GUILTY MO - Hailey Owens, 10, Springfield, 18 Feb 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the truck's reg. has some connection to OK.
Sick **** . Please be safe little Hailey!

During the 2 hour delay getting the Amber Alert she could have been murdered already!

Just saw this in FB and rushed right over here. Knew WS would be well on top of things! Prayers that Hailey is safe.

Am I the only one who think a 5'2" 10 year old is awfully tall for her age? People need to be on the lookout for someone who may appear taller than what we would normally expect a 10 year old to be. My 23 year old twin daughters are 5'1".....and only 12 pounds heavier than Hailey. So she may look like a young lady rather than a child.

Am I the only one who think a 5'2" 10 year old is awfully tall for her age? People need to be on the lookout for someone who may appear taller than what we would normally expect a 10 year old to be. My 23 year old twin daughters are 5'1".....and only 12 pounds heavier than Hailey. So she may look like a young lady rather than a child.

I think Hailey's face looks her age. FWIW, I have two very tall girls (5'7" twelve year old and a 5'1" ten yo) and they still look like young kids. So many of their friends are tall, too, but they all have baby faces.

Springfield TV news reports that there have been multiple tips of possible sightings...though they said LE was also looking toward neighboring states. Some locations, including a house and field near Springfield, have already been searched using flashlights with no results. The police say they don't believe that Hailey knew her abductor. The eyewitness said the man asked Hailey where Springfield street was and asked her to come closer to the open door of his truck. When she got within arm's reach he grabbed her and threw her in the passenger side of the the truck and took off.

Springfield TV news reports that there have been multiple tips of possible sightings...though they said LE was also looking toward neighboring states. Some locations, including a house and field near Springfield, have already been searched using flashlights with no results. The police say they don't believe that Hailey knew her abductor. The eyewitness said the man asked Hailey where Springfield street was and asked her to come closer to the open door of his truck. When she got within arm's reach he grabbed her and threw her in the passenger side of the the truck and took off.

So he yanked her through the open window while he was still in the truck?
I hope he knows LE has the plate number and he just lets her go.:please:

Oh geez, nevermind... I got all excited and it was just a clip. I'm so sorry!

I'm reading too fast through this, in the early parts it looked like Hailey's aunt gave the description of the man, and the implication was that possibly she knew him?

Then I thought someone posted a license plate?

I'm lost.

Whoever dropped the ball on that Amber Alert not going out on time needs to be charged with neglect or something.

A WITNESSED abduction with a vehicle is THE criteria for issuing the Amber Alert.

No, he had opened his door and enticed her to come closer.

It says that the door of the truck was open:please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members