MO - Lindsay, 8, & Samuel Porter, 7, Independence, 6 June 2004

OMG... I saw the first program... didn't see the one with the results. Someone smack this woman across her head with a rock please? What A NUTCASE... SEE MOTHER'S INSTINCTS.... THE MOM KNEW SHE WAS LYING.....

OMG I'm PEED OFF

Yeah, I saw Dr. Phil today. That woman should be thrown in jail, too! Can't they charge her with obstruction of justice, aiding and abetting, perjury--or how about alientation of affection--for the mother's love of her children. This "woman," (and that's the nicest term I can use for the *itch) is soooo full of herself. I hope her current husband can force the truth out of her, and perhaps he should consider d-i-v-o-r-c-e. I worry this man is playing her, and the children might not be okay. I pray they are, but this is ridiculous. The father needs to be in a cell with a few big Bubba's, and she needs a cell with a few big Bertha's. How about a truth serum cocktail for the both of them. Oh, and that bs about her being "lied" to about her "best friend" attempting suicide, but she says she knows he didn't---after all, her daughter and her just spoke to the convict! I think the mom showed super-human restraint, by not attacking the *itch!

You can bet the cops nailed her hard (off camera) after the show. I could tell the cop that talked to her wanted to slap her but knew he had to be nice on camera. I suspect we will hear something in a few days but I don't expect it to be good news. jmo

I didn't see the show, is there anywhere on line that I can learn more about this "Lisa" person, her comments and her involvement?

Thanks!

Jubie

Thanks Melly,

Shouldn't this women be grilled by the police?

How sad.

Jubie

Did anyone else catch the update show where Dr. Phil showed what went on after the show? The detective questioned her and she turned over letters from the father. They said that they think that she has a relationship with the father and she was trying to downplay her involvement with him because she was possibly hiding it from her hubby. She did say that he told her taht the kids were in her hometown..but I cannot remember where that was. I think that maybe the kids are with one of HER family members and she is scared to incriminate them.

teonspaleprincess said:
Did anyone else catch the update show where Dr. Phil showed what went on after the show? The detective questioned her and she turned over letters from the father. They said that they think that she has a relationship with the father and she was trying to downplay her involvement with him because she was possibly hiding it from her hubby. She did say that he told her taht the kids were in her hometown..but I cannot remember where that was. I think that maybe the kids are with one of HER family members and she is scared to incriminate them.

I thought she said the dad told her the kids where on a farm near where the woman graduated.
And she said what the name was but I didn't catch it. I think it was in Missouri???? And then when the mom was told what she said....the mom said that all of that womans family lives there!!! She was very irrate.

Heres what happened after the show:
http://www.drphil.com/show/show.jhtml?contentId=3126_kidnap2.xml&section=&subsection=

After her confrontation with Tina, Lisa is questioned by Michael Sanders, chief prosecutor on this case. Lisa reveals that Dan called her daughter the previous night and said that he was really sorry Lisa was involved in all of this. She adds, "Anytme I try to bring up the kids, he just shuts me off and I'm afraid that if I just keep at it he'll quit trusting me and won't tell me anything at all."

Though Lisa has never known Dan to be violent, she says he was "erratic and extra hyper" when she spoke with him after he took the kids.

"Did he say where he was?" Mr. Sanders probes.

"He said, 'Close to where you graduated,'" Lisa tells him, noting that she graduated in Princeton, Missouri.

"Did he say whether the kids were with him?"

"No. He said that he had taken them to a friend's that had a farm, and that they were having a good time. He said that they were with a friend that Tina doesn't know," Lisa reveals.

That witch knows where they are!!! jmo

Here's more:

Mr. Sanders meets with Tina to tell her what he has found out from Lisa.

"We just learned that her daughter had talked to Dan in the last 24 hours and that he had indicated to her daughter that the kids were safe," he says. "Now, for the first time, she told us that was in the Princeton area."

"Her family's in Princeton," a shocked Tina says. "Why wouldn't she tell you guys that?"

Lisa also admitted that she talks to Dan on the phone about once a week.

Tina shares her ex-husband's plan. "He said he's going to take the fifth. He's going to plead guilty and not say anything. He already told me that."

"Does that mean he's not going to say anything about where the children are at?" Mr. Sanders asks Tina and she says yes. "I think he's rolling some big dice and he's looking at quite a bit of time in the Missouri Department of Corrections."

"So we might not ever find them?" Tina asks.

"We're going to be there for you and bring them home together,"

What kind of personality disorder would you say this Lisa woman has???
I've seen it before but can't put my finger on it.

Lisa's daughter is named Dani....how weird is that? Maybe she is Dan's daughter and that explains why he would call and talk to her on the phone also. just a possibility....?

Could this also explain Lisa's hostility for Tina!!! And the fact that she doesn't care about Tina's kids...wonder if she is jealous of Tina. Sorry, just thinking out loud here.

Information and support only. Discussion is welcome in the missing/located discussion forum

Lindsay 8, and Samuel 7 Porter missing since 6/6/04

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authorities today are searching Grundy County to find two missing Independence children after police found the children's duffle-bag of clothing.

Independence police said the bag was found in a wooded area, three to five miles east of Trenton, Mo., and south of Missouri 6.

Lindsay, 8, and Samuel, 7, have been missing since June 6 when their father Daniel Porter failed to return them to his estranged wife.
http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/8920634.htm

Doyle
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Doyle
Visit Doyle's homepage!
Find all posts by Doyle
Add Doyle to Your Buddy List

#2 06-15-2004, 10:38 AM
Doyle
Administrator Join Date: Aug 2003

Independence authorities are still looking for eight-year-old Lindsay and seven-year-old Samuel Porter.
Searchers found clothing over the weekend packed by the children's mother. The clothing was found in Trenton, near the area deputies arrested their father Daniel Porter, Thursday.
He was supposed to take the kids back to his estranged wife, last Sunday but never did.
Porter told police his kids were in Oklahoma City, but would not say exactly where. http://www.kshb.com/kshb/home/artic...2955958,00.html

Doyle
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Doyle
Visit Doyle's homepage!
Find all posts by Doyle
Add Doyle to Your Buddy List

#3 06-15-2004, 06:21 PM
Ghostwheel
Pyrrhonist Join Date: Aug 2003

http://www.ky3.com/newsdetailed.asp?id=6356

"MYRTLE, Ark. -- Law officers think it’s possible that two missing children from northern Missouri are in a remote rural area of Boone County north of Harrison. No one has reported seeing the children since June 4."

I hope a relative, however misguided, does have them.

America's Most Wanted will air this story on

Saturday (09/04/2004) on the Fox network

Lindsey Porter, 8, and Samuel Porter, 7,

have been missing since June 6.

http://www.ipcorp.com/samandlindsey/Index.htm

With HOPE, Lanie
HelpForTheMissing@yahoo.com
Ask me about Calling Cards of Hope!

*special thanks to Linda at FOMLO for sending me this*

WasBlind
View Public Profile
Send a private message to WasBlind
Find all posts by WasBlind
Add WasBlind to Your Buddy List

#15 09-06-2004, 04:35 AM
emma l
UK GIRL Join Date: Apr 2004

A small update on these 2 children. Nothing fantastic I'm afraid.

Where ARE they?

Kidnapping suspect faces firearm charges...........

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansa...cal/9577835.htm

Sunnmoon said:
so did anyone go to the farm and try to get the kids?

Lord, update us on this! :doh:

I've been reading Dr Phil message board on this and there seems to be some activity in this area! Hope to hear some offical word soon!

Hey lanie,

I ahvent been on for a while- seen as I don't have the luxury of free internet at work now!!.............
Thanks for the update- can't belive its been so long.......... x

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back