MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont see anything on the kmbc site that says a presser is happening... just that they have live stream of helicopter? Am I missing something (other than dinner, atm...my fam thinks i'm nuts holed up up here with the laptop :crazy: )

People walking in the back yard. Cars in the driveway.

Is Nancy Grace all over this yet?

I doubt it. She seems extremely interested in the Michael Jackson trial going on right now. That's all she's been covering for like at least a week.

No more thru traffic on the street, per kmbc live blog.

Also it seems like there are so many comments under news articles with people just certain the parents are guilty. Which makes me worry people just don't take abductions seriously b/c of the amount that turn into a parent responsible. Wouldn't it be nice if the LE would just come out and say "JI left for work at XX:XXpm, arrived at work at XX:XXpm. 7 people can verify this, he then worked until XX:XXpm, 3 people can verify this. He left work at XX:XXam, he arrived home at XX:XXam." I just think providing the public w/more specifics on the parents would assure the public that this is a true abduction and to be watchful.

Sorry to go off on a tangent, I just want this little baby to be found and brought home safe. :(

The Cell phones:

What if the cells were taken for the purpose to throw LE off the trail. Would taking the simms card and battery out delay the phone pings or harder? Didn't I see in a few movies where someone being tailed dropped their phone on a bum, or in a garbage truck etc. Then the person tailing will follow the wrong trail.

That link on the KMBC site doesn't appear to be streaming. If it is, then they are going around the same circle and it isn't showing much.

I've been trying to find a link to the presser.

Welp, maybe if I leave, something will happen. I can no longer stand the smell the chicken curry and not eat any.

Watch carefully, news always breaks while I'm not at the computer. ;)

Then, wasn't the 6 year old missing too at that time, since he was in bed with his mom? :waitasec:

I mentioned this in the other thread, right at the very end, but this was likely bad reporting. Checked on the boys, saw they were in with their mother, went to check on Lisa before coming to bed, realised that she was missing and went back to wake mother up. It might have made more sense because of the room layouts, or he might have seen the boys missing and looked in the likeliest place. Once they were confirmed safe, he checked on the littlest one, and knowing she wasn't in the room with her mother leapt straight to abduction.

I can't find any working links to the presser. Anyone have one?

Looks like the helicopter is leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member