MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM Why is that significant? We come in all different colors, American Indian here so a light caramel color.

Significant? I have no idea whether or not it is significant, but one only has to look at the picture to see one, the boy, has a much lighter complexion than the other, Lisa. Debbie and Jefferey are both light complected so I am trying to figure out if the boy has a different father. Surely such an observation and curiosity is not being deemed as anything more.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44771585/ns/local_news-kansas_city_mo/t/amber-alert--month-old-girl-last-seen-crib/

How about get her a$$ down to the police station and answer those questions????! They are turning this into nothing but a media circus. Their daughter is missing for cryin' out loud! MOOOOOO

She has been interviewed for hours and hours. I'm sure LE knows the answer to that question, and they're not sayin' nothin'. How about if LE really wants this baby found, they'll start providing the public with answers? *crickets*

Isn't this supposed to be a victim friendly board?

They can't win. The Ramseys clammed up, and were vilified for that. Terri Horman clammed up, and was burned at the stake. These parents are talking, they get the same treatment.

And their precious baby is missing, and they have no idea where she is. IMHO, of course.

Just thinking of poor Celina Cass, but have they checked the river just south of their house?

In Da Middle has been verified as a local in this case. :rose:

According to the grandfather, Debbie's phone was messed up and her grandmother gave her her old one last weekend while they were there for one of the boys birthday. Debbie was manually entering all the numbers into the new/used phone, not "downloading" them. Jeffrey had his own work phone, which is why, according to David, the grandfather, he did not take one of the cells on the table.

Not stating this as fact at all, just what David is saying, but IMO, it makes no sense why someone would take the phones.

If Jeffrey had a phone provided by his work, why didn't he use it to call 911?
And why would they need two additional cell phones if he had one from work?

The explanations for the cell phones are only creating more questions.

JMO

I guess there is a fine line...clearly LE is investigating the family. In Portland, LE has never called TH a POI or a suspect at all, and yet she has been fair game for all for over a year...?

Significant? I have no idea whether or not it is significant, but one only has to look at the picture to see one, the boy, has a much lighter complexion than the other, Lisa. Debbie and Jefferey are both light complected so I am trying to figure out if the boy has a different father. Surely such an observation and curiosity is not being deemed as anything more.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44771585/ns/local_news-kansas_city_mo/t/amber-alert--month-old-girl-last-seen-crib/

As far as I know, Lisa and the cute boy interacting with her in the pic have the same father.

This baby looks sick and frightened to you? I'm so surprised. This is one of the calmest, happiest looking babies I've ever seen. Also, she's very large so she's not sickly. She's very white, and bald, but she looks very healthy and happy to me.

I agree! When I looked at Baby A's photo I said sick and scared, but not with baby L. She's absolutely sweet. And a large tall baby too - very healthy looking.

Just my opinion.

Mel

JMO

Maybe he picked it up at the beginning of his shift and took it back at the end. And, as has been stated before, it's not uncommon for people to have 3, 4, or even 5 cell phones and more.

I understand what your saying,but KCA,THE A'S were paid some big bucks for pics,videos before Caylee was found-that was my line of thinking!

The hoax would only work for as long as the child is missing. It took months before Caylee was found, but we have cases all the time where the body is found within a few days.

There's a difference between killing someone, and crying to the media that they were kidnapped by an unknown person and making a complete hoax out of your child's disappearance when they really staying at someone's house. We see the first scenario all the time in cases; the second one, not so much.

JMO

911 calls have not been released and we do not know much info surrounding them:twocents:

I understand what your saying,but KCA,THE A'S were paid some big bucks for pics,videos before Caylee was found-that was my line of thinking!

and some of that money was used for the defense that got her off...

I guess there is a fine line...clearly LE is investigating the family. In Portland, LE has never called TH a POI or a suspect at all, and yet she has been fair game for all for over a year...?

Terri was CLEARLY in the crosshairs of LE's investigation, with the publishing pics of her vehicle and asking anyone who saw it that morning to call in.

JMO

I have a personal cell and a work cell. Not real unusual. Technically, if you use your work cell as your personal cell, it's supposed to be considered a perk and you're to be taxed accordingly. (As of a few years ago, anyway. That may have changed.)

JMO

I'm sure he could have used the work phone to call 911. However, a lot of companies don't like their work phones being used for personal business/home use. Therefore, he would have another cell phone for that.

Can someone post a link for that quoted text message. I sure would appreciate it. I have been here all day and haven't seen it unless I just missed it. TIA

Okay, the thread has grown like crazy since this afternoon, so I don't know if this has been discussed already...but after hearing that Mom is looking more and more guilty, and that she made a phone call in the middle of the night and such, I racked my brain trying to come up with a possible scenario that would fit all the facts. Because I am 100% sure that Mom is destroyed over this. She clearly cared for her only daughter--there are a kazillion pictures of the baby, and in all of those pics, Lisa is perfectly dressed and groomed. This is a well-loved baby.

The only way that this disappearance makes sense is that someone did steal her baby. And LE is alleging that Bradley has "intimate knowledge" of the situation. I am thinking that Lisa was taken by someone her mom has been in contact with through texts and such, perhaps an intimate relationship that she had been cultivating while her dh was unaware. Maybe it was one of those online baby sites where she posts altogether too many cute pictures of her baby, piquing the interest of someone who could pretend to be interested in mom romantically.

I would have thought the abductor could have been maybe another woman who desperately wanted a beautiful baby, but the fact that all this happened on the first night the husband worked the graveyard shift makes me think that Bradley invited someone over that evening. And that 2:30 a.m. phone call fits right into this theory.

If mom has lots of romantic texts on those phones, then of course she would want to get rid of those cell phones. And although she would definitely want to report her baby being stolen, she would be deceptive about anything else. And by this time, LE has surely gotten a hold of all the messages and has probably revealed them to Irwin, which explains why he has fallen silent and refuses to look at the camera now.

I'm still rather new to all of this. Please let me know if this sort of speculation is out of line.

You read my mind. I've been thinking along those same lines. Not my only theory but it's among the top -- that the mom had someone over who may have walked out with the baby when leaving. Still pondering the likelihood of this really happening, but I do think LE is on to one or both parents. MOO

JMO

IMO, He can't use his work phone for personal use? We don't know what phone he called 911 from. Where has it been stated he has two additional phones? Couldn't a phone belong to Lisa? Broken phone+dad's phone+Mom's phone would be three phones on the counter.

As far as I know, Lisa and the cute boy interacting with her in the pic have the same father.

IIRC the younger boy belongs to Debbie from her previous marriage. The biracial child belongs to Jeremy from a previous relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scooby-Doo