GUILTY MO - Jacque Rawson Waller, 39, Jackson, 31 May 2011

Sometimes we wonder why they arrest the POIs on other charges so quickly. It might be something we need to pay more attention to in other cases - the perp might be threatening others too!!!

I believe this is an excellent strategy with LE to make sure the POI/suspect doesn't flee and/or harm anyone else while LE is building their primary case against them.

MOO

When Clay Waller tearfully admitted to his father that he killed his estranged wife Jacque, he made a motion with his arms that suggested he broke her neck, according an FBI supplemental affidavit admitted into evidence in federal court Monday.

The one-paragraph supplement, prepared by FBI Special Agent Brian Ritter, also says that Waller spoke to his father, James Clay Waller Sr., just a few days after Jacque Waller disappeared on June 1. According to the affidavit, Clay Waller confessed to his father that the hole had already been dug and that he buried Jacque with a shovel. The couple had been married 17 years and are the parents of 5-year-old triplets.
http://www.semissourian.com/story/1761746.html?response=no

http://www.semissourian.com/files/waller-senior-affidavit.pdf

I see some potential problems with Clay's confession to Father.
If only he had divulged the location of the "hole" he put Jacque in......

:mad:

Thankfully, however, it appears for once the parent isn't covering up for their child.

MOO

When Clay Waller tearfully admitted to his father that he killed his estranged wife Jacque, he made a motion with his arms that suggested he broke her neck, according an FBI supplemental affidavit admitted into evidence in federal court Monday.

The one-paragraph supplement, prepared by FBI Special Agent Brian Ritter, also says that Waller spoke to his father, James Clay Waller Sr., just a few days after Jacque Waller disappeared on June 1. According to the affidavit, Clay Waller confessed to his father that the hole had already been dug and that he buried Jacque with a shovel. The couple had been married 17 years and are the parents of 5-year-old triplets.

Thanks for posting, Knox! I had to walk in the fair parade this evening and didn't get this posted for everyone. Definitely sounds premeditated with the hole being dug before and he seems to have lured Jacque to his house to pick up their son who wasn't even there!

tbeldon ... I wonder if CW was truthful with his Father? It crosses my mind he knew LE would go talk to his Dad.

tbeldon ... I wonder if CW was truthful with his Father? It crosses my mind he knew LE would go talk to his Dad.

IMHO, LE, as well as CW's oldest son, believes the father's story.

Based upon the evidence that has been released so far, the most concerning part of the father's story is that CW indicated he choked Jacque, which doesn't necessarily fit with the blood evidence or the story CW told police trying to explain the blood stains on the carpet, about Jacque injuring herself in the kitchen and falling in the hallway (from the affidavits that have been released). There must have been a lot more to it. Maybe CW didn't want to give Dad all the details and tried to make her death sound as "non-violent" as he could, probably not wanting to verbalize the blood. :waitasec:

I really wish he would tell where he buried her. I think he used the boat as a red herring, trying make everyone think she had been left in a body of water. That worked, seeing how many ponds and lakes LE has searched. It would be interesting to find out what his movements were the days before Jacque went missing; that might help pinpont where he dug the hole! I haven't heard anything about his activities in the days leading up to her disappearance.

Breaking the cycle of abuse: in Jacque's own words

Her words are chilling. In her diary, Jacque Waller described the domestic abuse she allegedly endured.

In her words, you sense Jacque's fear and need to protect her children. Some have asked why women like Jacque stay in abusive relationships, but domestic violence experts say it's difficult to break the cycle of abuse.

"He was using the children," Cheryl Brenneke said of her brother-in-law, Clay. "He was threatening their lives."

Cheryl Brennake said she watched, helplessly, as her sister, Jacque fought to save her children and herself from threats of domestic violence.
http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/276587/3/Breaking-the-cycle-of-abuse-in-Jacques-own-words

From Ruby Rawson on FB: The Rawson's will be on the Dr. Drew show tonight.

According to HLN website Dr. Drew is on at 9:00 ET & PT (8:00 Central).

I wonder if there is a chance that LE can get a general idea of this location based on cell phone towers? Wouldn't there be something on his cell phone to indicate where he went after she disappeared?

Domestic abuse is debilitating, not only does the victim suffer emotional and/or physical abuse but they become desensitized often making them less capable of discerning the legitimacy of a threat making them more vulnerable.

Soapbox: abuse is not a gender issue - it is a human issue.

Shalom, Sharai

I wonder if there is a chance that LE can get a general idea of this location based on cell phone towers? Wouldn't there be something on his cell phone to indicate where he went after she disappeared?

Good point cocomod. I have never heard Clay's cell phone mentioned, just Jacque's.

At this point, I have to believe LE has already pursued this avenue with no luck.

With the blood evidence (Jacque's) they found, his confession to his Father, Jacque's diary, etc., it's hard to believe they haven't arrested him
icon9.gif

Good point cocomod. I have never heard Clay's cell phone mentioned, just Jacque's.

At this point, I have to believe LE has already pursued this avenue with no luck.

With the blood evidence (Jacque's) they found, his confession to his Father, Jacque's diary, etc., it's hard to believe they haven't arrested him
icon9.gif

Bold added--
At least they have had him in custody since the theft charges were filed. KFVS12 is reporting tonight that he has waived a pre-trial motion hearing that was scheduled for September 29.

Date set for Clay Waller's federal trial

"Waller's Sept. 29 federal pretrial motions hearing was canceled Thursday when he submitted a motion to waive his right to the hearing. The hearing was Waller's opportunity to raise any issues with evidence from the prosecution, federal prosecutor Larry Ferrell said.

Magistrate Judge Lewis Blanton set Waller's jury trial date for Oct. 3, according to court documents. A jury would be drawn from the southeastern division of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri. The division runs from St. Genevieve to the Arkansas border and as far west as Stoddard County."

more at http://www.semissourian.com/story/1766284.html?response=no

Bold added--
At least they have had him in custody since the theft charges were filed. KFVS12 is reporting tonight that he has waived a pre-trial motion hearing that was scheduled for September 29.

True tbeldon, that is something to be grateful for.

Come on Clay - tell us where Jacque is. :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare