GUILTY MO - Jacque Rawson Waller, 39, Jackson, 31 May 2011

I just read the affidavit. :thud:

Think of how many of the women in the cases we follow have gone through this exact same HELL??? Oh PLEASE if you can relate to what Jacque wrote in her notes, PLEASE get some help, be safe, and don't EVER BE ALONE WITH THAT MAN AGAIN!!!

Casaundra Prater says her life turned upside down the day Jacque Waller disappeared.

Prater says Clay Waller started threatning her and her children.

"That's until he started popping up, hiding in my apartment, hiding in my car, threatening my life, my kids life," said Prater.

That's when she filed the Ex Parte Order of Protection. "I would go home and find him hiding in my closet, he was making me a hostage in my house, scared me, stalked me, waited for me watching," said Prater. http://www.kfvs12.com/story/15430281/clay-wallers-ex-girlfriend-hopes-waller-remains-behind-bars

This guy is absolutely insane. I sure hope he never walks the streets again!!!

Casaundra Prater says her life turned upside down the day Jacque Waller disappeared.

"That's until he started popping up, hiding in my apartment, hiding in my car, threatening my life, my kids life," said Prater.

That's when she filed the Ex Parte Order of Protection. "I would go home and find him hiding in my closet, he was making me a hostage in my house, scared me, stalked me, waited for me watching," said Prater. http://www.kfvs12.com/story/15430281/clay-wallers-ex-girlfriend-hopes-waller-remains-behind-bars

He is lucky it wasn't me because I would have put two shots to he chest and one to the head! Someone break in my house, they would be dead!

Sometimes we wonder why they arrest the POIs on other charges so quickly. It might be something we need to pay more attention to in other cases - the perp might be threatening others too!!!

Sometimes we wonder why they arrest the POIs on other charges so quickly. It might be something we need to pay more attention to in other cases - the perp might be threatening others too!!!
After thinking a little more perhaps LE is investigating this more. Maybe they do have leads and is building the case. He isn't going anywhere soon is he? They have time to build a case on other charges?

Hopefully, he won't, but IMHO the girlfriend needs to get a serious grip on reality and the seriousness of what is really going on..To me after watching that video and from her demeanor in that video, she just don't get it... She seems more concerned about being trashed on the internet then her and her children's safety... She, herself, claims she knew he did it...

HER KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR???? Geesh!!!! When will some women ever learn? JMHO

Hopefully, he won't, but IMHO the girlfriend needs to get a serious grip on reality and the seriousness of what is really going on..To me after watching that video and from her demeanor in that video, she just don't get it... She seems more concerned about being trashed on the internet then her and her children's safety... She, herself, claims she knew he did it...

HER KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR???? Geesh!!!! When will some women ever learn? JMHO

Every Knight in Shining armour I ever met turned out to be a liar with a trash can full of sheeeeeeeeeeeets and riding a jackass, opps he was the jackass. (that's not cursing).:floorlaugh:

Most bullies don't show their true selves until they've got you hooked. It's not that easy to spot one just by looking. The abuse starts out with little stuff that they explain and apologize for, and finally builds up to serious threats and physical harm.
It's hard to explain unless you've ever been with an abuser, but most of them are real charmers at first, that's how they hook you in. Point is, very few of them are going to show you right up front how mean they really are.

The Websleuths radio show today will be discussing sociopaths and I believe CW is a perfect example. I'll bring up this case if I get the chance.

ETA: Sent the affidavit to Tricia so we can discuss this on today's show.

Don't have time to catch the show. Hoping Kimster comes back to update us.

I keep expecting to log on and see that Jacque's case was relocated to the *located* forum, that's what I hope happens soon. CW is a coward, many times they cop a plea to save their own neck. I agree with the other poster who said, they have enough circumstantial evidence to nail him.

I profess not to now the in's and out's though. Maybe Gitana1 can give her opinion on whether or not it would be beneficial to the case to charge him at this point?

:doh: I was so absorbed in what Donna Andersen was saying, when Tricia called on me to discuss the case, all my knowledge of it flew out the window! Sorry everyone!

But she did read the affidavit and zeroed right in on the end, where Jacque was writing about their relationship. Basically, Donna said Jacque was the only one having a relationship as Clay is incapable of having one. VERY SAD! It made me want to turn back time and explain this to Jacque while she was still alive. :(

I wonder how much investigation is going into the bank robberies and murder(s) that she wrote about in her diary on her work computer. Her words may help to solve other crimes hopefully

Hi everyone! I have not been following this case closely for a while. The quote above jumped out at me. Can someone give me a link so I can read up on the diary Jacque left behind please? I need to catch up. So glad that something is happening here for Jacque's sake (and her kids').

Hi everyone! I have not been following this case closely for a while. The quote above jumped out at me. Can someone give me a link so I can read up on the diary Jacque left behind please? I need to catch up. So glad that something is happening here for Jacque's sake (and her kids').
Post number 374, her writings is at the end of the affidavit

Most bullies don't show their true selves until they've got you hooked. It's not that easy to spot one just by looking. The abuse starts out with little stuff that they explain and apologize for, and finally builds up to serious threats and physical harm.
It's hard to explain unless you've ever been with an abuser, but most of them are real charmers at first, that's how they hook you in. Point is, very few of them are going to show you right up front how mean they really are.

This is so true. I am a survivor. I got out and never looked back.
With me it started with him hurting himself, then it went to him hurting his friends, then one day he threw a mirror at me and it cut my leg badly. I left him that day and filed for divorce but he found me, coaxed me into giving him a ride home from a bar and then proceeded to strangle me.

When I asked my psychiatrist how could I be so stupid? How could I not see this? She said: What happens to a frog when it's throw into boiling water? It jumps out and survives. What happens to a frog in a bit of water that is gradually heated up over time? It dies.

This has always stuck with me.

Sorry, I don't mean to make this about me. It just brings home some things and I know the fear. The sad thing is that so many precious women are standing up and getting out and then subsequently killed. It truly and completely breaks my heart.

Word is, Jim Waller's affidavit is being allowed in court, woot!!!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-Jacque-S-Waller/204911672886209

ETA: No, sorry guys. It was not allowed, no case precedent is what some are saying.
icon9.gif

When Clay Waller tearfully admitted to his father that he killed his estranged wife Jacque, he made a motion with his arms that suggested he broke her neck, according an FBI supplemental affidavit admitted into evidence in federal court Monday.

The one-paragraph supplement, prepared by FBI Special Agent Brian Ritter, also says that Waller spoke to his father, James Clay Waller Sr., just a few days after Jacque Waller disappeared on June 1. According to the affidavit, Clay Waller confessed to his father that the hole had already been dug and that he buried Jacque with a shovel. The couple had been married 17 years and are the parents of 5-year-old triplets.
http://www.semissourian.com/story/1761746.html?response=no

http://www.semissourian.com/files/waller-senior-affidavit.pdf

I see some potential problems with Clay's confession to Father.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne
Back