MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know If LE ever interogated that guy edwin hall. He did after all kidnap rape and murder chelsey king and she was 15 miles away from Kara's town .They were both the same age , chelsey was kidnaped only one month later and where he disposed her body was only 5 miles from Kara's home...There's just way too many things that are so simmilar to each other ..

Does anyone know If LE ever interogated that guy edwin hall. He did after all kidnap rape and murder chelsey king and she was 15 miles away from Kara's town .They were both the same age , chelsey was kidnaped only one month later and where he disposed her body was only 5 miles from Kara's home...There's just way too many things that are so simmilar to each other ..

You mean Kelsay Smith. I would say it's a 99.995% chance that Edwin Hall did "NOT" have anything to do with Kara's disappearance. The body was 5 miles from the home and around the same time, but it was purely coincidence. Both LE agencies got together and they found there was no connection.

I appologise for getting the name wrong. I got the exzact oppisit when i watched the disappeared episode, and in that show the police did think thier was a connection not only that but on the i think it was 3rd year date that she went missing on all the police departments got together and did a massive search right in the area of where KS was found so they had to suspect he may have been responsible for Kara other wise why have that massive search in the same place where he left Ks..

Ya they new about that before i wonder y wait to re arrest him. They had mentioned that on i think JVM when they were saying he was arrested to beating his new girlfriend they talked about him killing the kittens.. He is no dought a real idiot and he even told the girl he was beating that if he wanted to he would kill her and get rid of her where no one would ever find her body then he said he has done it before .Which brought him into this case .I would personally still like to know what they have done to talk to EHall ..

Come On People This was destined to go to the cold files and now thiers some life into this case lets not drop the ball here lets get some disscussion going here people...

BUMP For Kara .....

I can't bare to read the link about animal abuse....but it sounds like KY's true colors are shining through. Hopefully,this will lead to justice for Kara.

Only a COWARD abuses women and animals.

I rarely believe in coincidences.the fact that she went missing so shortly after she filed that restraining order against him always made him a very good suspect to me.he also reminds me a bit of joran van der slot,he likes to brag,he's arrogant.and dangerous.such people do mistakes.maybe the truth will come out someday.

YOU find that to be more of a coincedence then a girl 15 miles away being abducted and killed that was the same age same area as kara...or that he takes her body to with in 5 minutes of where kara is living thats for some reason not a coiscedence you believe in .

I sincerely hope that Kylr confesses to killing Kara, this case has bothered me since it happened.

I sincerely hope that Kylr confesses to killing Kara, this case has bothered me since it happened.

The funny thing is, after speaking to someone that used to be close with Kylr, Kylr did confess to killing Kara, he just didn't confess to the police.

Please check out NBC Action News out of Kansas City with Russ Ptacek. There will be some "new" information available soon regarding the Kara Kopetsky case. You can also follow this on twitter.

The NBC Action News investigation, which airs Tuesday at 6:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m., exposes police reports from other jurisdictions indicating: belongings believed to be Kara’s have been found; witnesses claim Belton police did not respond to clues; and one witness who says a suspect actually confessed.
The suspect “began to cry and state, “I killed Kara,” the report says.
“There were some serious missteps on this investigation, Tabman said. “That might be indicative of not having the adequate training and man power.”
“I feel let down,” said Kara’s step-father Jim Beckford. “I feel Kara has been betrayed.”
The Belton Police Department issued a statement during our investigation.
“For anyone to critique this or any investigation without knowledge of all the facts would be irresponsible,” Chief Person wrote in a police response. “Assumption, innuendo, and blame discredits the hard work and dedication of the people who have devoted themselves to finding Kara.”
The website findkarakopetsky.com offers an $80,000 reward for information leading to finding Kara.
The NBC Action News investigators will broadcast the actual clues and post the supporting documents online at NBCActionNews.com Tuesday.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ger-at-belton-police-nov2011swp#ixzz1cNp1ad5o

---------

I haven't been on here for a while but have been following this case. Hopefully the developments in the past couple of days will lead to progress in this case. I don't understand the statement from police, where the mother says Kara went missing on May 2. There was video of her at school on May 4. Is it a mistake?

If it is Kylr they are talking about in the incident reports, I don't see why there isn't enough evidence to bring him in for serious questioning/interrogation and/or police searches of his residence and past residences. If it is him in the reports, he has admitted to at least two people about the killing. His friend in the report, and his recent girlfriend he attacked, stating that he has killed ex-girlfriends before.

Hopefully this case will be turned over to a different agency, and it will be solved.

This reminds me of the case of Kiplyn Davis. Everyone knew that the boys were guilty and they had bragged to many teens; but it took a federal grand jury to get them on anything. The police really botched Kiplyn's case in the beginning; or her case may have been solved sooner.

Perhaps someone should push for a federal GJ in this case.

Only thing I could think of is Amy Clarke filed a missing person's report beforehand. There have been conflicting reports on when she exactly filed that, however. That may have led to the confussion over the 5/2 date.

If there isn't already, there's plans for an outside agency to get involved with the case. I wasn't able to get the full details of that. The quote I can give you from a close source to the Beckfords is "The Belton PD better hand over the case, before the ball drops".

I was involved with a correspondence with another person and I'm sure that that Kylr made that statement. He and the former friend were at a Burger King in Belton when he confessed to murdering Kara. They used to be in the same band, but are no longer friends due to an incident.

I haven't been on here for a while but have been following this case. Hopefully the developments in the past couple of days will lead to progress in this case. I don't understand the statement from police, where the mother says Kara went missing on May 2. There was video of her at school on May 4. Is it a mistake?

If it is Kylr they are talking about in the incident reports, I don't see why there isn't enough evidence to bring him in for serious questioning/interrogation and/or police searches of his residence and past residences. If it is him in the reports, he has admitted to at least two people about the killing. His friend in the report, and his recent girlfriend he attacked, stating that he has killed ex-girlfriends before.

Hopefully this case will be turned over to a different agency, and it will be solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82