook accounts for HH, 6 or 7 twitter accounts, Dylan has 5 facebook accounts,

These two are still on the run and as of Friday they were thought to be in NC:
The sheriff told News 5's Maggie Smolka on Friday that a tracking dog that was brought into a potential campsite that was used by Kenneth Whitehead and HH, leading Hankins and investigators to believe that the two could be in Hot Springs, North Carolina.
http://www.wcyb.com/news/tennessee/...ff-says-missing-teen-could-be-in-nc/100989865

It sounds like LE has been hot on their trail a few times. How do they keep getting away?!?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back