MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you believe I awoke twice during the night and had to run and skim through the thread so I wouldn't miss anything big?

You're not the only one. I thought for sure there was going to be breaking news last night or early this morning especially after reports indicated LE were back at the house and on the roof??

why the roof?:waitasec:

I want to hear more from the neighbors about activity at the Irwin/Bradley house on a regular basis. Is it quiet? Is there fighting, or a lot of foot traffic in and out?

I also want to know the backgrounds of the mom and dad. In the Kyron Horman case, the newspaper up that way did a great expose of the red headed woman's life (her name escapes me at the moment).

We simply need to know more about this family.

I think Terri Horman is who you're thinking of (Kyron's stepmom).

Anyway, I agree. It'd be good to know more background on the family, and the neighborhood. Earlier this morning (or late last night, not sure which) this was posted: http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-bradleys-family-talks-about-past-20111008,0,1316565.story which gives some background on the mother.

OK, after sleeping on this, I can say that the 'teen' sure fits in all of the gaps that I have had. The not random, why possibly the dogs wouldn't bark, nobody witnessed it (he belongs here) and I could go on and on...

FYI I am NOT saying it was him!

About the doors...posters have been saying that "all the doors were closed". In MSM, I only recall Debbie saying that they always closed Lisa's door when they put her to bed, and it was open when they discovered Lisa was missing. Can anyone please clarify this about "all the doors"?

I think TGIRecovered's theory of the dog pushing the screen into the room is a good one. Suppose the dog had been let loose out of the back yard for some reason (like someone wanted to go thru the back yard uninterrupted), or got out on its own, maybe even because of hearing unusual activity out front. He/she may have tried to jump up thru that open, screened window. Especially if something unusual was going on inside the home (intruder, family member in distress).

Wish that dog could talk! And the kitten too...

I've been looking all morning as well. Came up empty.

From reading the posts when the interview was on ( I don't get Fox), the only new information was about the dog. They have a small lab mix fenced in the backyard. Dog didn't bark.

All bedroom doors were closed. Baby monitor was on but mom didn't hear a thing. Dad came home and almost ALL lights were on in the house.

Oh and dad said the list of names given to LE included divorced women or women who cheated on their husbands.

All paraphrased and going from memory based on what was posted last night.

BBM: What does that mean, seems very random. Who said that?

OK, after sleeping on this, I can say that the 'teen' sure fits in all of the gaps that I have had. The not random, why possibly the dogs wouldn't bark, nobody witnessed it (he belongs here) and I could go on and on...

What do you think the "teen's" motive would be? And do you think the teen had an accomplice?

You're not the only one. I thought for sure there was going to be breaking news last night or early this morning especially after reports indicated LE were back at the house and on the roof??

why the roof?:waitasec:

People sometimes throw things on the roof. A cell phone is small enough to fit under leaves in a gutter or to be dropped in a downspout. They are searching everywhere and things have been found on roofs in other cases.

I think Terri Horman is who you're thinking of (Kyron's stepmom).

Anyway, I agree. It'd be good to know more background on the family, and the neighborhood. Earlier this morning (or late last night, not sure which) this was posted: http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-bradleys-family-talks-about-past-20111008,0,1316565.story which gives some background on the mother.

Thanks for the link.

Terri Horman, right! I don't feel like thinking too hard this morning. :innocent:

That's what I thought. If her ex can't even say anything bad about her, who would!

LOL. Isn't that the truth!
It does speak volumes, really. IMO

ETA: That makes me actually wonder, what do we know about the "ex" husband (since they weren't officially divorced)? Why weren't they divorced I wonder? She had obviously moved on. He lived out of town or state right? I have an ex-boyfriend whose parents loved me, and they loved there son too of course, but they realized that he was kind of a loser and when I moved on they told me they completely understood and they would have done the same thing in my situation, that I could do/deserved better then their own son! I am just wondering if any of this same type of thing could have been going on here....
wonder if the ex husband was on the list of 12 people....
someone just tell me he's been ruled out and I'll delete this post. TIA

Hi guys-- I haven't read every thread, so this may be a repeated question that has already been answered: Does this father ever come home for his "lunch" break? tia

This is something I haven't seen brought up and it does raise a good point. Something that we did learn a few days ago was that this was, indeed, the first night that the father had worked overnight. So, I would imagine he wasn't yet set in his schedule about that kind of stuff. But now I wonder if he took a "lunch" break that night.

The family of a 10-month-old missing Kansas City girl is organizing a reward fund for information in the case.

Mike Lerette, a spokesman for the family of Lisa Irwin, said Saturday that they have been working to establish a trust fund for the reward fund and to raise awareness. He also said the family would give fewer media interviews in order to give full attention to finding Lisa.

Read more: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...1ef-11e0-ab30-0019bb30f31a.html#ixzz1aI5fx5iR

Article from yesterday, sorry if it has been posted.

I agree, I thought the Dan Abrams interview was great.

IMO, the mother twisted LE's words. I don't think LE came to her and said "You did it!" I think it was more along the lines of them implicating her, in a round about sort of way (or, them hinting at the fact that they believe she's responsible) and she took that to mean "you did it!". I don't think LE would have came right out and said that to her. But, you never know I guess.

I think they probably did come right out and tell her they thought she did it. They probably do feel strongly that she is hiding something and the shock of being confronted when she wasn't expecting may have shook her up enough to start talking. Obviously she didn't, but that still doesn't mean she isn't involved. Personally I think they story is a bit hinky, but at this point I haven't formed a strong opinion.

*I apologize in advance for my spelling errors, new laptop and the keyboard is a little different.

Has the sex offender in the neighborhood angle been explored?
I can barely bring myself to ask that question.....makes my stomach turn... but I haven't heard it mentioned by anyone (or I just missed it).
Ewww....sorry to bring it up but....there are sick people out there!
We are lucky here. Our only sex offender in the neighborhood is a teacher/student thing. Not too worried about her. We have one that lives(ed) just at the edges and it was a older teen/ younger teen and somebody's mama got mad! Not too worried there, either.

People sometimes throw things on the roof. A cell phone is small enough to fit under leaves in a gutter or to be dropped in a downspout. They are searching everywhere and things have been found on roofs in other cases.

Which would mean those cellphone must be still pinging in or around the house if it is cellphones they're looking for, imo.

About the doors...posters have been saying that "all the doors were closed". In MSM, I only recall Debbie saying that they always closed Lisa's door when they put her to bed, and it was open when they discovered Lisa was missing. Can anyone please clarify this about "all the doors"?

It was on the Judge Jeanine Pirro show last night. They close all the doors at night.

This is something I haven't seen brought up and it does raise a good point. Something that we did learn a few days ago was that this was, indeed, the first night that the father had worked overnight. So, I would imagine he wasn't yet set in his schedule about that kind of stuff. But now I wonder if he took a "lunch" break that night.

Does anyone know how close his work is to the house?

Which would mean those cellphone must be still pinging in or around the house if it is cellphones they're looking for, imo.

Unless they removed the SIM cards. Then, the cell phones won't ping at all.

I've been looking all morning as well. Came up empty.

From reading the posts when the interview was on ( I don't get Fox), the only new information was about the dog. They have a small lab mix fenced in the backyard. Dog didn't bark.

All bedroom doors were closed. Baby monitor was on but mom didn't hear a thing. Dad came home and almost ALL lights were on in the house.

Oh and dad said the list of names given to LE included divorced women or women who cheated on their husbands.

All paraphrased and going from memory based on what was posted last night.

BBM. I don't remember him specifying men or women when he said that. I thought he was just listing types of people in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther