MO - La'Keisha Roberson, 2, raped & murdered, Kansas City, 8 May 2006

opme said:
This is just so incredibly sad. I am glad however that she is no longer suffering and that she is in the care the angels now. I am just so sorry she had to endure so much pain and cruelty in such a short time that she was here. Thankfully she is in a far better place now.

This animal should be tortured from now until eternity.. H*ll and purgatory are too good for this beast.
I had to catch my breath when I read that she had died. That poor, sweet baby. I hope he gets his as$ raped by somebody else's body part in prison. Afterall, according to him they have minds of their own (those body parts that is!) Freaking moster...I hope he gets torn limb to limb.

opme said:
This is just so incredibly sad. I am glad however that she is no longer suffering and that she is in the care the angels now. I am just so sorry she had to endure so much pain and cruelty in such a short time that she was here. Thankfully she is in a far better place now.

This animal should be tortured from now until eternity.. H*ll and purgatory are too good for this beast.
-----------

I feel the same way.This poor child is with the Angels, at peace.I am still praying for the a$$ hole.I pray God will arrange to have him near men who will "go to work" on him.I pray he never has a peaceful moment and dies a horrible death~somehow I feel God will hear my prayer for he killed one of Gods babies..

angelhug.gif

I am too saddened for words, to see this update posted and to know the loss that has been suffered in such an evil, evil manner....I pray that God will punish and deal with this evil in his own way....

I could not agree with you all more. What kind of evil crazy nutcase does these terrible acts. Execute him and spare the future funds needed to keep him. He serves no purpose in our society.Poor child.

Maybe we should bring back the "firing squad" for perverts like this one. We dont have to feed, clothe, education, etc, and there are no appeals!

Yep, some days it would be really nice if we could go back to old timey justice - arrested, tried, and hung all within one week.

What really burns me about this case is that even though that precious little girl was raped and tortured beyond anyone's worst nightmare, she still fought for her life FOR TWO WEEKS. What a brave and strong soul.

Marie said:
What really burns me about this case is that even though that precious little girl was raped and tortured beyond anyone's worst nightmare, she still fought for her life FOR TWO WEEKS. What a brave and strong soul.
That's really been bothering me. If this was going to be the final outcome, I find myself wishing that she would have gone quickly when it first happened. Of course, what I truly wish is that she had never met this evil creature and would have had the chance to have a full, happy life.

RIP La'Keisha....it may be too little too late, but at least it is something. It was clear from the initial story that the beating was to cover up the rape, at least to me.

should have been first degree murder.

not gonna say what i want to say......that poor girl suffered so much in so little time on earth.

okay 3 strikes and you are out!
Did I read correctly that this is not the first time something happened between him and a child getting hurt?
Now rape/murder?
Get rid of these monsters before they do it again and they will!
I cannot even fathom the pain she went through!

After reading this story, I question my own abilty to handle anger. Cause to tell the truth I want to kick the crap out of him. They can punish the part of my body that made a "mistake", small price to pay.

should have been first degree murder.

not gonna say what i want to say......that poor girl suffered so much in so little time on earth.

I am puzzled on the second degree murder charge as well KBL-I thought that any death that occurs during the commission of another felony (first degree rape, assault and battery, sodomy springs to mind :furious:) would qualify you for first degree murder even if the murder wasnt technically premeditated...which I think it was imo simply because he did it to hide the other crimes...again JMVHO. After all, he kicked her in the head to put her out of her misery (my interpretation)....

God Bless this angel.

I have set Vinelink to inform me when sentencing will occur. Here is a complete list of the charges. I don't know if any of them were dropped or combined in the conviction.

Paul W. Turner

Charge 1: 2nd Degree Murder
Charge 2: Abuse of Child-Resulting in Death
Charge 3: 7 counts of Endangering Welfare of Child - 1st Degree
Charge 4: 5 counts Abuse of Child
Charge 5: Forcible Sodomy-Deviate Sexual Intercourse by Forcible Compulsion
Charge 6: Statutory Sodomy - 1st Degree - Deviate Sexual Intercourse with a Person Less Than 14 Years Old
Charge 7: 1st Degree Assault

...and after he is sentenced he will have to go through my DH, at his prison, for processing...

All these cases get to me, but the MO ones are the worst, at least for me...

I think it might be because I know that if they end up in a level 5 prison (which most will) they will have to go through DH at some point... I can't imagine seeing these "people" face-to-face and not being able to beat the crap out of them.

This poor, sweet baby deserves more than just justice, she deserves revenge, at least in MHO.

Paul Turner is set for sentencing tomorrow, 5/28/2010, at 1:30 p.m.

is drawn and quartered a sentencing option?

this case made me even sicker reading it the second time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back