GUILTY MO - Hailey Owens, 10, Springfield, 18 Feb 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noooooo!
Poor little Hailey....May she rest in peace.
Hope the sob who did this sufferers for ever.

Her poor family. :anguish: :(

It sounds like this perp did this and went home. Didn't even try and hide it. Probably told police where they could search.

RIP little Hailey. You deserved better.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Attention Springfield PD :

I hope that the person who made the decision to delay the Amber Alert realizes that thousands more sets of eyes would have been watching the vehicles on the road as the kidnapper fled if that Alert with excellent vehicle description had been given at 5pm instead of 7pm. That completely unnecessary delay gave the pervert plenty of time to put Hailey through the terror and torture of being raped and murdered, dump her body and arrive safely home to wash up before the Amber Alert was issued as an afterthought.

The amount of reliable information that the witness couple immediately provided police should have saved her life. So many other police departments have had to forego using the Amber Alert for lack of a vehicle description or witness. I'm sure that those PD,s and the families of those other abducted children would have been grateful to have such life saving information; Springfield PD had it and wasted it . MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It sounds like this perp did this and went home. Didn't even try and hide it. Probably told police where they could search.

RIP little Hailey. You deserved better.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Yup that's what I told my husband. The perp
evidently followed Hailey , kidnapped her, murdered her and went home!!!:banghead::jail:ugh omg just sick!

I don't think there is going to be good news. I live in KC and one of our local TV stations has a reporter in Springfield. She is reporting that the police have notified the family that they've found Hailey's body. :(

Oh, no.

:banghead:

Presser on now.

Timeline of events
Found suspect and vehicle
Craig Michael wood,45 was arrested and booked
11:30 pm officers respond to e. Stanford street.
Evidence of foul play found
FBI brought response team and are assisting in processing crime scene
Concentrating on crime scene there
Anticipate an update around 11:00 today

That's all he is going to say about ongoing investigation

Press Briefing

Won't take quests now

Craig Michael Wood, 45 yo: suspect in custody

East Stanford St: crime scene

Update at 11 AM

Horrible :-( Something has to be done to change the way we handle these sick degenerates. People do more time for petty crimes than these animals do for deplorable acts against the most innocent beings of society. How is that possible? I am not violent but I would be all for public hangings of any pedophile. No second chances EVER!

I thought I heard in the presser this was a "parent-child" abduction. Anyone else hear that? :waitasec:

The News stream keeps cutting out for me. Has anyone addressed or give an explanation for the 2 hr delay in issuing the Amber alert?

I thought I heard in the presser this was a "parent-child" abduction. Anyone else hear that? :waitasec:

Your post made me giggle because I heard the exact same thing and did a double take. But I think it was "apparent child abduction."

Not at all. This was a pervert who was witnessed cruising up and down the street, trolling for a victim. Not a parent at all.

Someone local might have a link but I'll put MOO since I don't.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member