GUILTY MO - H.H., 13, Salem, 22 September 2016 *Arrest*

I mapped all the places they have been spotted so far --with the last place they think they might be headed as Hot Springs, NC: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Sal...f1577692ee!2m2!1d-82.8290318!2d35.8923253!3e0

There is no clear pattern and I wonder if they don't have any planned destination at all? It seems they were picked up by someone. I hope he doesn't have a weapon and whoever picked them up dropped them off again without coming to harm. His own mom said he is dangerous. They need to be found soon.

I mapped all the places they have been spotted so far --with the last place they think they might be headed as Hot Springs, NC: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Sal...f1577692ee!2m2!1d-82.8290318!2d35.8923253!3e0

There is no clear pattern and I wonder if they don't have any planned destination at all? It seems they were picked up by someone. I hope he doesn't have a weapon and whoever picked them up dropped them off again without coming to harm. His own mom said he is dangerous. They need to be found soon.

I'll definitely be keeping my eyes open, that's off of I-40 which can take you straight across the state to the coast or on to I-95 which takes you all the way to Florida

I'm hoping this ends well and ends soon. When I think of this young lady I think perhaps she is growing tired of being on the run. It cannot be comfortable for her. And surely she is growing bored. She has a pretty prolific online presence and not having that access will in turn cause her to whine like teens do. Also, if the campsite was theirs I'm sure camping will soon become not only boring but uncomfortable for the teen as well.

One huge concern u have is the POI'S mother jas stated he is a drug user. If he is an addict and does not have his fix he is prone to being agile, hostile and irratable in which case puts Harley in even more danger IMO as he could turn on her and cause her harm or death.

The POI'S mother stated in a post her son changes up his look. Since he is known to do that then I suspect he has probably had Harley change hers up as well, woth that said I hope people who are on the lookout for these two are paying close attention to the people they see and do not dismiss just anyone based on the photos presented to the public.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

These two are still on the run and as of Friday they were thought to be in NC:

http://www.wcyb.com/news/tennessee/...ff-says-missing-teen-could-be-in-nc/100989865

It sounds like LE has been hot on their trail a few times. How do they keep getting away?!?

I think it would be very easy to stay lost between Greene County, TN, and Hot Springs, NC. Unpopulated, mountainous, hollows, everything is at its maximum growth for the year now. It is getting chilly now at night. That may help flush them out!

:bump: I can't believe there are no recent updates. Where are they?!?

Hot d@m#! I'm so excited. She is safe and most importantly ALIVE!
I pray he goes to jail for a very long time and this baby gets the help she needs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Mod Note: Going forward, please self-edit HH's name out of any articles you post and use only her initials when commenting about this case. :tyou:

Man found guilty of statutory rape after being found with minor in Henderson County

HENDERSON COUNTY, N.C. (WLOS) — A Tennessee man arrested in Henderson County and charged with statutory rape and kidnapping of a Missouri girl, has been found guilty and sentenced to 58-years in prison.
[...]
Whitehead was found guilty of 2 counts of statutory rape and sentenced to serve 58 years
[...]
Whitehead will be eligible for parole after serving a minimum of 40 years in prison

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back